Chapter 28-I'm so sorry but I love you I can't lie part.2

It may be a little crazy

You wiped your tears off and immidiately run towards the plane. L kept on shouting "___ah, __AH!!" then his tears started to fall again as the guard said "I'm sorry sir but where is your plane ticket?" L shook his head and left. The rest saw L walking lifeless, Your oppas started to tear up and Ji Ae. Niel and Jeongmin just stared at the blank boarding gate and all of them went back to the hotel. L was sitting in the back staring at the window *When wil you forgive me?* He said in his mind, Ji Ae stared at L's lifeless face. "Oppa....Mianhe" Ji Ae said L look at her and patted her head saying "It's okay atleast she already knows" and gave a small smile. Ji Ae look down and said in her mind *___ah Mianhe* When they arrive at the hotel all of them walk out of the van. Ji Ae sat near the hotel entrance and L walk to the pool the rest just went to their hotel rooms and started to pack up.

 

SEOUL...

You arrive at Seoul after a few hours. You sadly walk down the plane you suddenly bumped someone "Ouc...YAH!" she turned to you and you look up to her "Well well well if it isn't ___ssi here alone?" You said "Mianhe" you bowed down and you left.  She turn around and said "YAH don't you dare turn your back on me !!! I'am Jung Woori!" You kept on walking until you reach the inside of the Incheon airport.

Jeju...

L knock him self out and walk towards the exit. "Hyung I know we told you last night __ah really went back to Seoul." Hoya explained to the managers L look up the sky all of them are already there preparing to go home. The rest of the girls are talking near the wall "It's my fault why ___ah left a while ago." Ji Ae blamed her self  "No it's not" Miyoung demanded so she would stop. Hyuna asked "Wae? what happend?" all of them are worried Hana especially you were her favorite yeondongsaeng. L leaned against the wall next to Sungyeol. "Myungsoo-ah what did really happend?" Sungyeol asked L shrugged and said "I...I hurt her...I...am a...babo" He said. Sungyeol shook his head and said "No you are not okay! I'm tired to see you like this and ___ah" L look at him and said "Gumawo hyung!" Sungyeol smiled and patted L's shoulder.

Seoul...

You waited there and took your headphones and started to listen to Infinite's Fixed star. Woori was still there and whispered softly "What the hell is she doing here alone?" She waited there until you would leave but 1 hour already passed you were still there sitting there doing nothing. After 20 minutes the rest of them arrived there they were all walking towards the exit but Niel saw you "___AH!" you turned and saw all of them "___AH!" Your oppas shouted and run towards you and hugged you tight "You made us worry too much." Your Kwangmin oppa said and your Youngmin oppa nodded. You just smiled softly and you stood-up. The rest of them are surrounding you except L and Ji Ae. You walk towards the exit and the rest followed you took the taxi before anyone could. You said "To Bucheon Ahjussi" He step on the pedal and drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M ACTIVE :))

I really love this song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThOr05SCK3M

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe GUMAWO <3