Chapter 35-What is the purpose of having fun without you

It may be a little crazy

After ZE:A and the 5 finished decorating ZE:A stood there with the long paper and they held it up. Hyuna, Hana and your oppas guided your way. The others run behind ZE:A with their greetings as Sungyeol and Hoya walk behind you and let your oppas walk beside ZE:A. Sungyeol and Hoya nodded at each other and they remove the blind fold "____ AH SAENGIL CHUKHAE SARANGHAEYO!!!!" tears build up in your eyes. Then Sungyeol and Hoya behind you kissed you on your cheeks. Your tears turn into blushing tears with matching red cheeks and ears, Sungjong and Changjo are squealing behind the cam. "Hyung stop it she's not only yours!" Sungjong shouted "Yeah!!!" Changjo shouted in agreement. The 2 smiled and you gave them a hug "Sungyeol oppa...Hoya oppa kamsahamnida...Saranghaeyo!" their faces lit up and they smiled "YAH!!!" Kwanghee shouted you turn around and Kwanghee asked "How about me?" the rest of ZE:A glared at Kwanghee. You smiled and gave him a hug "Is this okay Kwanghee-ssi?" you asked he backed out and said "Call me oppa now" he smiled and you smiled. Dongjun shouted "How about us 8?" you sighed and said "Fine ZE:A oppas!!" they shouted in joy and surrounded you and gave you a hug. "YAH!!!!" SNSD shouted "Don't harrass our yeondongsaeng!" Tiffany shouted. "She is also ours now!" Kevin shouted. Jessica stepped out and pulled you away. "___ah are you okay?" as the rest are watching the cat and dog like fight. You nodded at Jessica she turned and look at SNSD but when she turned back to you, You were in the hands of Dongjun and Minwoo. She pulled you away and you sighed and gave out an awkward smile.

 

The Party...

Woohyun hid the cake at the back so you wouldn't see how it looks like. All of you started to dance on SNSD's Genie, The SNSD girls held out the special performance for you. ZE:A planned to perform but can't figure out what to do. After SNSD your unnis stepped out and sang  After school's Because of you "Neo ttaemune manhido ureosseo, maeil bam nan, Neo ttaemune manhido useosseo, geudae ttaemune, Neo ttaemune sarangeul mideosseo, oh boy,Neo ttaemune, neo ttaemune, moduda ilheosseo~!!" The song made you tear up and you remembered L who loves someone else, Then your tears dried down when your oppas performed Boyfriend with Jeongmin kept shooting hearts over to you which made Niel, Sungyeol, Hoya and ZE:A glare at him, After the performance Teen top performed 2PM's Like a movie your eyes widened and Niel pulled out a charming voice which made Sungyeol bit his lip. Your heart beated for the missing piece Myungsoo. Infinite performed Can you smile the special version for your saengil Sungyeol got Myungsoo's parts and Hoya gave out his best vocal quality for you. ZE:A finally came up with their descision on performing Here I'am they sang their hearts out. After their performances you said "Unnis...oppas jeongmal Kamsahamnida!!!" they smiled and said "Chukhae on your 16th birthday!" you smiled. 

 

6pm and still energetic

Woohyun took the cake out by cart and he kept on singing "Saengil chukhahamnida~!" Your eyes dazzled on the cake which was really cute there were pictures of your oppas and unnis around ot and your picture near the candle. They sang "Sowoneul malhaebwa, Sowoneul malhaebwa, Naegaeman malhaebwa~!" you blew the candle and they shouted "CHUKHAE!!!" After that L.Joe, Hyunseung, Woohyun, Niel and Jeongmin said "What is the point of carrying all the gifts all the way here when we are leaving?" all of you laughed but ZE:A carried all of it so the 5 can carry the gigantic cake. When all of you arrive home the party wasn't over all of you partied at your dorm and your parents were there. L looked out the window saying "There having fun there me I will rest." he walk to the room and lie down.  ZE:A went out for a while to get something, The rest of you are having fun, You look out the window towards Infinite's dorm saying in your mind *I wish you are here and surely this will be the perfect birthday and an unforgetable memory can be created Myungsoo oppa saranghaeyo!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> <3

Updated again! 5 chapters left!

this english version made me smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_DMt36rm8A&feature=feedlik

I <3 ALL OF YOU!!!

Wait for the next chapter please subscribe KAMASAHAMNIDA!!!