Chapter 3 -The beginning of a trainee's life

It may be a little crazy

"INFINITE!!!" as you and your oppas shouted in surprise as L covered your mouth and said "Please don't shout please umm... anyways " as he removed his hand from your mouth. And you shook your head as you slowly blush, Good thing your Youngmin oppa knows so he placed your hood on. He said "Mianhe L ssi but what are you doing here?" He answered "Well we personally  want to say thank you for auditioning and we-" as SungYeol bumped him away  and said "Well L is trying to say that we want you to go back tomorrow with Ji Ae-ssi because we are going to-" Hoya bumped him and said "We just want you to go tomorrow!". Sunggyu pushed them away and  said "Aish! sorry about the mighty chodings but our manager wants to see you tomorrow with Ji Ae-ssi so drop by at woollim and we will fetch you guys there." Hoya said "________ ssi come tomorrow okay!" L said "Please ________ ssi we would love for you to come." as he smiles at you. They said "Bye KwangMin YoungMin and ________ ssi" and L turned to you  and called you and said "________ ssi umm... you dropped this while auditioning a while ago." you look at him and shock and said "Omo! I dropped my cellphone? That's why Ji Ae-unni isn't calling uh.. oppa gumawo." you smiled and he said and laughed "Be careful next time." as he turned and Infinite shouted "Bye _______ ssi Gumawo!"

 

 

Walking torwards the door and this face won't leave your head

"YAH! _______ah what are you thinking?" your YoungMin oppa asked. your Kwangmin oppa added "Yah! support us too like you did for your L~oppa! Yikee!"  you answered "Oppa! yah! don't tease me tell you the truth I don't know what to do infront of them." walking to the kitchen as you were blocked by your oppas and said "________ ah use this to cover your eyes." you answered  "I don't want to your just going to scare me again like the last time you tossed me a dead tarantula." Kwangmin answered "no no this time it's not a spider trust me." then you used the blinfold when your oppas are guiding your way to the dining room your appa and umma prepared you a congratulatory party. When you remove your blindfold they shouted " CHUKHAE!  Our ________ ah did it!" as you tear up and started to hug them one by one as your umma prepared your favorite food. Your appa said "________ ah mianhe for not believing in  you now I'm proud of you Chukhae _______ ah!" as he hugged you. After dinner you and your family are watching music bank and Infinite appeared and started performing NOTHING'S OVER as you were holding your scream and your oppa said "_______ ah you can scream now don't hold it in." You said "Oppa ah~~!!!! you are really cute!" as your family are laughing at you. After their performance They said "annyeonghaseyeo to ________ ssi and Ji Ae ssi good luck"

 

 

That tomorrow came....

BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP.....

You rushed to the bathroom, Wore your favorite hoodie and a pair of jeans and went to the living room calmly "________ ah are you ready to go to woollim?" Your Kwangmin oppa asked "yeah are you ready to see your beloved L oppa?" Teased your Youngmin oppa. You just pouted and said "Let's go I don't want to be late." "_______ah Good luck to you dear!" Your umma shouted  as you look back and smiled to your umma. Your Kwangmin oppa mentioned "Oh yeah _______ ah do want to come with us later? We are preparing for our music video shooting." you answered as you get in the car "Maybe it would be fun seeing Jeong Min oppa again." 

 

On The road....

"Oppa Ji Ae is alredy there." you said, "Chincha! wow she's excited well I'll Hurry up" said your Youngmin oppa. "Yeah you better hurry up don't wanna be late in our MV shooting." said you Kwangmin oppa. Arriving at woollim you saw Ji Ae and quickly ran down from car as your oppas laugh and your Kwangmin opppa said "She's excited isn't she?" "Well we were like that before so no problem seeing her like that" your Youngmin oppa said. "________ ah we're leaving so what time would we pick you up?" asked your oppa, You answered "I don't know I'll just call you oppa Gumawo oppas see you later!" Your oppas smiled and left.

 

In Woollim...

You and Ji Ae got in and uwa!!! many people were inside the waiting area because Infinite was rehearsing for Can U Smile. After waiting for 20 minutes Infinite's manager approached both of you and said "______ssi and Ji Ae-ssi come with me please." as their manager brought you in the rehearsal where infinite was. "Sunggyu-ah! they are here." Their manager said as Sunggyu quickly approached you and said "Welcome back guys! so you guys ready to experience a trainee's life your trainee life starts now." as He brought you over to Infinite. They greeted you and let you sit down there were 16 of you inside and they we're just standing in the back and shock to see the evil girl back. You sat beside her, She looked at you and said "Huh?! you got accepted?" she whispered meanly. As L's eyes widened and started to panic and asked Hoya to sit beside you since he can't because He got shy. In your Suprise "Hoya ssi?!" He said "Well I need to sit my leg hurts." So you let him sit beside you and away from that girl. One By one your names were called "Kim Ji Ae ssi" she raised her hand then "Jung Woori-ssi" her name was called and she raised her hand. In your thoughts * So that's her name what's her problem anyways." and now " _______ ssi" You raise your hand and all boys in the room stared at you. so her jealousy grew in her thoughts *So your name is _______ now I'm going to crush you." After the trainee meeting you and Ji Ae are scheduled to come back on the next day to announce to where you are going to live.

__________________________________________________________________________

Oooh! where do you think your going to live?

L oppa is protective nice :)

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe GUMAWO!!!