Chapter 40-I can't believe it

It may be a little crazy

Kevin and Siwan came in with you and all of the girls in the store shouted "OMO! It's Kevin and Siwan!" they run towards them and you walk away heading towards all of them. After the fan service they walk towards all of you. "Guys what are you wearing?" The 2 of them said all of you said "DISGUISE!!!" the 2 of them smiled awkwardly. After the Ice cream treat all of you headed to Sungsang and to your dorm Teen top's van took you home. Infnite's eyes widened when they saw Myungsoo sleeping on the floor with his guitar beside him and a bunch of papers on the floor. Sungyeol picked one up and his eyes widened, The other members did the same and there eyes widened and they just look blankly at Myungsoo, "Aish...this person!" Hoya shouted. Sungjong covered his mouth and Sungyeol said "It's okay since this guy won't wake up even you push him down the stairs." Sunggyu and Woohyun laughed "No Dongwoo hyung is worse because draw on his face or just punch him he wouldn't feel anything." Dongwoo glared at Woohyun and he just laughed. "Oh yeah our kkael player will air tomorrow." Sunggyu announced. "Yeah it will be released tomorrow but what can we do since our tv is in 4EVER's house." Sungjong said all of them sighed, "What are we going to do with L?" Sungyeol asked and all of them said "Leave him there!" all of them went in their rooms and changed their clothing and went to sleep. On the other hand you still on your porch with your earphones on and a book. "___ah let's sleep!" Miyoung shouted and you just turn the volume louder. After 3 hours you fell asleep and L woke-up and saw that his trash are in one pile beside him and his guitar is back in place. "Mwoyah?" He turn the lights on and continued his lyrics writing. When he look outside he saw you on your porch sleeping and he just smiled and he immidiately sat down. The next morning you woke-up in the van with your clothes already are changed "Mwoyah?" You look around you and saw your unnis sleeping, "Mwoyah? what happend?" Your manager smiled and look at the mirror saying "Your unnis changed your clothes no worries ____ah we arrive at your dorm you were already changed." You look out and said "Oppa where are we going?"," You have a performance at music core later well to be exact it will be in 3 hours so you have time to put your make-up on, Fix your hair and practice." you nodded and you pulled your phone out and there are 2 messages.

From:Young-oppa

To:___ah

Yeondongsaeng! You will perform live later right?

Well we will watch so don't be nervous plus we will cheer for you

I <3 You ___ah

You smiled and you said in your mind *Oppa Gumawo!* you opened the next message and it was from Sungjong saying..

From:Sungjong-oppa

To:___ah

___ah we are all excited to watch you live later!!!!

I can't wait any longer oh BTW we are going to perform with you later

With the summer song Hot summer we know it should be watch out

but Myungsoo-hyung chose this song, I want your song Strong love!

hehe see you later! <3 lots SJ oppa :)

You smiled and you arrive at the salon "UNNIS PALI WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" all of them rose from your sudden shout, You enter the salon and "____AH!" Sungjong shouted and you look at him and you said "Oh? oppa annyeong!" he smiled and he dragged you away. "Unni is she going to be okay?" Miyoung smiled and said "Ji Ae-ah I know she would be since something important to her will come back." Ji Ae was just puzzled and she awkwardly said "OOOKAY!" she smiled and followed Sungjong, She enter the room and saw L sleeping "OPPA!" L was startled and he turned to Ji Ae "Yah Ji Ae don't do that again!" She giggled and L ruffled her hair "Yah oppa!" L smiled and Sungjong was in the other room with you, "____AH IS REALLY REALLY PRETTY~!" you smiled and Dongwoo said "Yah! don't play with her!" He glared at Sungjong and He smiled. After that you all headed to Music core.

 

Music core...

Your first live performance you are trembling. You changed in your costumes and you step outside the door since you are the next to perform, the moment you step out ZE:A, Teen top, SNSD, Boyfriend and Infinite are outside shouting "WOOOOH!!!" the 5 of you smiled,and shouted "HWAITING!!!" and L's eyes widened when hhe saw you in your cute costume. "YEONJAS YOU ARE NEXT!" the PD shouted you run towards the stage and 5 groups followed all of you and they sat infront. "There debut video was released 2 days ago and now they are considered as the hottest rookies of this year! no time to explain since fans are shouting crazy over here so here is 4EVER with there song STRONG LOVE!" The song started and you smiled at first and said "Oppa nomu jowah!" all of them smiled and they can't remove their eyes of the stage. L, Jeongmin and Niel's eyes widened. After the performance all of you said "SUCCESS!" You headed to your waiting room. After the show you got home with the award of the best rookie group of the month. You got down from the van and all of you shouted "YEAH!!!" after 2 weeks you guys are still the no.1 rookie group. You went to your room and saw a note on your bed saying '___AH come to Namsan tower at 6:30 pm and I will tell you something' you raised your eye brows and you just cleansed and went to Namsan tower.

 

Namsan tower...

You arrive there and you saw Myungsoo standing in the circle. "Mwohya?" you asked yourself and the moment you step in the circle Can U smile started to play. "___AH you came!" you look around and you said "I thought Sungyeol oppa wrote the note." He shook his head and said "No It was me.", You furrowed your eye brows and you asked "You're mad at me aren't you?" He shook his head and said "No uh...____ah forgive me but I was only making you jealous since that came over me whe you talk to My hyungs, Jeongmin-nim and also Niel-nim" your eyes widened "MWOH?! YOU ARE JUST MAKING ME JEALOUS!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

HERE IS ANOTHER FAVORITE IN INFINITE'S ALBUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ik5qswUp0
 

Hope you enjoy my story!

Wait for the final chapter

Please subscribe KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! 

<3