Of Jokes and Grudges (Matsushima Sou)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: all150n, here is one of your requests: Sou! Enjoy! :) We're still working on the other two, please wait patiently!

----

“Okay class! Today’s assignment will be writing a haiku! Get your paper and…” You noticed that the boy sitting in front of you was leaning over his desk, his petite body shaking as he tried to stifle his laughter.

“Matsushima Sou,” You prodded his back with the pen you had been fiddling with. “What’s so funny?”

“You’re probably gonna be the last one again.” He said between sniggers. “You were the only one who had to bring home the last assignment!”

Your cheeks burned and your eyebrows scrunched up in annoyance. Sure, you were slow in grasping poetry but was there a need for you to be laughed at? “Stupid Sou…” you muttered to yourself, making faces at him behind his back.

You were the only one in the class that had not started writing anything as usual. You blew at your bangs in frustration. “Is it my fault that my brain is slow in churning out stuff?!” you thought. “Annoying vertically-challenged brat, even I’m taller than you!” You kept throwing insult after insult at him in your head, imagining that each word was an arrow hitting him from behind. It was childish, but you didn’t care; he deserved it. Then, it seemed that your brain decided to start functioning because sudden inspiration hit you. You felt the corners of your lips curve up. Time for your revenge.

----

“Class! I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter