Chapter 18-Unexpected

It may be a little crazy

"_______ssi!!" Niel came out to the veranda L let go off you and whispered "Ruiner" You look at him and smiled. Niel pulled you in as for L he can't do anything else since you're already dragged in. "Niel-ssi wait I-" You said he cutted "Hurry up you'll miss something." L look up the sky and to the ocean and said "_____ah! I love you" Ji Ae was there and she said in her mind *Oppa is really in love with ____ah*  L turn around and Ji Ae hid beside the thick curtain. L walk towards the hall where Niel drag you. Ji Ae went to veranda and said "When can I tell Her the truth?" then she said "Aish..I'm stressing myself." Then she walk in and saw Miyoung standing there "Unni What are you doing there?" Ji Ae asked. "Who? are you going to tell the truth?" Miyoung seriously asked, Ji Ae locked the door and said "Unni please don't tell the other 3 this okay." Miyoung nodded and said "What is it about Ji Ae-ah?" She look down and said "I've been lying to all of you." Miyoung's eyes widened, Ji Ae continued and said "That...my...blood related oppa is....L-oppa, There I said it." Miyoung said "Mwoh?! L-ssi is your oppa? I thought ____ah is your best friend why did you lie to her?" She sighed and said "Myungsoo-oppa doesn't want my friends to know that I'am his yeondongsaeng." Miyoung said "I know this may sound bad but....Your oppa is so selfish." She nodded and said "I know well unni please keep this for a while." Miyoung nodded and said "Well Let's go they already are downstairs." They walk out but when they shut the door, Hoya was inside the bathroom and he heard everything. "Mwoh?! Myungsoo and Ji Ae are siblings?!" He shook his head and started to panic but he said "If I tell this to _____ah he won't forgive L and Ji Ae the 3 of them are special to me....No! I will not tell them!" Then he open the door, The moment he open the door Sungjong was there because he left his phone. "Mwoh?! Hyung Mwoh?! is Ji Ae and Myungsoo hyung are siblings?!" Hoya said "No...no...what aew you talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows and said "I thought Woohyun hyung is the liar in our group?" He shook his head and said "Woohyun hyung is an occasional liar."  Then Hoya passed it to Sungjong, The 2 of them went down and saw all of you practicing in different rooms. All 5 of you are just seated and will just sing,The 3 Boygroups are practicing their own dances. After practice all of you rested and that tomorrow came the boys woke-up early in the morning to practice.

 

 

The first performance....

Many fans are shouting most them are ajummas and eomnims but there are also noonas and Yeondongsaengs. "Geu eotteon mueoybodado, Nunbushin neoreul gatgodo, Maeil nan bappa (bappa), Ni mameun apa (apa),Nae sarang byeonhaji anha, Neo malgo boiji anha, Ireon nae mameul wae jakku molla juneunde~!!!"  Your oppas started to sing suddenly your heart skip a beat when you saw Jeongmin's smile towards the camera. After that is Teen top to perform Angel "Nugu bwado sarangseureoun, Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun, Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan, There's an angel in my heart~!" after that is Infinite's Nothing's over "Nothing's over (Nothing's over), Nothing's over (Nothing's over), Nothing's over jumuneul weweo naege, Ttan nom mannamyeon andwae OH, Beolsseo geureomyeon andwae OOH, Ajigeun kkeutnange aniya (kkeutnange aniya) , Neol bonaen jeok eopseo~!" Then all of you are back stage are having a break down your heart is going to fall out. Then all of you enter the stage and boys started to shout "WOOOOOOH!!!!" All 5 of you smiled and sit on the chair. "bir-og dangsin-eun danji dangsin-ui miso leul bol jeondalhal ttaemada dan-il bun chajgo iss-eoyo geolie issseubnida~!!" All of you are singing at the same time smiling, The boys behind the stage are spazzing since they love your song the noonas and Yeondongsaengs are smiling and started to cheer also. After the performance a boy came towards you and asked "What is your name?" You smiled and said "Annyeonghaseyeo my name is ____ nice to meet you." He pulled out his pen and table napkin and asked for you autograph. After everything you rested and said "Finally!!!!" all of them smiled and said "Aigoo...so cute." Then L pinched your cheeks and gave you a back hug while walking towards the van.

----------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^_____________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-------------------------------

Finally I've updated sorry guys these past few days we are super busy....

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GUMAWO!!!! <3