Chapter 36-Too many gifts but one is still missing part.1

It may be a little crazy

The camera for Hoobae helper pointed at you and You snapped yourself out, You went blank and your feet automatically dragged you to the door, You twisted the knob and went outside. Your heart kept on beating faster, You reached the porch and you are about to knock but ZE:A's van immidiately came suddenly, You panicked and you hid behind the post saying "Why come now?!....I meant why the sudden rush!" L heared your voice he stood from the couch and walk towards the door. You saw him walking towards the door and you quickly headed towards the stairs. You hid behind the wall, He open the door and said "Hello?..Hello?" He shrugged and closed the door. Your eyes widened when you heard his voice after 3 months,He leaned at the door saying "Why can't I forget all things that happend between us?" He had a flash back of all your memories and he dragged himself towards the couch. You came out, look at the door and you said in your mind *I miss you Myungsoo-opppa*  you turned and headed to your dorm. L pulled his phone out and texted Jung Woori.

From: L

To:Ri Noona

Noona can you come over?

I'm alone here!

It's ___ah's saengil today everyone is out.

Woori read the message and replied on L's message

From:Ri Noona

To:L

REALLY?! I can come over?

I know they where here in the agency 5 hours ago

talking about the 5's debut.

L laughed and after 20 minutes Woori arrived. L and Woori watched star king together ate Shin Ramyun, Play scramble together well the things that the 2 of you are doing for the past 6months. The moment you open the door Dongjun immidiately pulled you over to the living room "Wo...Where are these from?" Kevin look at Dongjun and Kwanghee and kept on shooking their heads. Kevin sighed and you smiled. Siwan went to your back and pushed you lightly towards the gifts. You fell flat on your and all of them laughed including you.  Ji Ae shouted "OPEN MINE FIRST!!!" you look at her and she pointed it, you opened it and saw a pink skull candy earphones. "Unni this is awesome, GUMAWO!" she knew what happen to your old earphones it was used by your oppas and don't know where it is. Hyuna and Hana handed you because their gift for you was at the back of the pile. "OMO!" you laid it down it is a new hoodie with 35 and 5 original ____ at the back and 4EVER was it's front design. "GUMAWO UNNIS!" they smiled. Miyoung was about to say mine next but you picked her gift and opened it. It is a new pair of shoes, "Unni these are expensive why buy it?" you asked she smiled and said "I know you love Zoo York's styles." You smiled and said "Gumawo unni." Dongjun keeps on looking at Tiffany's back because of a big pink box.Tiffany wants to give SNSD's gift but she couldn't find the right timing. "___AH WHAT"S THAT!!!" Tiffany shouted when you turn your head she threw thr gift infront of you, You look back at her and you asked "What was it?" Heechul's finger is pointing towards the big pink box. You opened the box and pulled out a yellow shirt and laid it over you. "That's from me" Taeyeon said. You look at it closely and asked "This shirt is the one you wore for your debut." she nodded and you said "Kamasahamnida unni!" She smiled. Next is you pulled out a a dog tag necklace "That is from me." Jessica said, You look at it closely and you said "This is from your Genie album pictures." She said "Yeah well I really wanted to give you this when I watched your stage performance at Jeju." You smiled and said "Kamasahamnida.

=============================================================================================================>

UPDATED EARLY!!!

ZE:A's HYUNGSHIK :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FFallfuQMg&feature=channel_video_title

last 4 chapters...

wait for the next chapter please subscribe KAMSAHAMNIDA

<3