Chapter 26-Believe it or not

It may be a little crazy

"next song!" Seunggi shouted "Nareur deo saranghage mandeulji mothan, Nae jalmosijyo, Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin, Nae jalmosijyo~!!" All of you look down suddenly L shoot his arms between your arm and waist and pressed the buzzer to answer "SNSD-Mistake.." When he remove his hand from the buzzer he pulled you to the back and he shoot his other arm between your arm and your waist and he gave you a back hug behind Woohyun. Your eyes widened and you almost squeal ut in L's case he enjoys your sweet scent and your soft white skin. "Next song Seunggi shouted "I Don't Care,Geumanhallae, Niga eodieseo mwol hadeon ije jeongmal sanggwan, Anhalge, Bikyeojullae, Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima~!" Minwoo attempted to press the buzzer ut Miyoung's hand was already there he didn't saw Miyoung's hand and he pressed it. "OMO!" Miyoung shouted the 2 of them loom at each other and both of them shouted "2NE1-I don't care!"  Minwoo blushed and looked away and Miyoung immidiately look at Donghyun. After the game you guys won again all of you went to the resturant and started to eat when l was done he immidiately ran away. *Where is Myungsoo-oppa going?* You asked in your mind suddenly "____ah~!" You look up to see Niel He said "Yah! what's up with you?" You look at him and said "Nothing I'm just....nervous." He look at you and kept on waving his hand across your face. "___ah what are you nervous about?" You shook your head and took a spoon full of soup and wipe your mouth with the table napkin and you stood up. 

 

Hotel pool...

"Sungjong ah look out please!" L shouted Sungjong said "DE HYUNG!" he walk towards the door L is almost finished suddenly Sungjong shouted "Hyung she's coming!!" L finally open the candle. When you reached the door you pressed the knob down and open the door. Suddenly "Aishiatte tsutaeatte motto soba de kanjitai no, LOVE LETTER from my heart, LOVE LETTER for your smile, uchiagetai kono omoi wo~!" Your eyes widened and L came our from the shadows He gave you a rose. "____ah I love you!" your eyes widened you scan the place it was full of roses Red, Pink and white, pink balloons are scattered everywhere and a Big red heart with candles at the bottom of it. "You did all this?" he shook his head and said "Well mostly with the help of Sungjong." He smiled and once again he said "____ah Saranghae" you gave him a hug and said "Gumawo-oppa...  I love you too." He gave a soft smile you gave him his favorite thing in the world, Your smile he suddenly laughed and said "Wow I miss that" you look down and he lifted your chin up and he kissed you on your cheek to the forehead and to your lips. *I want to stay like this with you forever* He said in his mind and your eye left a tear on your face and you said in your mind *I Wish I could stay like this with you.* Suddenly from no where Ji Ae shouted "MYUNGSOO-OPPA~!!" His eyes shut tight in disappointment and Ji Ae covered when she saw you and You look at with teary eyes.

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Sorry guys I have a tight schedule :(

I MISS DBSK :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTVb64pfMs

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe gumawo! <3