Chapter 13-Family outing part.2

It may be a little crazy

L was lonely sitting at back because he is sitting beside Sungyeol. He can't talk about anything with his hyung because of what he saw last night. Ji Ae is listening to Teen top's Supa luv while you are planning on texting L suddenly your phone rang "dashi dorawa dorawa~!" you pulled your phone out and started on reading the message

From:010XXXXXXXX

To:_____ ssi

Annyeonghaseyeo! ____ ssi

Please save my number :)

----->Lee Jeongmin<----

You smiled, Saved his number and replied 

From:_____ ssi

To: Jeongmin -ssi

Annyeonghaseyeo Jeongmin ssi

Hey! are you mad at me?

I feel terrible :(

His phone was ringing and read the message he replied

From:Jeongmin-ssi

To:______ssi

No I'm not mad at you :)

I told you I can wait long

I'm sorry but I can't hide it anymore.

 

 

Incheon airport...

All of you got down from the bus,You thank the bus driver, All of you entered the airport, Changjo,Chunji,Niel, L.joe C.A.P are walking towards you they are really sleepy except fot Ricky who was really excited. "Are you guys okay? Did you guys sleep?" Ji Ae asked they shook their heads and Niel said "Well Ricky woke us really early it was only 1am he pulled out the bull horn and woke us all." Chunji added "He is excited because the last time we went to Jeju we had our schedule there after it we went back here." Youngmin approach you and said "Annyeonghaseyeo sunbaenims I'm Jo Youngmin, Jo_____'s oppa." Teen top smiled and C.A.P asked "How old are you?"  He answered "16 Changjo sunbaenim is younger than me." Changjo's eyes widened "What I'm younger than you?" He said in surprise. He nodded and said "I gotta go my hyungs are calling me." He ran away after 2 minutes Kwangmin approach them "Annyeonghaseyeo sunbaenims I'm-" L.Joe cutted "Yeah we know you are Jo Youngmin ______ssi's oppa." C.A.P covered his mouth and said "Sorry you were saying?" Your Kwangmin oppa continued "I'm Jo Kwangmin the older twin of Jo Youngmin and ______'s oppa." They smiled and Changjo said "I can't tell you are Kwangmin right?, Oh right Kwangmin hyung."Your Kwangmin oppa shook his head and said "No just call me Kwangmin I-" Changjo cutted "I prefer it with hyung since you are older than me." Youngmin approach you again and stood beside Kwangmin, Youngmin is wearing a black wig. 

 

On the plane...

You are sitting beside your Yougmin oppa, Ji Ae is sitting beside her L-oppa, Hana is sitting beside Miyoung,  and Jeongmin is beside Kwangmin,WooHyun is beside Hoya,Sungyeol is beside Dongwoo and Sunggyu is beside Sungjong. Hyuna is beside Minwoo, Donghyun is beside Hyunseung,Infront of Teentop the managers are there and Teen top occupied the last 3 rows. You are bored that you can't text anyone and the fact that your oppa is sleeping. You pulled out your PSP and watch Kpop MV's. L and Ji Ae are talking about you "I can't tell her now if she finds out she's going home to Seoul." L said "whatever just find away." He turned away from Ji Ae.

 

 

Jeju island...on the way to Hyatt regency

After going down the plane you reached the bus that is only for all of you. You entered the bus L was there before anyone could sit there you ran towards him. "Myungsoo-oppa mianhe Ji Ae unni pulled me." He smiled and said "Finally you are going to sit beside me." He was leaning against the window you are leaning on nothing. when he saw you, He layed your head against his shoulder and grabbed your hand and held on it tightly. He was wearing a baller saying (I Love you for infinity and beyond). He slowly transferred it on your wrist. He lean in forward and kissed your forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->To be continued...

Wait for the next chapter 

Please subscribe gumawo!!! <3