Chapter 37-Too many gifts but one is still missing part.2

It may be a little crazy

 

You pulled out a big lego man and Sunny shouted "That is from your namjachingu~!" your eyes widened "Namja chingu?!" She laughed and said "No just joking that is from me" she ended it with a smile. You were puzzled and you remembered "This is from your photo in your Oh! album" she smiled widely and said "I was planning the same thing as Sica-unni was planning." You smiled and you shouted "Kamsahamnida! unni!", You pulled out a red braided hair accessory, You immidiately look at Tiffany and she smiled at you. "That is from my heart" You look at her with a smiling face and you shouted "Kamsahamnida unni!", The next one is you pulled a white one inch baller saying "LOVE.LOVE.LOVE" Hyoyeon walked to your back and said "That is from me!" you look at her and she brushed a strand of hair over your ear. You said "This is from your Oh! mv" she smiled and asked "Are you a S <3 ne?" You nodded proudly and the rest of SNSD clapped. You laid down a Blue and black hoodie and Yuri said "Uh that...is from me" You smiled and said "Kamsahamnida" She smiled and said "Always use that okay!" you nodded and the 2 of you laughed, You then laid down a black shirt and Sooyoung said "Do you like it?" You jumped in joy and said "This is from your Run devil run MV!!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA UNNI!!!" All of them laughed, After that Yoona and Seohyun improvised their gift and turned it into a cute dress. Their clothes from RDR and Hoot. Your eyes dazzled and you began to spazz, "OMONA!!! Unnis KAMASAHAMNIDA!!!" and gave all of them a hug.
 
 
TEEN TOP's gift giving!!!
 
C.A.P pointed at his gift you picked it up and you tore the wrapping open your eyes widened when you saw You're Beautiful's OST inside, C.A.P on the other hand still eating the pasta that your mom made. You smiled at C.A.P and he laughed you mounted the word 'Kamsamnida' He shouted "Cheo..n Maneyo..!" You laughed when you saw his cute eating face. Changjo picked his gift up and he handed it to you. "Yeondongsaeng! here.." You look at him and you stood up and you grabbed the gift and said "Kamsahamnida oppa!" you tore the wrapping off. Your eyes dazzled when you saw My girlfriend is a gumiho dvd box with Shin Minah and Lee Seunggi's signature. The camera in the room for Hoobae helprer pointed at Chunji's drowsy face. He yawned and Niel covered his mouth and L.Joe bullied the other 2. "YAH HYUNG~!!!!" Niel shouted when L.Joe was punching him, You laughed at them and the 3 are warned by C.A.P but L.joe continued his silent attacks. Ricky pointed his gift and you grabbed it, you tore the wrapping and you shouted "RICKY-OPPA!!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!" it was a studded black jeans, "Like it?" you smiled and nodded like a 5 year old he laughed and you just widely smiled. Chunji and L.joe shared one package and they handed it to you as he continued to bully Chunji. You tore the wrapping off and you jumped up and down, "OPPAS KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!" it was Amuro Namie's album and K-on!! OST, They smiled to see you enjoying your gift, Niel came infront of you and handed his gift, It was a pink head band with studded sides and has your name on the big heart and a bracelet with Teen top's name on it and your name at the locket. "____ah do you like it?" You smiled and "YESSSS!!!" You gave each Teen top member a big heart. You hugged all the Teen Top members and they said "___AH SARANGHAEYO!!"
 
 
ZE:A's gift giving!!!
Kevin handed out a big box which contains, You opened the box and "SAENGIL CHUKHAE~!!!" Hyungshik shouted your eyes widened when you saw him with a pink ribbon on his head. Hyungshik handed you Kevin and Dongjun's gift in one box you opened it and you look at the necklace and you laid it and Dongjun shouted "That is from me!" You smiled and laid Kevins gift, It is a black  mini dress with floral beadwork. You hugged the 2 of them, Hyungshik handed out His and Kwanghee's gift you opened it and it was a Heart shaped mirror and a pink t-shirt saying 'We rock the world with love' and a pair of new shoes "ZOO YORK!" Kwanghee smiled and you said "These are expensive!" He smiled and you just hugged the 2 saying "Kamsahamnida oppas!" they smiled and Hyungshik handed you Siwan and Minwoo's gift and it was the complete compilation of Princess hours dvd including the soundtrack you hugged the 2 of them saying "Kamsahamnida!" they smiled and said "Cheon Maneyo ___ah!" Hyungshik handed you Junyoung and Heechul's gift you smiled when Heechul did his rap part from Watch out!. You opened the box and saw a cute strawberry character and an apple character. You squealed and Hugged Junyoung and Heechul tightly and lastly Teahun and their manager's gift, It is a complete books of the Vampire diaries. you shouted "OMO! this is the best. You gave Taehun a hug and the rest of ZE:A joined
 
 
Boyfriend's Gift giving
All of them handed you roses before they handed their gift and said in chorus "Thank us after you saw all the gifts." Infinite had an idea, Donghyun started it and handed you his gift and it is a album of Big Bang, "Opp-" he cutted "Later do that!" you smiled and nodded. Hyunseung handed you his gift and you tore it open you saw a cute diary with cute animal pens. you smiled and Jeongmin came out and handed you his gift you opened it and saw a ring your eyes widened Niel, Sungyeol and Hoya's eyes widened also he pulled out the matching necklace there is a locket and he showed you his picture inside. you smiled and he smiled saying "___ah saranghaeyo!" you smiled and said "Love you too oppa!" your oppas pushed him off and they smiled when they saw your surprised expression. "Oppas why do that?" your oppas smirked at Jeongmin and he run to your back. Your oppas handed you a key and said "Look for that at home." you were puzzled and you don't know what to do. Minwoo came in and simply he handed you his gift something square and cool you opened it and saw DBSK's album and you could't hold it in anymore. "OPPPASS!!!! GUMAWO!!!" you hugged them and they smiled.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
INFINITE's ALBUM PREVIEW!!!
My favorite is Amazing, Real story, Julia and the rest of their songs :))
Who is excited?
Last 4 chapters.....
Wait for the next chapter
Please subscribe
KAMSAHAMNIDA <3