Chapter 7-Music Bank

It may be a little crazy

When the 5 of you nodded he immidiately called out 5 stylists, They started to wash your hair, then they dragged you to a seperate room away from Infinite. "Yeonjas! I bought you guys some ice-, Where are they?"your manager uttered. "Jinyoung ah!" Infinite's manager shouted as he was approaching your manager. "Where are my angels?" your manager asked, "well I gave them an apology gift since I shouted at Infinite yesterday... I think they are scared of me so I gave them a gift." He answered and smiled. As your manager weirdly gave him a look, When you guys are almost done Infinite's manager whispered in the head manager's ear "Give them make-up to not strong make-up but light make-up more like a natural look." as the head manager nodded in agreement. She told the 5 stylist  the request thay smiled and started to hurry up. When you open your eyes "uwa! unni unni unni", All of them opened their  eyes and they exclaimed "Uwa!" all of you stared at the mirror while shouting. Infinite came in and asked "What's going on are you guys okay?" when the 5 stylists turned your chair around Infinite couldn't believe their eyes their jaws dropped open  "Are we in heaven now?" Sungyeol asked "Maybe are they angels" Hoya answered then Sungjong said "Hyungs they...are....pretty." he smiled and that comment broke the silence of Infinite "Yah! Sungjong ah what was that?" Dongwoo commented. Sungjong smiled sarcastically at Dongwoo and approached the 5 of you. Your eyes widened when you saw L scratching his head and blushing  he turned around and them face back again. "Hyung!" Infinite turned and it was Ricky of Teen top. Because L.Joe was bulliying him "Aish...Hyung stop it!" You walked closer Niel came running in and accidentally jumped over you. "Ouch!...ouch!" Niel uttered when you opened your eyes you are on top of him. You backed out and before you land flat on your Niel pulled you and accidentally your face landed on his face as well your lips almost touch good thing Ricky's hand landed on Niel's forehead so it won't completely touch. All of their eyes widened, C.A.P lifted you up and Chunji fixed your bangs and gently removed it from your face. He said "Sorry about that well Niel is just clumsy.", C.A.P scolded L.Joe and Ricky. Changjo came running in "Hyungs hurry up! Niel hyung you are not done yet!" Niel stood up and said "Sorry again I slipped." He patted your head and quicky ran.

In the van...

"_______ssi!" Woohyun shouted But you were sleeping leaning against the window. When a hump on the road came-up. "Bam!" Your head bumped on the window "Ouch!.. aish!", You fell back to sleep L beside you gently patted your head and he leaned your head against his shoulder he was thingking *You are pretty really I wish I could tell you what I feel right now... I like you.*  He smiled and looked at your beautiful sleeping face. Sungjong played Gee in the car al of them are dancing except for you, L and Sungyeol. He was glaring at L thingking *I should be at your position and doing that. _____ ssi I like you*  "Gee gee gee baby baby~!" all of them are singing.

Music Bank...

"Yeonjas welcome to Music bank!", All of you smiled and then followed Infinite in their waiting room. After Infinite's rehearsal they ran in the waiting room and started to play around with the 5 of you. You started to play around with Hoya who told you "______ ssi I'm your best friend right?" you replied "Yes of course Hoya ssi but my guy best friend." He smiled and started to hug you tightly "Hoya....ssi...I....can't....breathe." L glared at Hoya and then he pulled Hoya away and said "Hyung you need touch ups right so go to coordi-noona." He smiled and whispered "RUINER.." Sungyeol approached you and asked "______ ssi wanna play bejeweled?" You nodded and smiled he handed you his phone and you started to play with him, When L turned "HYUNG!!!" He shouted the 2 of you look at him, He grabbed you to the other couch. "Yah! Myung soo ah! We are playing" he whined, L just gave him a mehrong and then laughed. It was Infinite's turn the 5 of you watched them beside the stage you said in your mind *Uwa! all of them are charismatic up there and I admit that all of them look great uwa! unreachable*  After their performance you 5 went ahead and you dumped your self on the couch in the waiting room. Infinite got in with Teen top "Hahaha chincha?! uwa! Hyung that's great." then you stood up and saw Niel again. When Niel's eyes are on you "Huh?! your the girl..." he blushed and remebered everything. He went to you and said "uh? excuse me but what's your name?" C.A.P pulled him of and Infinite said "Her name is ______ she is a trainee in our agency along with the 4 of them." They responded making an o expression. Niel came in again and said "_____ssi sorry for that inccident a while ago." You smiled and said "Apology accepted." you gave out your hand he took and he said "Friends!" L didn't do anything since it was only friendship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel had appeared!

wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe GUMAWO!!!!