Chapter 4-Trainee's life

It may be a little crazy

"__________ ah you ready?" asked your Umma, "De!" you answered. "Umma!!!! Kwangmin hyung stole my shirt!" He came down with furrowed eye brows. You sighed and said "I'll Be going ahead."  "Yah! you're not going anywhere yet wait for us." Your Youngmin oppa shouted. You turned around and stompped your feet and said "Oppas hurry I'm going to be late." Your Umma ran down and said "Youngmin ah that shirt is your hyung's just go out and wear a different shirt." He said gloomy "De~!" you guys went out in the car "Hyung that's my shirt!" Your Youngmin oppa said. "Chincha! if this shirt is yours why is it my closet and it has my name on it?" Your Kwangmin oppa asked, Your Youngmin oppa just lost and looked at the window. "That's what I Thought huh!" Your Kwangmin oppa shouted. "That's my-" You cutted your Youngmin oppa "Please stop it this isn't funny anymore  do you think you can stay as a group if you guys keep shouting at each other just for a shirt?!" you finally snapped and let it out. Actually you been holding this until the moment you woke-up in the morning. First because of the underwear, second because of the perfume and third the shirt. You arrived at Woollim seeing Ji Ae all worried.You ran down the car and said "See you later." you turned and said "We 3 are so talking later." You said and run towards Ji Ae.

 

 

 

 

Woollim...

"Unni what's wrong?" You asked she answered "I was worried you wouldn't came it's about to start." as you walk down the halls of woollim heading to the training room. "Sorry unni I would've came early if it wasn't for oppas they fought 3 times this morning and hell yeah it ruined my sleep, But I did slept early." you mentioned "I thought your oppas are close?" She asked. You answered "Well they are I told them we're going to talk later." she replied "uwa!! your a good dongsaeng." When you got in you guys were asked to sit on the floor then your names are divided already into groups. "Okay as I call your name stand beside me." the manager said. "Kim Ji Ae ssi" she stood up and walk to the manager "_________ ssi" you stood up and walked to the manager as you 2 hugged each other. "Jung Mi young ssi" she stood up and walk towards you and Ji Ae she said "Hi Jung Mi Young imnida." She said and smiled then "Kang Hyuna ssi" she approached you,Ji Ae and Mi Young and said "Hi Kang Hyuna is the name." She smiled and bowed. Lastly  "Lee Hana ssi" she stood up and approached you Ji Ae, Mi Young and Hyuna she smiled and said "Annyeonghaseyeo! Lee Hana imnida." the 5 of you said "well hwaiting!" the manager said "Well you 5 can wait in the other room." as he asked his assistant to guide you. When you 5 entered the room suddenly Hoya shouted "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You 5 jumped in surprise and Sunggyu covered his mouth and said "Hehehe sorry about that well welcome yeonjas you'll be using this room for your 6 months training so good luck." He smiled and winked at you. L approached you and said "Hey! _______ ah." He stopped and asked "Is it okay for me to call you that?" You answered "Of course OPPA!" He smiled and then Sungyeol was entering slowly and shouted "_________ Ah! !!" You were shocked and L beat the life of his hyung because He almost dropped his heart infront of the girl he likes (AYIEEEE!!!).<--- sorry about that :).  Hana, Hyuna and Mi young noticed you and Ji Ae are close to Infinite Hana asked Woohyun "Oppa are they your Chingus?" WooHyun answered "Well more like dongsaengs since L rescued ______ ah from what's the name...uh....ah! Jung Woori well I hate her attitude and she's saying on our faces that she would surpass BoA well I say It's trash talk." he laughed and Hyuna asked "Who is Jung Woori anyways? " Woohyun answered "She has been an applicant for trainee over 3 years now and hell she won't give up." Mi Young said "Ah! so Jung Woori is her name I saw it a few days ago she was jealous of _________ ssi for some reason." Sungjong appeared "You saw it? well I hate that Jung Woori girl she keeps getting on my nerves oh hyung right she got in she is now a trainee here well." as Sungjong faced the girls "That's why we would protect the 5 of you." L butted in "Yeah it's going to be like a sunbae mission well don't worry." as You and Ji Ae walked closer and you asked "What's going to be your mission oppa?" As you uttered the word oppa L blushed he tilted his head and said "Hyung tell them I will go and get the box of water." WooHyun noticed he blushed so he and Sungjong continued the explanation. Then your soon to be manager came and said "Yeonjas! This would be your training room now I want you girls to do the best you can since you have 6 months of training I will handle everything and make sure you 5 would walk on the stages of Music bank,Music core,Ingkigayo or any place else okay! now let's start!" Infinite left and L came in and said "Good luck ______ ah" and he kissed your forehead. He was surprised he did that you just blush and he said "Mianhe ______ah" He ran out and you just stood there. Mi young said "________ ssi hurry we are about to start." You snapped out and smiled and ran back to your new family.

 

1st month....

"______ ah you have to eat something." Ji Ae said you just pouted. Your manager walked in and said "Okay yeonjas you 5 are going to have a tour with your Infinite sunbaes in music bank and their other music shows next week so I want you guys to let me see that energy so go!" You went to your voice training after 6 hours you sat on the couch and started to cough your manager gave you a bottle of water "________ ah don't push yourself you have a good voice so  don't push yourself to hit the notes you can't." He smiled as seven guys entered the room "_______ah! are you okay?" L ran to you concerened about your singing voice. you smiled and said "L oppa I'm fine don't worry." as WooHyun approached the girls "Hey Girls! so is the devil bothering you?" Ji Ae answered "Not yet Woohyun sunbae but we are carefully watching her every move."  When the 5 of you are done in voice training Hoya asked your manager "Hyung where are they going to live?"  He answered "Oh Yeah! I forgot to tell them girls you guys are going to live near Infinite's dorm like it's going to be 10 steps away." Sungyeol exclaimed "Chincha! they are going to live near us?" Sungjong said "Hyung like really 10 steps away that's close." Sunggyu added "ah! the empty house infront of our dorm wait that was occupied 2 weeks ago so Hyung you are the one who lives there?!" Your manager answered "Well the president of Woollim said I should find a dorm close to you guys so I rented it before any other people would so yeah! I hired a carpenter 1 week ago to do the interior design now only a few things to polish and that place is going to be occupied by these 5 girls." you exclaimed "What?! live there but I'm living near Woollim like a 5 minute drive I'm already there." Ji Ae also said "Yeah my house is beside hers." Mi Young added "well I live near Woollim too", Hyuna added "It takes me 2 minutes to walk all the way to Woollim." as Hana added "Me too". The 5 of you said "Yah! yeonjas you'll be living there after 3 more weeks so don't worry if there is something wrong tell me okay."  You said "Manager sorry I was just worried abouy leaving my twin oppas well they don't fight when I'm around and yet I'm also worried about my Umma and appa." The manger understood "well 5 months to go and you guys will debut."  Infinte smiled happily Sunggyu said "______ah don't worry your oppas are going to debut to right? so Smile and leave it to us we will handle your stubborn oppas." as L came to your side and started to comfort you He calmly patted your head and he kissed your cheek.

__________________________________________________________________________

What is a perfect name for your group?

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe GUMAWO!!!