Chapter 15-The Evil Jung Woori

It may be a little crazy

After 1 hour all of you started to whine "I'm HUNGRY!!!!" Woohyun laughed and said "What do you want to eat then?" all of you look at him and asked "Are you going to treat us?" He smiled awkwardly and said "I don't have that kind of budget to treat 3 kpop groups and 1 group of trainees including our managers." All of you laughed, You stood-up and L was there pulling you up and making sure that you don't slip. The 5 of you took a shower and dress up, The other boys aren't done so Infinite took all 5 of you in their hotel room, The Sung trio are laughing really hard because of Hoya's aegyeo he can't pull off a good one like Sungjong's. Sungyeol stepped out and pulled off an aegyeo that SNSD's Sunny always use. All of you are laughing L was laughing really hard and He was beside you. When he was laughing he placed his head on your shoulder, He leaned his chin on your shoulder facing your cheek and starting to say "_____ah.... I really miss your smiles." You look at his hands and said "My smiles? But I always smile.." He shook his head and said "Your smiles that are only for me."  you faced him and your nose met with his. You backed out and he fell on your lap. The others aren't noticing the 2 of you since you 2 are on the other side of the bed. "Myungsoo ah!" Sungyeol shouted and ran towards the bed. When Sungyeol arrive he started on cuddling you, L's eyes widened and said "Hyung! she's mine!" Sungyeol shook his head and said "No! She's mine." then Sunggyu broke Sungyeol off and pulled him away. Then you jacket pocket has something inside you pull it out and L smiled when he saw the baller in your hands. "I have no idea where this came from, Because when all of you planned on swimming I placed my hand in my jacket pocket and I didn't notice that this was on....my wrist" the flash back started to crawl in your mind and you remembered L was wearing a baller in the bus headed to the hotel. "This is yours!" he smiled and said "Uhuh! that's mine now it's yours." He pulled it out of your hands and placed it on your wrist. You look at the baller on your wrist you whispered "I Love you for infinty and beyond.." you look at him and said in your mind *Do you like me?* he look at you and you look away swiftly. He said in his mind while looking at you *I love you for infinity and beyond _______*. Your manager was already calling you because you are going to a resturant. All of you ran down and Sungyeol started to scream "I'M HUNGRY HURRY UP!!!" he ran towards the elevetor leaving all of you. Ricky and Changjo ran after him saying "HYUNG WAIT!!!" all of you are laughing suddenly Hoya came in running towards the elevator and accidentally bumped a girl. "Oh! mianhe." He bowed down when he raised his head the girl suddenly slap him all of your eyes widened and she said "Are you still a child you're in a hotel have your discipline." Your eye brows furrowed and you shouted "Yah!" When she turn to you. You uttered "Jung Woori" she walk towards you and said "Well, Well, Well if it isn't ms. ______, what are you doing here?" L pulled your hand and talk to her "It's none of your business Jung Woori." He turned to L "If it isn't the hero L-ssi" He furrowed his eyebrows and his hand tightened in to fists Sunggyu came and try to even off L. He pulled L away. She turned to you saying "Get lost !" your oppa's eyes widened also Niel, Jeongmin,Sungyeol, Hoya and Sungjong. Your Kwangmin oppa faced her and said "What did you just call my yeondongsaeng?" She smiled and said "I'm not afraid of you." Kwangmin shouted "Alright that's it!" You pulled him away and suddenly a familiar figure appear and It was SNSD's Tiffany she turned to the girl and said "Did you just call my hoobae a ?" Her eyes widened and said "Tiffany-ssi" Tiffany said "You should be the one to get lost cause these people around you they aren't like you, Don't think this is over Jung Woori-ssi." Woori turned away and ran towards the stairs. Tiffany look at all of you and said "Are you guys okay?" All of you shouted "Kamsahamnida Sunbae!" She smiled and said "Okay guys take care." Then she walk away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> <3

Wait for the next chapter :)

Please subscribe gumawo!!!