Final

It may be a little crazy

Myungsoo nodded and said "Yeah that's it I was trying to make you feel jealous I used Woori noona to make you jealous." Woori came out and said "___ah minahamnida but I know I went over board in acting that I hate you But the truth is I don't you didn't do anything bad to me I just went to Myungsoo's plan and thought that it could be a good acting training." You puffed your cheeks and you said "I can't believe you! You made me worry for 5 months and you would reason out that you are just jealous! L kneeled infront of you and said "Jebal forgive me!" You scoffed and he said "It wasn't me alone!" You look at him and said "Don't lie!" He grinned and said "Include the other groups!..your unnis Ji Ae,Teen top, Your oppas and the rest of Infinite! don't want to believe me! COME OUT GUYS!!!" all of them came out and you shouted "YAH!!!" I HATE ALL OF YOU!" they smiled and laughed. You started to laugh as well. "___AH see I'm not lying." you look at him and you gave out you for Myungsoo smiles and he smiled at you saying "__AH believe me!" you look at him and he sang "And can u smile~!" You look at all of them and they shouted "___AH MIANHAMNIDA!!!" you look around and he stood up "Myungsoo-oppa don't do this again!" He smiled and he said "I'll never do this again ___ah mianhe and SARANGHAE!", "Wait if you are making me jealous that means... you are watching over me the whole time?!" he nodded and said "Well...somewhat-ish" You look at him and "You even saw me cry?" He nodded and "I asked Ji Ae to put a camera in your room so-", "YOU SAW ME CRY?" He nodded and you held his collar and "WHY?!" he smiled and said "I LOVE YOU THAT'S IT!!" He saw that you still are wearing his baller he smiled and he said "___Ah forgive me and also them." You smirked and said "Fine but It's pay back sometime!" they nodded and all of you played around and lastly there was a fire works display and he said "___AH SARANGHAMNIDA!" you look at him and said the same thing. Jeongmin, Niel and Sungyeol's hearts cracked and they said "It's our fault anyways!" all of you laughed and you look at them and said "OPPAS SARANGHAEYO!" they smiled and their expressions lit up. You look at Myungsoo and he look at you and he touched your cheeks and he kissed your lips.

Myungsoo was watching you eversince you had a bad feeling towards him. He found ways on getting your attention he took help from Woori and the other groups that you are close with.

 

"MYUNGSOO-OPPA!" you shouted he turn around and saw you coming he covered you eyes and he said "Take your hands out." You followed him and he landed the necklace the he would give to you on your birthday. He removed his palm and you look at it was a necklace and a ring. "This is my promise ___Ah I will love you forever!" He placed the ring on your finger and he said "When we reach the right age I will marry you." Your eyes widened and he kissed you on your lips and you said in your mind *I HOPE WE LAST FOREVER LIKE THIS*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FINAL CHAPTER!!!

ENJOY :)

THANK YOU GUYS

WAIT FOR MY NEXT STORY ENTITLED "I WAITED TOO LONG"

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZMADNFJ5Y
 

P.S --THIS WILL HAVE A SEQUEL SO JUST WAIT :)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE KAMSAHAMNIDA!