Chapter 34-First saengil without you

It may be a little crazy

In the morning "___ah bali!!! we have a surprise for you!" Ji Ae pulled you off the bed "Yah! ___ah wake-up your oppas are calling you!" You said "5 minutes please!" Ji Ae said "Okay fine! they are not going to give you your surprise" You opened your eyes you quickly run towards the bathroom as Ji Ae said "haha babo!" You finished everything and you walk out off the room as Ji Ae was playing Angry birds on her phone. "Unni come on!" You pulled her downstairs, Your oppas are there when you reached the last step on the staircase. "___ah wear this" your Kwangmin oppa said. You put it on and they lead you to the living room. When you remove the blind fold "SAENGIL CHUKHAE!!!!" your eyes widened and you started to tear up. 4EVER was there, Boyfriend, Teen top, SNSD and lastly Infinite. Your eyes went to Infinite and you said in your mind *Where is Myungsoo-oppa?* "___ah kaja we are going somewhere." you were puzzled as all of them boarded the big van and you asked "Young-oppa where are we going?" He just smiled. You said in your mind *I don't have a good feeling about this!* 

 

Walking towards Namsan tower park...

When you arrive there your oppas yanked the blind fold over your eyes. "YAH!!! oppa!!!" the others laughed as Miyoung and Donghyun walk together with linked arms, Minwoo on the other hand doesn't care anymore since he likes Ji Ae. Hyuna and Hana are guiding you with your oppas since Hana likes your Youngmin oppa and Hyuna has a weird feeling towards your Kwangmin oppa. "Unni don't touch those places!" Sungjong was laughing behind his video cam. "We are the weird Kpop collab!" he laughed as ZE:A's Minwoo bumped him. "OH Mianhamnida" He bowed down and Sungjong did the same. Sungjong ran over to SNSD's Yuri and Seohyun. "Noonas smile and make a greeting for ___ah!" the 2 of them smiled and said "Annyeonghaseyo! ___nim Saengil chukhae! don't forget that we are always here and don't hesitate to ask for our help araso! Saranghaeyo!!"  ZE:A's Kwanghee said "Jakkaman! aren't they SNSD, Teen Top, Infinite, Boyfriend and 4EVER?!!" Hyungshik, Siwan and Kevin nodded and said "DE! it's them!" the 9 followed you. Changjo and Ricky run towards Sungjong saying "Hyung shoot here!" as L.Joe,Woohyun,Hyunseung, Niel and Jeongmin are having a hard time carrying all of the gifts. "Yah! Changjo don't...it's hard to carry these!" L.Joe whinned. ZE:A's Kevin and Siwan went to the boys saying "Hey! guys need help?" the 5 of them nodded as the 9 helped the 5 poor boys. "Sunbaes kamsahamnida!" the 9 smiled and followed the you. As the 5 ran back to the van to get the cake and balloons.

 

Namsan tower park..

The 5 arrived the venue by using the short cut. They arranged everything and L.Joe asked "Woohyun-hyung where is L hyung?" Woohyun said "Aish I can't understand that person it's __ah's saengil today and he just said he was feeling sick." L.Joe said "Wow he loves __ah by that way." Then Niel and Jeongmin look at each other, Niel walk closer to Jeongmin saying "Hyung he didn't came." Jeongmin replied "I know he really doesn't care about ___ah anymore." the 2 of them fixed the table the 3 started to arrange the cake and the balloons. ZE:A came and they said "Namjas here you go" the 5 of them arranged the gifts with the help of ZE:A. Woohyun handed a long paper saying "Sunbaes write your greeting for ___ah." the 9 of them smiled and Dongjun said "I'm going to fill this up." as the 9 of them are writing you were stuck on the entrance with a blind fold and your Unnis and Oppas are holding on to you saying "Wait first!"

__________________________________________________________________________---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update again sorry but I meant last 6 chapters!

INFINITE's COMEACK TEASER!!! (WHO IS EXCITED?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMXsEn54i7g&feature=feedu

Wait for the next chapter!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!!

heart