Chapter 33-I'll give up on you

It may be a little crazy

He suddenly glared on Sungyeol and turned to Jung Woori. Sungyeol's fist clenched and you pulled his arm "Sung-oppa please stop." L heard it and he clenched his fist and said in his mind *Forget about it Myungsoo she isn't someone in your life anymore!* you look down and walked away Ji Ae glared at L and walked away. Sungyeol shook his head and said "How could you?" L look up to him and just snobbed him off. Sungyeol bit his lip and look at Block B who was performing. Niel saw you walking away then he followed you. Jeongmin also saw you from their table he followed you. "___ah!" Ji Ae was calling you and you turned to her with tears rolling down your face. "yah __ah please don't cry please.." You sniffed and walk towards the garden. You sat down on a bench and you dumped yourself there and started to sob completely. Jeongmin and Niel met each other's glances. "Jeongmin-ssi?!" Jeongmin look at him and said "Oh Niel-nim waeyo?" Then Ji Ae run towards you "__ah!" you wipe your tears and look down. The 2 of them hid behind the plant. "__ah waeyo?" you sniffed and said "Unni I'm....sorry...I...am not a good dongsaeng to you." Ji Ae replied "No you are the best yeondongsaeng I ever did have." You smiled a little and proceeded on "Myungso-oppa isn't like that before why is...he like that now? It hurts I know but..-" She cutted you saying "I know we did hurt you before and I want to apologize for that I can't forgive myself." You look up to her and said "Unni I did forgave you for that but Myungsoo-oppa I didn't it's my fault." Jeongmin and Niel's eyes widened and whispered "L-ssi did that?" the 2 of them look at each other and continued to listen. "Unni I'm sorry...." then you sob again Ji Ae gave you a hug and said "Don't worry I'll do something okay araso?" You smiled and continued to hug Ji Ae.

 

Garden....

Sungyeol and Hoya saw that you were crying and they said "I can't stand this!" Hoya walked towards the 2 of you but Jeongmin and Niel pulled the 2 away saying "Hyungs don't wanna go in there it's creepy really!" The 2 of them were puzzled and look at each other. Jeongmin said in his mind *I will never do that to you ___ah* Niel said in his mind *I don't care if it will take me centuries I'll wait until the end* You look up and said in your mind *Mianhe Myungsoo-oppa"

 

On the way home...

You couldn't find your oppas so Ji Ae took you with her. Sungyeol and Hoya came to L saying "I can't believe that you would just hurt her!" L's eyes widened and said "Who are you 2 talking about?" Sungyeol's hand clenched and he said "You know what you know and I know that I deserve her better and you can't take that away from me." L scoffed and said "Like I care okay.." Sungyeol's fist almost hit L's face but Hoya stopped him before it landed. L walk away and Hoya pulled Sungyeol's arm saying "Are you mad? If you hurt him we are all going to be suspended." Sungyeol nodded and said "I can't believe that those type of words would come out from his mouth." Hoya nodded.

 

Arriving home...

You went inside with Ji Ae, "Umma..Appa!!!" you shouted but nobody did answer. You walk upstairs and saw that they are already asleep. You closed the door and walk towards you room "Unni this is your 6th time to enter here since you come by often." You said. "I know my umma is strict when it comes to this." You smiled, "UWA!!!" her eyes widened when she saw your newly decorated room. The 2 of you sat on your bed, You went to the closet to change then you found Ji Ae's favorite shirt and shorts you threw it to her and she shouted "YAH!!" "SHHHH...Unni quiet you'll wake my parents up." She nodded and smiled. after a few hours of bonding the 2 of you decided to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! how are you?

Sorry I haven't updated a few days ago... :( Mianhamnida!!!

ZEA and U-kiss IDOL LEAGUE =FUNNY :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcXkE94v2w

I can smile now since I have you :))

5 chapters left...

Please subscribe Kamsahamnida!!! <3