Chapter 38-Debut!

It may be a little crazy

Infinite's gift giving!

You placed your hands on your cheeks because of Sungyeol's cheesy stare. Your cheeks started to become reddish and Sungyeol just smiled. Hoya stared at Sungyeol when Sungyeol turn to Hoya he glared and he awkwardly smiled and hid behind your back. Sunggyu pulled him away and proceeded to their plan. Dongwoo attached his phone to the speakers and they sang "naekkeohaja naega neol saranghae eo?, naega neol geokjeonghae eo?, naega neol kkeutkkaji chaegimjilge~!" your eyes widened as part by part they appear and handed you your gift. They pulled out a long cardboard saying "WE LOVE YOU ____AH!!" you smiled and forgot that L should be there. Woori and L are still awake talking about your debut since Woori is going to debut next year since she needs to train harder. When they are done performing Sunggyu approached you and said "Open mine jebal!" You smiled and said "Don't want to!" he frowned and turned to Woohyun's gift. He pouted and turned around, You laughed and you run towards him and gave him a back hug. His face brightened and smiled to you, You sat beside him and open his gift. "OPPA!!!! GUMAWOYO!!" he smiled and asked "Like it?" you nodded 8 times. He messed your hair and you smiled, Out of nowhere Dongwoo shouted "Hyung! you CHEATER!" he smirked and Sungyeol added "WHY? HYUNG?!" he grinned and asked "What is wrong of giving her the first copy of our latest album?" The 5 scoffed he added "I'm the leader so what gives?, OH! ___ah I asked every member to sign on it!" Then Fany shouted "Sunggyu-ssi your bad!" He shot up from his seat and asked "Waeyo Fany sunbaenim?" She smirked and he gulped then he sprinted towards Woohyun laughing.  All 35 of you are laughing so hard, the managers are in Hongdae for their free time. Woohyun pulled his gift out and started singing "Geugose honjaso na ulgo itjiman, nunmuri momchwoso na utgo itjiman, dasi tto gidaryo na dasi sumswiltte kkaji~!" You smiled and he handed you his gift and he sat beside you still singing you look at him and his voice cracked, "PFFFT.." He laughed like there is no tomorrow and Dongwoo joined him in laughing and ended up on the floor laughing in pain (XD) You opened the paper bag and saw nothing but rocks you were puzzled and he smiled and stood infront of you and gave out the butterfly hair pin with a pig rabbit stuff toy. You're eyes widened and you jumped up and down saying "GUMAWO NAM OPPA!!!" he laughed and gave you a hug. Dongwoo simply did his signature move and handed you his gift he sat down beside you and you smiled at him and removed the ribbon and opened the lid you smiled awkwardly when you saw leaves and branches inside but he grabbed it underneath the leaves and he immidiately hid it. "Guess what this is!" you puffed your cheeks and he smiled he revealed it and it was a shirt saying 'MY LOVE IS INFINITE' you smiled and hugged him. Hoya walked towards you and said "Hope you like this" you opened the small gift and your eyes sparkled when you saw a bracelet with a heart, stars and notes and behind the heart there is a message "__ah saengil chukhae saranghaeyo!" then Love Hoya-oppa. You shouted "Gumawo oppa!" he smiled and said in his mind *Hope I'm not just a brother to you*, Sungyeol immidiately he pushed Hoya away and said "___Ah SARANGHAEYO!!" your eyes widened also Hoya, Jeongmin, Niel and Dongjun. The other 5 just grinned instead of shutting his mouth they let him continue. Your right eye twitched and he smiled you took the gift from his hands, you tore it open you saw a necklace with a big heart saying 'YOU ARE MY ONLY GIRL' love Sungyeol. You look at him and you just smiled, He laughed and Sungjong pushed him away Sungjong handed you his gift, Your eyes widened when you saw the cute rabbit pajamas you wanted ever since. You smiled and asked him "Oppa how did you know?" He answered "I just know" your oppas hid behind the ZE:A namjas. The party was over after 6 hours of enjoying yourselves.

 

Debut practice...

After 3 weeks the 5 of you were too busy to hang-out or have fun. It has been 3 months and 3 weeks since you and L are talking or texting each other. You were remembering the first performance you ever did for your entire life, Your Jeju performance which made a lot of supporters and fans. You remembered the time after that performance you were out the balcony and you said "The ocean is beautiful" He came in and said "It is as beautiful as you" you smiled in that memory but you remembered when he ignored you. You snapped out and remebered that he said "I want to be with you forever!" you smiled and said to yourself "How can I do that when you are inlove with someone else? I love you L-ssi!" Miyoung and Ji Ae heard it and they sighed. "Unni she can't still forget Myung-oppa" Miyoung nodded in agreement. After the recording of your song you rested for a while so you can prepare for your debut video. After 1 week you shot your album jacket the concept is filled with hearts and stars.

 

Debut Video!

After 5 weeks of preparing you finally are filming for your debut video. The song was on for a test drive, You heard your singing voice and you feel a little nervous. The filming started and you kept on doing cute actions to your lyrics "Nan nan nan nomu nomu jowahae nan nan nan jeongmal saranghae~!" After 28 hours of filming of your MV and intro video your hard work paid off you smiled in relief and now you are going to worry about the live performances. You held out a huge sigh and Miyoung wrapped her arm around you "Yeondongsaeng ah are you okay? It feels great our dreams came true!" You smiled and said "You're right unni!" Ji Ae shouted "SUCCCCEEEEESSS!!!" all of you laughed and in your surprise Big Bang's GD was there the whole time just hiding behing the director. "Hoobaes! good job I can't wait to watch your live performances! I watched the filming and you guys did great!" The 5 of you bowed down and said "Kamsahamnida Jiyoung-ssi!" He smiled and gave each of you a lucky charm bracelet. Ji Ae called L and he answered

Ji Ae:Oppa where are you?

L: I'm here with the boys

Ji Ae: We are going to debut on saturday ain't that great!

L:Yeah it's great

Ji Ae:Oppa are you okay?

L:I'm fine how's __ah?

Ji Ae:Here she is really sad since her oppas didn't make it oh! oppa gotta go annyeong!

L:De annyeong!

She shut her phone and you still speechless, Ji Ae came to your side and you just sighed "Unni I miss Myungsoo oppa and the rest of Infinite" She nodded "Yeah I miss them too!" Your Hoobae helper was a success and it has the highest rating among the variety shows....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++INFINITE IS BACK!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWH6DUmZnik&feature=feedlik

Guys 2 chapters left hope you enjoy reading this!

Please subscribe KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3

wait for the next chapter!