Chapter 24- The cute oppas part.3

It may be a little crazy

The moment you look down, You remembered that he was all mysterious and everything. You look at him and he was all smiling and happy with Sungyeol and Hoya. "___ah!" you didn't look at him "____AH!!!" you look at Hoya. "Oppa Mianhe....I was just thingking...." Hoya walk closer to you and leaned in forward to whisper in your ear. "___ah gumawo you changed Myungsoo from the all-mystery man to the smiling-angel Myungsoo." L look at you and Hoya, He ran towards you and Hoya and started to do an aegyeo in front of you. "____Ah! I thought you are just mine...why you talking to this person." Hoya pushed him jokingly and he approached you and said "He is a BABO!!!" L frowned and you punched Hoya's arm saying "Yah! oppa!" L snickered silently. Hoya was dumbfounded by your strong punch. Hoya started to make funny faces+your hard punch.Sungyeol couldn't hold in his laugh and bursted in 2 seconds.  Then the camera started to roll. Before walking to the set L put his arms around you and said "Let's do this ____ah!" then both of you shouted "HWAITING!!!" 

 

On the set...

"Okay the last team is here to do this so let's go white team~!!!" Seunngi shouted all of you got your safety gears on. Woohyun and Chunji started for your team they got on the other end of the logs. "Namjas ready?" Seunggi asked "DE!!!" the 2 of them shouted. "GO!" they run towards the log holding each other's hands they got in the middle and Chunji and Woohyun at the same time landed on the other side. "UWA!!!" all of you shouted, "I can't believe there are human being who are fast as the flash!" Seunggi commented the 2 of them just laughed Seunggi looked at the timer and they got in within Namjas are you guys even humans?, Well you guys got here in 15 seconds." the both of them shouted "YEAH!!!" and they gave each other a chest bump. Donghyun and Kwangmin are next they got on the other side of the log. "Namjas ar-" then there was a bird that pooped on your oppa's head. All of you laughed so hard including Seunggi and the PDs also Donghyun who was next to him. Your oppa was disgusted and started to make funny faces. "HYUNG!!! get it off its....!!!" He said and all of you laughed. "Okay you namjas ready?" Seunggi asked again. The two of them are stretching "GO!" They run towards the log and held each other's hand "NOONA NEOMU YEHPPUH!!!" the both of them shouted. Then Kwangmin sung "Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER~!!"  after shouting his voice cracked. Your Youngmin oppa smiled and next thing that came out of his mouth was "PFFFFT....." all of you laughed and look at him. Your Kwangmin oppa glared at his twin brother, Kwangmin jumped off to reach the other side with Donghyun. "Namjas uh...Kwangmin-ssi is your voice okay?" Your oppa touched his throat and raised his thumb. "Namjas you got here in surprisingly 26 seconds." They gave each other a high five and shouted "YEAH~!!!" and your oppa is still bothered by the atomic bomb on his head. You and L are next L said "___AH WE CAN DO THIS!!!" You nodded the 2 of you are on the other side as Seunggi shouted "GO!" the 2 of you held each other's hand tightly which made Sungyeol, Jeongmin and Niel to make a "TSK..." sound seeing you holding L's hand made them glare but to your case it feels like a baby. In Myungsoo's case it feels like the heavens are folded on his hand. You got to the other side "You got here in 36 seconds!" Seunggi shouted and the both of you hugged each other. Sungyeol's smile faded and Jeongmin's jumpy action froze and Niel just stood there looking blankly out of the air. L felt your heart skip a beat and he just hid his smile on your shoulder. "In total white team got in 1 minute and 17 seconds! in other words White team won!!!" Seunggi shouted. After that the next challange was prepared it was now to transfer to the hotel. 

_____________________________________________________________________________------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED!!!

MIANHE GUYS FOR ALWAYS SHORTENING THE STORY

Wait for the next chapter

please subscribe GUMAWO!!!