Chapter 20-Hoobae helper

It may be a little crazy

The red team got their red shirts on with their names on the back and infront is Red. The camera roll again and Seunggi started to talk "Blue team if your name is called move forward, Sungjong-ssi, Youngmin-ssi, Hana-ssi, C.A.P-ssi, Dongwoo-ssi and Sunggyu-ssi." They step forward and Sungyeol is dancing in the line when F.cuz's song wanna be your love started to play. All eyes went to him and all are laughing as Hoya pointed at Dongwoo who was laughing really hard and fell on the ground caressing his stomach in pain and diffuclty in breathing. All of you were laughing really hard especially L. who already fell also flat on the and started to stomp his feet when he saw Sungyeol's serious expression with the really weird body gag. You are squeezing L.Joe's arm and he is also laughing and didn't notice you. All of a sudden Niel slip because he stepped on C.A.P's foot all are laughing again especially C.A.P who imitated his fall. Lee Seunggi is amazed that all of you get well together. When Seunggi was about to speak, Your Youngmin oppa step backwards and "WOAH!!!" he fell in the water. He recover and he started laughing. "Again with the laughing." Seunggi uttered while laughing. After 3 minutes he resumed "Okay next group, the white team step forward if your name is called....Donghyun-ssi, _____ssi, Chunji-ssi, L-ssi, Kwangmin-ssi and Woohyun-ssi." Then you step forward L suddenly run beside you and he started to cuddle you on camera. You shake him of and whispered in his ear "We are on camera." His eyes widened and he said "Oh! I forgot." He smiled and let you go. Seunggi saw it and started to notice something he uttered "L-ssi who is your ideal Yeonja?" He smiled awkwardly and said "Well she isn't an idol she is my sister's friend but she is unknown to all of you." you said in your mind *Sister's friend?* Ji Ae said in her mind *Oppa no!* Then he smiled and Ji Ae look down and said in her mind *Is oppa going to tell her?* Then Seunggi proceeded and said "Yellow team well I'm not going to call you since you are the only ones left." All of you laughed and Yellow team got their shirt on.

 

Challenge 1

"Okay this variety show is called HOOBAE HELPER since the hoobae group here is 4ever your job here ladies is to help your oppas in succeeding in their goals the mean time our first episode is called as The Jeju edition so we are already here at cheonjiyeon water falls so let's start the first challenge." Seunggi turned and said "Look at the water guys it is beautiful right so you are going to cross that side all the way on this side without falling using  long logs." All of your eyes widened and exclaimed "MWOH?!" Seunggi said "Well you guys are 3 pairs right? You have 2 logs here. Each pair is going to cross this log with one person on each side, This is going to be measured by time on how fast can you guys cross this log, so let's start!" in the random pick given by the PD he chose "YELLOW!" The yellow team wore their safety gears and Seunggi shouted "Ready go!" then Ricky and Changjo run towards the log they got on both sided they held each other's arm and started to walk with huge spaces. "OMO~!!" the 2 screamed and the Ricky accidentally slipped and Changjo was drag in the water. They both recover and Changjo got up then Ricky followed they run and they got to the end. "UWA!! you guys can run and recover really fast." they laughed and Seunggi said "You got in with 1minute and 03 seconds." They smiled and sat near the water. "Next!" Seunggi shouted and MinWoo and Miyoung arrive at the other end they help each others hands and started to cross looking at each other Minwoo's eyes are straight looking at Miyoung since he likes the noona infront of him. After finishing near the end Minwoo slipped and landed on miyoung's face. Their lips almost touched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another chapter guys :) Enjoy

Spazzing on Nam Woohyun <------Again :))

wait for the next chapter gumawoyo! <3