Chapter 19-First variety show---> Hoobae helper...

It may be a little crazy

The morning came and all of you managers woke you up at 5am. "Yeonjas Hurry up and get dressed, We are going somewhere and we are going to film your pre-debut variety show." All of you sat up straight and said in chorus "VARIETY SHOW!!!" all of your eyes glimmered. and all of you ran in the bathroom and pushing each other to finish first and get some make up on. "Unni!" you shouted when Miyoung pushed you and Hana away. The both of you pouted and she smiled and said "aigoo so cute..." then she went in with Hyuna because the both of them are excited. After fixing you went out the veranda and look at the sun rising. "____ah let's go!" you turn around and said "de! coming!" you ran out of the room you grab your phone and Ipod and left. When you got down stairs "______AH~!!!!" Hoya shouted and he wrap his arm over you shoulder and said "Are you ready?" you furrowed your eyebrows and said "Ready for what?" Hoya said "Tsk....Our variety show are you not ready?" You remove his arm and said "You guys are filming with us." He smiled and said "Of course that's why we are dragged here." You awkwardly smile and said "Great!" you turn around and frowned. L ran towards you and said "____ah! Are you excited?" You look at him and said "For what?" He pouted and said "You forgot we are filming are variety show together." You smiled and said "Ah!!! I remember now." He smiled.

 

In the van...

"Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae, Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su obtneunde,a yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa ojik neoman chae ulge,Neoman gadeuk chae ulge~!!!" all of you are singing in the van with Infinite with the camera rolling. In the other van all of them are dramatizing in the song "Maldo obshi sarangeul algae hago,Maldo obshi sarangeul naegae jugo,Sumgeol hana jo cha nol dam gaehae no kho,Ee rokhae do mang ga ni ka,Maldo obshi sarang ee nareul ddona, Maldo obshi sarangee na reul bo ryeo,Museun maleun halji damun eebi,Hon ja so nollan gotgata." Boyfriend and Teen top are dramatizing on Park Shin Hye's song. All of them are making a mini van drana. The camera is rolling in their van. All of you are laughing and then all eyes went to Leader Gyu who was sleeping. Woohyun and Dongwoo are tickling him in the ear with Ji Ae's hair. All of you are laughing including the manager beside the driver.

 

Arriving at Cheonjiyeon water falls...

"UWA!!!!" all of you exclaimed. All jaws are dropped and your managers are laughing, suddenly "Okay todays challange is going to test your patience and persistence as a group." when all of you turn around "Lee Seunggi-ssi!!" all of you exclaimed he laughed and said "Yes It's me the ultimate Cha Dae woong,Hwang Tae Ja and Sun Woo Hwan." he went down and said "Well 4 groups are here 3 already debuted and 1group who is near the music industry." He smiled and said "I can see 3 siblings here Jo Kwangmin-ssi and Youngmin-ssi with Jo _____ssi, well no time to waste so Let's start." All of you are near the falls the whole place is closed for you. "So we have 4 teams Red,Blue, White and Yellow, each team carries 6 members so let's call for the Red team." L walk to your side and held your hand saying "Hope we are in the same team together." He peck you on the cheek and ran towards Woohyun. "Okay Red team step forward if your name is called, L.Joe, Hoya, Hyunseung, Hyuna, Niel and Jeongmin." You look at L and he is staring at you, He walk closer and said "where are your smiles for me?" You look at him and said "Right here." You smiled and he said "Nice thank you." The camera cut off for a while and He said "I love you ____ah." You look at him and you said "Myungsoo oppa I lov-", "_____ah!" Niel called you. You closed your eyes and said "Oppa I Lov-" then Niel came in and said "I was calling you why didn't you look back?" L said in his mind *Damn it Niel you're such a moment ruiner She is already uttering the words and you came in RUINER NIEL!!!!* And he continued on glaring at Niel without Niel noticing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you gonna do if you are saying I love you to a person and oftenly getting cut? 

Wait for the next chapter gumawo!!!

FINALLY I UPDATED!!!!