Chapter 1- A weird decision

It may be a little crazy

"_______ ah! Yah!" Ji Ae called you "come on let's go are you staying here or what?" she added. "No no mianhe I was just..." you replied staring at a poster inside the CD store. *UWA!!! L oppa is sooo handsome!* running in your thoughts. "YAH!" Ji Ae shouted, "Mianhe" you replied. While walking in the mall Ji Ae is so happy that you had another bonding time in her favorite mall. You were still deep in thoughts. "________  ah want to eat ice cream YAH! ______ ah!"  Ji Ae shouted. "ah! minahe unni I was just thinking abo-" She cutted " About L again okay what is it this time tell me ______ ah" You replied " Unni it's not L, I was just thinking if we could audition at woollim ent. together, What do you think?" She replied That would be great but  wait wait ... what came to you to decide about auditioning?" You answered "Ummm... nothing I just thought about since we are practicing from over a year now I just thought that we could show them what  our talents are, You're good at dancing and me in singing so what do you think?" she replied "Well ______ ah I think  umm... let's practice more! We can Show them that we can also rock the KPOP world!"

 

Walking home....

Flash back.....

We can show them that we can also rock the KPOP world!

This sentence kept on echoing in your mind 

"Well no time to turn back now It's here my decision!"

Arriving at your house walking through the living room "_______ ah!" your oppa is calling you. "YAH! why are you so late huh? where have you been?" asked your oppa. You answered "I was just with Ji Ae." You walk into the kitchen and your umma was there. "Kwangmin ah Youngmin ah" your umma shouted "Help your dongseng arrange the table and prepare for dinner." Your Umma ordered you and your oppa. After dinner It was your turn to wash the dishes so you went through it. You plugged your earphones on and started listening to Infinite since your oppas was drooling over BoA.

Before going to bed you called Ji Ae to ask her what time to practice tomorrow.

You: Unni what time am I coming over?

Ji Ae: hmm.. maybe 5 pm I'm just excited

You: Me too well good night unni let's work hard jalja unni sarangheyo!

Ji Ae: same here ______ ah jaljayo 

You lay down and plugged your earphones on listened to Infinite until the next morning.

 

 

"Unni!" you shouted "Okay tomorrow is the audition date are you ready?" you asked She replied "well Kinda anyways let's get it on". "Unni wait I'm calling oppa to tell him I'm going to be 1 hour late in going home." You and Ji Ae went on practicing for 2 hours when both of you thought you were ready you just did a little polishing and then rested. Your Kwang Min oppa fetched you "Come on now we have to hurry Umma cooked our favorite food so come on _______ ah move on faster don't be such a slow poke." You smiled when you see your oppa so energetic 

arriving home your oppa run towards the dinning room, as for you, you just calmy walked and approached the table while all of you are eating you mentioned "Appa,Umma,Oppas umm.... I want to audition for woollim ent. ." Your Appa replied "_________ ah you still are young why would you want to audition now?" your umma said "It's okay for me since your oppa is going to debut so I don't have to worry about you." Your Kwangmin oppa said "Well it's okay for me since this is what you wanted I'm not letting you crush your dream so yes!."Your Youngmin oppa said" Well Yeon dongsaeng this your dream so yes!" then you stared at your appa until he's convinced so you did a puppy dog look your appa didn't stand it so yes he said.

 

The day came...

BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP.....

Your alarm was snoozing like crazy you woke up and immediately ran to the bath room after dressing up you ran down stairs and ate breakfast ran to your family and you said "I'm leaving!" your Umma shouted back "________ ah! wait for your oppas." then she chuckled your oppa said  "Don't worry umma I'll follow her, I won't let her get crushed." as they chuckled to themselves. they got into in his car and drove off to Woollim. As you were riding Ji Ae umma's car as she parked it and said "Good Luck to you guys I know you guys can get selected."  she added "Hwaiting!!!" You thank her for the ride and proceeded in. Ji Ae said "________ ah this is it!" the line was already long. 

You approched the line as there was this queen bee feeling girl who was jealous of you since many boys looked at you while walking in. "Yah! your going to audition? well just dont since I'm going to be the next Boa Kwon." You just rolled your eyes and tilted your head torwards Ji Ae. Then the girl grabbed you by your wrist and said "Don't you dare Ignore me you brat!" she pushed you and BAM!!! you bumped into someone's chest and he held you on your shoulders.

 

The girl was shocked aswell as Ji Ae since the guy you bumped in was none other than L. You looked fixed your self and started to bow and apologize when you raise your head your eyes widened and blush and "Oh!!! Mianhe I didn't mean to." He said "It's okay it's not your fault I saw the whole inccident." Then he turned to the girl that pushed you. Then Hoya and Sungyeol approached you and asked "Are you okay?" Hoya added "Don't worry that girl has been auditioning for 3 years now and still not accepted kekeke don't tell her." They both winked at you and you started to laugh. As for that Queen Bee she got scolded by L (hahaha serves her right)

------------------------------------------------------------><--------------------------------------------------------------

Uwa!!! L oppa to the rescue

looks like Kwang Min and Youngmin oppa failed a little 

what will happen in your audition?

Wait for the next chapter 

Please subscribe Gumawo!!!