Chapter 17-I promise you

It may be a little crazy

All 5 of you said "Chincha?!" Your manager smiled and said "I'm going to tell woollim that I going to let you record your first song." All of your eyes sparkle and you started to imagine what would you look like tomorrow. "_____ah are you excited?" L asked you said with a huge smile "Of course now it can come true finally." L smiled at you and leaned in forward to your ear "I LOVE YOU~" Your eyes widened and he back out and he leaned to your forehead and gave out his kiss.

 

In the special room...

You are sitting beside Ji Ae still dazed L wasn't worried because he knew that he was behind it. After eating a lot of food and some desserts. You walk towards the huge view of the ocean and Niel came there and said "______ssi!" you turn around and you saw Niel he stop infront of you and said "I'm not good with words but....I...Li..ke...yo..u" you blink and said "Mwoh?" He straightened up and said "Sorry for the body gag explosion, ______ssi I LIKE YOU!" your eyes widened and said awkwardly "I....gotta go" You turn around and he shouted "I will never hurt you I promise you." you turn to him and smiled then walk back in. Niel said to himself "Why am I like this?"  You went inside and saw All of them having their own business. You walk out of that room and headed out near the fountain. You found Sungyeol there "_______ssi!" He smiled and said "I'm sorry but before my chance would die I'm going to say this I LIKE YOU!" you smiled awkwardly and said in your mind *Not you too, I'm starting to feel terrible in bringing all 3 hearts down.*  He smiled at you and said "It's okay if you say no now but I will wait for you I promise you." You shook your head and said "Sungyeol-oppa I don-" He cutted and said "I know that your afraid on hurting someone but you have to choose also." Your smile started to form and He gave you a hug and said "I will never give-up I promise you." He let you go and you said "Gumawo-oppa" He smiled and then he saying in his mind watching you disappear from his eyes *I promise you I LOVE YOU* You walk in to find Niel when you saw him there sitting on the stairs "Niel-ssi" He look up to you and said "______ssi" You put your hand on his head and said "Mianhe Niel-ssi I was just overwhelmed and I don't know what to say." He look at you and stood-up "No I know you are just afraid in hurting me and the others." you nodded and he mess-up your hair and said "Aigoo... You are just cute." he pinch your cheeks and he said "Gumawo _____ssi." He smiled. The 5 of you gathered near the fountain to prepare for your recording since tomorrow would be the performance it would be ballad. You asked "Mastering the lyrics overnight?"  Your manager said "No I will post the lyrics infront since you guys are new I'll tell them your a debuting group and since this is urgent maybe they'll understand."

 

Recording....

You are the lead vocals, Hana is the main vocals, Miyoung is the vocals, Ji Ae is the lead rapper and vocals and Hyuna is the main rapper. After 3 hours of recording over and over again you got it right and your voice started to change, You manager handed you a bottle with a note attached to it (_____ah drink this or else your throat is going to dry out.---> Myungsoo) you smiled and started to drink. After having it perfect you left the recording and got straight in the hotel room. When you open your room all of the boys are there and they shouted "How was it?" All of you nodded and said "It's fine" You look down and your manager came in "Guys listen to this." He pulled out his phone and attach it to Woohyun's speaker. "nan yeogi iss-eul geoya Forever with you baby~!" after the song ended all of them said "Uwa!!! Hyung send that to me." All of them shouted. You walk out the veranada since the curtains are down you silently left. The ocean is beautiful, "It is as beautiful as you." When you turn "Myungsoo-oppa." He look at you and said "Remember this _____ah I LOVE YOU!"  He gave you a hug and said "I want to be with you forever." You smiled

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I finally updated sorry I wasn't able to update earlier :)

Wait for the next chapter

Gumawo <3