Chapter 6-Experiencing a Kpop idol's life

It may be a little crazy

As the laughing continued in your new home, you decided to cook lunch for everyone you started to cook and said "Uwa!!! I love this stove and all the stuff here are easy to use than those at home." You planned on cooking ddukbokki since it was Ji Ae's favorite. As you open the frige the ingredients are also complete when you got the dduk you closed the frige door "HHHAAAAAAA~!" Sungyeol shouted you said "Sungyeol ssi I sensed you were there so I wasn't surprised." you walk away and smiled. Sungyeol was thingking *How come she wasn't surprised?* He walk towards the kitchen counter where you are cutting the dduk he asked "_________ ssi who is your ideal guy?"  then you accidentally cut a wound on your pinky finger, You winced and then Sungyeol look at it closely, He ran to Ji Ae and asked "Ji Ae ssi do you know where the first aid box is?" She asked "Why? what happen?" she stood up he whispered in Ji Ae's ear "______ ssi cut a wound on her pinky finger accidentally." Ji Ae ran to her bag and grabbed the band-aid and oinment and ran to you. L doesn't know what's going when he looked at you, you put on a face which made him worry. He ran to you as Ji Ae was applying the oinment on your cut, L said "Ji Ae ssi can I be alone with her?" she said "Sure no problem" Well L and Sungyeol had the same thing in mind so Sungyeol just bit his lip and turn around. *why is he.... ugh!* Sungyeol said in his mind. L applied the band-aid and said "You should be careful next time okay." He said and you blushed, You asked "Why are you so concern about me?" L smiled and said "Well....uh I'm just concerned about my dongsaeng so here I'am." well he exactly lied.What he wanted to say was *Because some how I like you and I don't want seeing you hurt also you are unique you are different* You turned and started cutting the dduk again he asked "Is there something wrong?", You answered "No I'm fine you can join them again." He turned around and walk away. He saw your smiled disappear for the first time he knew he hurt you. Even he wants to turn back you won't let him, He sat on the couch and watching star king again.Hoya approached you and said "Uwa! your a chef too? well because I'am actually better than Woohyun hyung." You laughed and said "Really now Hoya ssi so if you are a master chef then help me." He replied "Sure!" He help you in everything he added the dduk and started to stir. "All done!" you ahouted Hoya arranged the table and everyone was eating except for L. You looked at Infinite and *1..2...3...4...5....6...uh where is L ssi?* you stood up and walk towards the couch he was there sleeping you said in your mind *Uwa! he is much more handsome while sleeping.*  Then you leaned in closer suddenly he slowly opened his eyes you back out a little he asked "what are you doing? Am I handsome while sleeping?" you just blushed he leaned in forward and was attempting to kiss your cheeks. Hoya shouted "_______ ssi, Myung soo ah come on let's eat.", L grunted and whispered "Aish hyung...ruiner." He backed out and stood he look at you smiled and asked "Are you coming or what?" You smiled and followed him.

 

 

Outside your dorm...

"Yeonjas from now on call us oppas okay!" Sunggyu happily said. You 5 exclaimed "Eh?! Oppas?!" The 5 of you blushed  and Sungjong asked "Don't want?" he pouted and Woohyun said "It's okay if you don't want we." He pouted as well. Mi young answered "No...no it's just-" Sungjong cutted her off and said "Yehey! from now on call us oppas okay." He smiled and all of them did. "INFINITE YAH!!!", Hoya said "Oh crap no." and all of you looked at him. There manager came in shouting "Yah! where have you namjas been? You know you have a schedule at 5 pm you still aren-" He stopped yelling when he saw a co-manager. "Yes! hyung thank you for saving us." Dongwoo crawled on your manager's sleeve. "Jinyoung ah!" Infinite's manager shouted, Infinite went in their dorm and waved bye L just looked at you from inside the dorm. Your group went inside and started to chat since your manager was out there talking.

 

Group name...

Mi Young started "We can call our group uhm... yellow jacket?" You all nodded and Hana said "That can do but how about jet pink?" you all nodded and Ji Ae said "How about high five?" You commented "Unni that's a children tv show." Hyuna said "How about 4rge of  4ever." You all shouted and said "That's good....good"  Mi Young spoke since she is the leader "Well I think 4EVER is good so all agree this could be our group name." all agreed and said "4EVER Hwaiting!!!"

On the way to music bank

All of you woke-up early since you will come with Infinite in all their schedules it was 4 in the morning all of you are done in 4:15. You giys were in the same van as Infinite you were sitting near the window. You were sleeping and all of them are talking Ji Ae was beside you who was laughing hard since Sungjong and Sungyeol are dancing Rainbow's A. L was daydreaming while listening in his ipod he can't stand seeing Sungyeol and Sungjong dancing to that song.

Arriving at the hair salon..

Infinite entered and they greeted all the staff as well as you guys. You got in Infinite was seperated in different rooms L and Woohyun in the make-up room, The Sung trio are getting their hair fixed Hoya and Dongwoo in the other room getting make-up as well then Infinite's manager approached you 5 and said "Want to get new hair cuts?" You all looked at each other and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait for the next chapter

What will happen next

Sorry aout this chapter :(