Chapter 27-I'm so sorry but I love you I can't lie part.1

It may be a little crazy

You faced L with teary eyes and you said "Oppa?!" L shook his head saying "No um...I...I" L looked at Ji Ae and Ji Ae is just shooking her head and mounting 'no oppa don't please' L look down and grabbed you by the shoulders "__ah Ji Ae is my....yeondongsaeng" Your eyes widened. L shut his eye tight saying in his mind *I'm sorry Ji Ae but  I can't lie anymore.* You look at Ji Ae and she just looks on the floor. Sungjong came out and grabbed Ji Ae out of the scenario. "How could you do this to me!" L raised his head up and he look at you "You don't know how much I sacrificed just to see you,talk to you and even be someone in your life, I'm sure many of your fans right now are looking for me and wanting to kill me now and for the fact that my bestfriend is your....sister?" L shook his head and saying "No...no...___ah please don't." You shove him off you and walk out of the place your tears kept on falling. L fell down on his knees crying his heart out. "___ah! please come back" your heart felt the pain when you heard him scream your name and asking you back. "___ah?" Your Kwangmin oppa and Youngmin oppa wallked closer and saw your tears "Wae what happend?" Both of them worriedly asked you just shoved them off. You walk towards your hotel room and saw your other members there  You sneaked in and saw them asleep. You pack your bags and left the hotel without saying goodbye to all of them. *It's best to leave than stay here in pain.* You said in your mind as you put your jacket on and grabbed your plane ticket that is due on tomorrow. You arrive at the airport in Jeju and you exchanged your ticket for this nights flight. 

 

In the hotel...

L look trough the whole hotel just to find you and he failed suddenly "Myungsoo?!" The rest of the Infinite boys walk towards him. "Woah! what happend to you?" Sunggyu asked he just shrugged and suddenly he stopped he stare at the pool from the inside and he said "Hyungs ___ah left Jeju." The rest just "M-MWOH?!" All of them run towards the car and started to panic "HYUNG FASTER PLEASE!!!" L shouted. Dongwoo stepped on the pedal when they arrive at the entrance of the airport they couldn't see you.

Airport....

"Hyung let's split up." All of them nodded in agreement on Sungjong's advice. L and Hoya are together, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sunggyu are together and Woohyun is with Dongwoo. Suddenly "HYUNGS!" L stopped and saw the Jo Twins "____ah left can we help you guys find her?" L nodded and they split up. "HYUNGS!" Woohyun and Dongwoo stopped and saw Jeongmin, Niel and Ji Ae all together. "Can we help?" the 3 asked the 2 just nodded and they split up. Your boarding time is by 10 pm and your flight is by 10:15 pm. You started to walk trought the boarding gate and It was 9:50 pm suddenly "___AH!" you turn and saw L you turn back and immidiately gave your plane ticket he run behind you but he was stopped by the guards. He kept on screaming "____ah! ___AH!!!" You wouldn't look back as your tears are falling and you hate it when he sees you cry.

_------------------------------------------------------_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

This song speed up my typing :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un60RISzE-A

What do you think about this chapter?

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe gumawo <3