Chapter 21-Couples?

It may be a little crazy

Minwoo backed out and saw Miyoung's awkward expression he stood-up and gave out Miyoung a hand. "Gumawo Minwoo-ssi." She smiled he answered back "Cheon maneyeo noona." Miyoung's eyes widened and she is saying while crossing the log "Uhm... you know it's awkward for us older girls to be called as noonas." he pouted and said "Mianhe Miyoung-ssi." Miyoung smiled and said "Don't worry I still think you're cute." He smiled and he glimmered and they made it on the other side. "Uwa! I thought I saw deep romance in this pair, really both of them are so cute together." Seunggi said Minwoo smiled and Donghyun started to tease Minwoo which made Miyoung smile since she likes Donghyun. "Okay you 2 got here in 1minute and .2 seconds" "UWA!!!" all of you shouted. Miyoung and Minwoo hugged each other in joy but Minwoo felt something his heart was beating faster and Miyoung backed out since she felt Minwoo's heart beating faster she blushed then she smiled. It's Ji Ae and Sungyeol's turn they went to other side and held each others hand and step on the log Ji Ae is in deep thoughts for Sungjong but he is in the other team. *Why is oppa not in the same team as me?*  She pouted and Sungyeol was thingking of you and saying in his mind *Why is ____ah in the other team with Myungsoo? Aish....I'm feeling really down he gets everything not even once I confessed to ____ah I'm sure there are a lot of times Myungsoo said those 3 words already.*  He and Ji Ae arrived on the other side laughing. "Uwa!!! You guys are really quick you arrive here within 30 seconds uwa!! chincha! Do you guys have inspirations?" Ji Ae smiled and look at Sungjong, Then Sungyeol attempted to look at you but Hoya was blocking his view which made him say "AISH!!!!" all of you look at him, He look around and awkwardly he smiles. "In total yellow team got in here in 3 minutes and 2 seconds." All of the yellow team shouted. Next team is "Blue team!" the PD shouted Seunggi nodded and said "Okay Blue team let's have it!" Sungjong.Youngmin,Hana, C.A.P,Dongwoo and Sunggyu stepped forward and wear their safety gears and then "Okay ready!" C.A.P and Sunggyu went to the other side and then C.A.P held on Sunggyu's arm and so did Sunggyu then "GO!" Seunggi shouted C.A.P and Sunggyu run they were almost at the middle when C.A.P accidentally pulled Sunggyu off the log and into the water. "PFFFF...." was the only word that came out from C.A.P's mouth. The rest of you laughed so hard and Sunggyu recovered and pulled C.A.P off the log too. Then all of you laugh again including Seunggi who was already sitting on the floor carressing his stomach. The two got on again and they run towards the other end. They got their and Seunggi said "This pair gave me stomach ache and they can join me and Ka Ho Dong-ssi in strong heart they can do body gags there." all of you laughed including the 2 leaders. The both of them are soaked and C.A.P wiggled him self for Sunggyu to push him while laughing. "Yah! Min Soo ah! stop that." He smiled and showed of his soaked muscles. "Well for the body gags  it's new but for the speed well you guys for 2 minutes and 1 second." They both laughed and gave each other a high five. Dongwoo and Sungjong got on the other side they grabbed each other's hand. Sungjong is saying in his mind *Why can I think of a girl that I could like* he puffed his cheeks and Dongwoo started to laugh which distracted Sungjong which made Sungjong move faster while the 2 are laughing hard. Kwangmin was dancing to B2ST's Fiction which made you dance with him and you started singing "FICTION,FICTION,FICTION~!!" They started laughing Youngmin shouted "Yah! why am I no there?" Then all of you laugh hard when you laugh your oppa tripped and landed flat on his . Seunggi look at the camera and said "Uwa!! this group can explode a really funny body gags." All of you laughed. Then the 2 reached the other side bursting in laughter and Sungjong shouted "OH YEAH!!!" which made all of you laugh again. "Okay guys you came in 20 seconds and I'm really surprised that you reach it with a short span of time." The 2 laughed and said "DAEBAK!"  they gave each other a high five. Hana and Youngmin's turn Hana couldn't hold youngmin's hand since she some what likes you oppa. She was shaking and she grabbed your oppa's hand and started to step on the log. "Ready go!" She step on the log and Youngmin followed he held on Hana's hand. They started to cross and Hana suddenly slip towards Youngmin but Youngmin's balance caught her and she wrap on Your oppas waist and they started to cross again. When they got to the other side She was blushing a little and she smiled. "Uwa! another romance while crossing the log." the both of them blushed "You got in here in 35 seconds." the both of them shouted and they hug each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPAZZING ON INFINITE, TEEN TOP AND F.CUZ hehe

Wait for the next chapter

please subscribe GUMAWOYO <3