Acting Lessons (Nakajima Kento)

JE SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kento! Pleaseee?” you begged the chestnut-haired boy, sounding a lot like a five-year-old as you pulled his arm, hoping that he would accept your request. “You know how much I want to get the role!” Nakajima Kento tapped his index finger on his chin while letting out a long “hmmm~”, pondering. Finally, he opened his mouth. “Do I get a reward for coaching you?” You blinked. “Uh…maybe…?” He raised his eyebrows. “Ugh! Fine!” you huffed. “Good.” he smiled. Kento was a good friend and all, but sometimes he was just so calculative. “Kento, you stupid banana…” you muttered under your breath with your tongue poking out of your mouth ever so slightly.

----

“So, won’t you go out with me?” Kento gave you his most charming idol-smile. Suddenly, you realized how close your faces were. Your eyes rested on his. “His eyes are actually kinda pretty now that they are up-close…” You caught yourself in mid-thought. “Oh my god, did I just really think that?! It’s Kento, for goodness sake! Idiot!” you scolded yourself. Feeling heat rise up to your face, you quickly spun around so that he would not see the blush creeping up your cheeks. 

“Stop, stop!” he cried out in Japanese-accented English. “That wasn’t in the script!” in a deep breath, you quickly got yourself back together again. “Yeah…” You scratched your head sheepishly. “Sorry about that… I was kind of out of it…” 

“Should we take a break then?” 

“A break is good.” you agreed with a nod of the head.

“Ok, I’m going out to get a drink then.” You gave him a wave as he walked out of the door.

As soon as he left the room, you finally let out a breath, feeling the tension leave your body. How long did you hold your breath for, you wondered. Why were you even feeling that way, anyway? Kento was just a friend and nothing more…right? No answer your brain presented satisfied you. Seeing that you were probably not going to get an absolute answer anytime soon, you decided that it was because his face was so close to yours before, just to appease your uneasy heart temporarily. It’s normal, it’s normal… You chanted it like a mantra, hoping to hammer the fact into your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter