Chapter 11- I don't really know

It may be a little crazy

After he said that he loves you, You couldn't think straight, He was waiting for your answer suddenly L appeared in your mind and said "Jeongmin ssi your are my oppa's best friend I...well...I-" He cutted 'It's cool if you say no but remember this _____ssi no matter what happens I'm not giving you up I can wait longer than you could ever imagine....I love you and that is my final word." He walk towards you and hug you. "I'm sorry Jeongmin ssi...I Just ....love someone else." He nodded and said "I know...that's why I'm telling you now... well the truth is your oppas are still against this but I just wanted to let you know.", The both of you walked out of the dining room and walk straight ahead to the living room. Your oppas dragged you away and towards the stair case and asked "Are you two exclusive or what?" you shook your head and said "No...well I like him before but now that feeling changed when-" Your Kwangmin oppa cutted "When you already met L-ssi." Youngmin added "Jeongmin-hyung is not going to give you up easily even you said no already He would wait and wait he is a person that doesn't know how to give up especially for you." You furrowed your eye brows and said "What? He likes me for a long time now?" They both nodded and Youngmin asked "Wae? He is your first crush right? he just knew it when you are in the 1st year  of your high school." Kwangmin added "Actually he likes you when you are still in the 6th grade." You answered "I like him when I was like only 8 years old but now I like L-ssi." They sighed and said "Good luck yeondongsaeng He isn't gonna give-up." You sighed and walk out from the stair case. You oppas followed you and said "I'm leaving oppas bye Minwoo-ssi, Donghyun-ssi,Hyunseung-ssi, Jeongmin-ssi Bye guys." They followed you out the door and said "Bye ______ssi!" you asked your oppas "Are they going to sleep here?" They nodded and said "Bye ______ah! comeback tomorrow." All of them went back in except Jeongmin He was slowly watching you disappear from his eyes and he said in his mind *I'm not going to give you up ever _______ ssi!* 

 

In the dorm....

When you open the door "______ ah! where have you been?" You answered as you sit on the couch "I was in our house my oppas said that something bad has happened...when I came there was nothing." Miyoung said "It's not important on what happened in your house so yeonjas stop asking, the important thing is she got home safetly." Everyone nodded in agreement. You stood-up and went in your room, You dumped yourself on the bed and remembered everything that Jeongmin said *I like you, I'm not going to give you up, I can wait longer than you could imagine*  You sighed and change your clothing and went out of your room. The moment you sat down some one was knocking really hard. Hana opened it L was there worried about you, He looked for you and Hana let him in when he saw you he pulled you up and hug you. Everyone's eyes widened in shock Ji Ae was there and said in her mind *oppa really likes her now*  L let you go and look straight in your eyes and said " Do you know how much I worried about you I almost call-" You cutted him and said "Don't worry I'm not going to do that ever again." He smiled and look at Ji Ae. Ji Ae couldn't respond because of her fear of you leaving her as your best friend. Infinite came in and started to panic. Sunggyu said "I 'm calling the pol-" Then they were shock to see you watching tv with your group and L. "Wait !wait! wait! so she is just in here and L was just here to?" Sungyeol uttered. You stood-up and walk towards them "Sunggyu-ssi-" they cutted "Call us oppa!" you were shocked and said "Uh...Sunggyu....op...pa, Dongwoo... oppa,...Woohyun op..p..a,..Ho..Ya..oppa, Sungyeol..oppa, Sungjong...op..p..a. Mianhamnida!"and bowed down. They smiled and said "Just don't do it again we even thought that L was also kidnapped." you replied "Mwoh? Kidnapped? L-ssi?" Hoya laughed and dragged you away. The rest are still clueless of what really happend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Hi guys! I added new characters and they are the rest of the new boy band Boyfriend...

I'm really in love with SNSD's Born to be a lady  I really like it... for S♡NEs here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UOGkEkuwHU&feature=related

Wait for the next chapter :)

Please subscribe GUMAWO!!!!