Chapter 9-Ji Ae's secret

It may be a little crazy

"Kamsahmnida!" the group shouted, your Kwangmin oppa stood-up gently and didn't wake you up. Your eyes opened when Jeongmin tripped infront of you. Youngmin pulled his hyung up and dragged him away from you. When you look at your oppa your eyes widened when you saw Sungyeol in your oppas place. You stood-up and your eyes widened you step back 2 times. You bumped on L's chest he held your shoulders. Sungyeol laughed and said "_______ ssi are you okay?" Myungsoo glared on his hyung and mounthed words "Hyung wanna die?" Sungyeol stop laughing and walk away. L turned to you and asked "Are you okay?" you smiled and nodded. "______ah!" Your Kwangmin oppa shouted. You look at L and L said "Okay go." You smiled and walk towards your oppa. "Wae oppa?" You asked your oppa. He smiled and said "We're leaving well meet us tomorrow at home." Before you could asked what he left, Jeongmin appeared and said "Just come" He smiled and ran away. You went back to L he smiled and said "Come on they are all in the van." He held your hand and started to walk out of the set.

 

 

In the van...

You are sleeping on Ji Ae's lap as for L he was beside his Sunggyu hyung. Ji Ae was still texting someone it was her umma and telling her to keep safe. Woohyun and Sungjong are randomly imitating people Woohyun imitated Kang Hodong, Lee Seunggi and Onew. Sungjong and Dongwoo are laughing hard and Hoya and Miyoung bursted in laughter when Woohyun was imitating Sungyeol. Sungyeol was fast asleep, Sunggyu was also laughing with Hyuna and Hana.

Home...

When all of you got down from the van Ji Ae and L stayed on Infinite's porch and the rest of you are in your dorm playing and laughing when you and Woohyun tandem on imitating random people. Ji Ae and L are talking outside. L started "Ji Ae does she know?" He asked and look at her. She answered "No if i tell her it would hurt her." L said "I know this will hurt her well at least tell her." she immediately said "That what you are my blood related oppa,no!" L puffed his cheeks and said "I don't want her to get hurt I'm starting to like her now." He said and smiled, Ji Ae started to furrow her eye brows and asked "You like her? I thought you like Woori un-" He cutted and said "I don't like her how many times will I have to tell all of you." Ji Ae was shocked. She stood-up and said "Well I'll find a right time to her oppa I know this would hurt her but I should stop lying to her." L nodded and agreement and said "Just continue on calling me L-ssi" They ran in your dorm and they found all of you tearing up and hardly laughing while listening to SHINee's Hello, Because Woohyun kept on imitating Onew and Taemin. Ji Ae sat down beside you and L sat beside Sungjong who was tearing up so hard. "Hyung do that again do that again." Hoya shouted, All of them shouted and said "______ ssi sing for us." You shook your head and said "My voice isn't in the good condition." Dongwoo stood up and said "I can sing." everyone shouted "Wooo! go Dongwoo!" He started to sing "Annyeong nae sarang sarang sarang,Jalgayo nae sarang sarang sarang,Chaorunun naye nunmuri onmomul jogsyodo." He bowed and said "Thank you thank you." He laughed really hard while sitting down. You clapped your hands and stood-up "My turn!","My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo..keudae deutgo ittnayo...,My Love ijimarayo...jiuji marayo...uriui sarangeul.." You smiled and sit down. All of them are staring at you with jaws dropped opened. *That song is for you Kim Myungsoo*  you said in your mind while looking at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about this chapter it was too short

wait for the next chapter

please subscribe GUMAWO!!!! <3