Chapter 32-Kpop gathering party part.2

It may be a little crazy

You look down at the floor and DaSom pulled you and pinched your cheeks "OMONA!!! You are really cute!" You smiled and Kwangmin pulled down DaSom's arm because of  your swollen cheeks. "Oh...Mianhe ___ssi" You smiled and said "Sunbae it's nothing" DasSom smiled and Bora pulled her and went to the other side.  "Excuse me everyone I'm very thankful all of you came, I would like to see all the rookie groups please come forward." your eyes widened you are afraid to be alone suddenly "___ah!" You turned and your oppas said "Be right back okay." you nodded and turned back. "___ah!" You saw Niel and Ricky waving, You walk towards them and L.joe smiled when he saw you and said "Yo ___ah how are you?" , "I'm fi-" Niel pulled you to sit beside him and Ricky. "Hyung don't do that to her." Changjo whined as L.joe smirked at Changjo and said "Yah! maknae are that strong already?" Changjo gave out a smirk and you shot up and gave the 2 a hit on the head as the others laughed. "___ah what was that for?" you smiled and said "Boys learn your lesson" the 2 of them smiled. You saw Infinite on the table beside Teen Top's table. "I would like to acknowledge all of the rookie groups such as "Block B, B1A4, APink, Dal shabet, CHI-CHI, Raina, Piggy dolls, BBAN, LA.G, Bella, Brave girls, X-5, Boyfriend, A-peace, N-train, and Swincle." All of the rookie groups bowed and greeted all of the sunbaes. "And also I'm seeing a member of the upcoming girl group 4EVER." You look at the person on stage they are 3 males standing on stage the CEO's of 3 major labels such as SM ent, JYP and YG. You shot up and Ji Ae shot up aswell. "Well we have 2 members of 4EVER here, They are Kim Ji Ae the s-" CEO of JYP tapped the shoulder of the CEO of Sment to not to continue. "Uh sorry about that...Kim Ji Ae and Jo____ the sister of the famous Jo twins." you wondered *Why didn't they continue on saying that Ji Ae is the sister of Myungsoo-oppa?" You arrive at the stage and all the sunbaes on their seats clapped their hands except for Infinite,Teen top and SNSD's Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun who shot up from their seats. You look at Infinite and You saw L with Woori your eyes widened. Big Bang's GD rose from his seat and gave the 2 of you a high five. GD took the mic from the table and said "Honestly I was amazed when I watch 4EVER on Arirang they were featured in Pops in Seoul as with Infinite, Teen top and BoyFriend, I was really surprised that their voices are amazing they have good voices so to the 2 of you and the rest of your group on your debut please invite me." all of the stars clapped their hands and GD handed his phone to you "Make I get your number?" and he ended it with a smile. You punched in your number and he passed it to Ji Ae when she was done GD smiled and said "Promise me okay" When the 2 of you are going down the stage "__ah!" You turn around "Ji Ae unni", "still mad?" she asked you shook your head and said "I was never mad" You smiled and she smiled. You gave each other a hug and she pulled you towards the table of Infinite while Block B is going to perform. "Oppa! Oppa! ___ah is here" L look up to you and just shrugged. Sungyeol walk behind L and slapped his head. "Why are you ignoring her?" Sungyeol asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) How was your weekend?

Me I still can't believe that My grandmother passed away :(

This made me smile :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0vDlj-q0FI&feature=feedlik

ZE:A's live performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_iuAPSII5o&feature=feedlik

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe kamsahamnida :)