Chapter 39-Goodbye Myungsoo-oppa

It may be a little crazy

You arrive home and saw Infinite on your porch "Oppa yah I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!" Ji Ae shouted and they look at the 5 of you "Myung-oppa odiya?" The 6 of them just shrugged. You sighed and walk towards your dorm. "Yah ___ah where are you going?" Sungyeol and Hoya asked you just look down, *Myungsoo-oppa where are you?* you left with tears falling down your face. Hoya pulled your wrist and said "Why are you being like this?" You shrugged and Sunggyu pulled you and asked "___ah tell us!" you cried and said "I...I...ha..te...my...sel..f" Sunggyu look down and let you go. You took the chance to run and go to your room. You locked the room and cried "MYUNGSOO-OPPA WAE???!!!" you cried your heart out and Sungyeol and Sungjong run and followed you. "__ah! open the door!" Sungjong said, "No!! Let me be!" Sungjong look at the door and Sungyeol went out and headed towards the window. "___AH!" you turned and saw Sungyeol's face on the window. "Oppa what are you doing?" He smiled and said "Nawa I'll tell you something trust me." You stood up and walk towards the window. Sungyeol reached out and wipe your tears away, "Oppa Mianhamnida...I'm self-" Hoya popped out and said "No you are not!", "YAH STOP THAT!" Hoya snickered and asked "Did I startle the two of you?" The 2 of you nodded and you smiled. "YES SHE FINALLY SMILED!" Sungjong shouted. "YAH!!!" the 3 of you shouted and he snickered. Then you went out of the room and saw the rest of Infinite and your unnis. "___ah you okay now?" Woohyun asked and Dongwoo came to you saying "Finally she smiled after 2 hours of waiting out here." you replied "Mwohya?! 2 hours" the 3 came in and said "Didn't realize that!" you smiled and said "Araso! for this situation uhm..you guys want some ice cream?" all of them nodded "YES!!!" you smiled and went to the nearest Ice cream store. You went in and saw "___AH!!!" Niel,Ricky and Changjo shouted, "Oh! Niel oppa what are you doing here?" He smiled and C.A.P stood up and whispered "___ah mianhamnida but this isn't the right place for all of you now since-" he pointed at the table near the counter, You followed his finger and saw L there with Woori. Suddenly a hand covered your eyes. "___ah don't look." Someone said when he lead you out he removed his hands and you look at him and "Jeongmin-oppa" he look at you and said "Let's find another place to eat ice cream and i'll call the rest of Teen top." you nodded and your oppas arrived. "___AH Mianhe for not arriving on your shooting a while ago." you look at them and you hugged them saying "It's okay as long as you guys are here now!" they smiled. "Oh yeah! another bonding time!!!" Hyuna shouted, But your eyes won't move away from the sight of Myungsoo and Woori together. Hoya covered your eyes saying "Stop hurting yourself!" you nodded and the Sung trio pulled Teen top to move on faster. All of you arrive in Hongdae, "Wait why are we here?" Woohyun asked then Sunggyu and Dongwoo teased Woohyun, "Oh yeah this guy over here can't shoot targets, play baseball and even his fist is weak." Woohyun glared at the 2 and said in aegyeo "___ah make them stop jebal!" you giggled and said "Yah! nappayo! stop it!" the 2 of them shut their mouths and hid behind Miyoung and Donghyun. "Yah unni the 2 of you are so cheesy stop that or your going to get something bad in return!" Hana shouted and Ji Ae just giggled, Minwoo walk behind Ji Ae and Hyuna and said "Annyeonghaseyeo! Ji Ae-nim" Ji Ae look at him and giggled "Annyeonghaseyeo Minwoo oppa" Minwoo's eyes widened and Hyunseung pulled him away. "Minwoo-ah!" Hyunseung shouted and he just shrugged. "Nan nan nan nomu nomu jowahae nan nan nan jeongmal saranghae~!" your eyes widened and you searched for the store that was already playing your music. You arrive at a CD store and beside Infinite's poster you poster was their but just your shadows and it says '4EVER coming soon!' you smiled and saw your shadowy teaser video "OMO! is that our ___ah?" Your Kwangmin oppa said as your faces flash per 1 second. "Yeah that is our ___ah" you were not looking at your poster but at Infinite's poster, your oppas followed your eyes and saw that you are looking at L and they sighed and whispered "She can't forget about him." Infinite saw you and they look down and Sungyeol grabbed you and said "LET'S EAT ICE CREAM!" and you saw an ice cream shop. All of them entered and you remembered that The album that Sunggyu gave you has all the members signature on it including L's with a simple message saying 'Saengil chukhae __ah <3' you smiled and said to your mind *Myungsoo-oppa good bye I'll miss you!* You look straight ahead and saw that all of them are having fun *What is important is I only lost one person but not all of you! I love you guys still I love you Myungsoo-oppa!* and they saw you and they kept on dancing dashi dorawa. You smiled and the wind touched your face and you said *___AH HWAITING!* Then you walk towards them smiling. Sungyeol couldn't get his eyes of your smiling face and Dongwoo asked "Good mood now?" You nodded and gave out your for Myungsoo smiles. You stopped for a while and you remembered suddenly *I miss your smiles ,smiles that are only for me, I miss your smiles* Your smile disappeared and you look at the window and you saw Myungsoo and you shot up and the others are just surprised, Ji Ae pulled you down and asked "Hey what is wrong with you?" you look at her and said "I just saw Myungsoo-oppa" the rest look at the window and said "__ah he isn't there." You nodded and said "Okay guys enjoy your ice cream I'll just wait outside." you walk out and you saw Siwan and Kevin there eating kimbap. "Oh? ___Ah!" you saw them waving like crazy you walk towards them and asked "What are you guys doing here?" They smiled and said "Enjoying our freedom without the 7how bout you?", "Well they are eating ice cream there wanna come?" you said and they finished off there Kimbap and walk towards the Ice cream store. You look up the sky and saw 2 bright stars and you said *I can't forget you Myungsoo-oppa I can't but I will try so goodbye...forever I will love you.*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH HOW BOUT YOU GUYS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KNe-QyeuY

Well last chapter and I will update later honestly last 2 chapters but that is already final. :)

Wait for my next story :)

Wait for the last chapter (2)

Please subscribe KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!