Chapter 2-L oppa

It may be a little crazy

When the girl who pushed you got scolded. Infinite's Hoya and Sungyeol have grown closer to you. They were just smiling at you when the girl got scolded by L so Hoya said "I think you already know who I'am right so-" as Sungyeol bumped his hyung to talk to you "I'm Sungyeol well you know him alredy right so what's your name?" Then L bumped him and said "Don't bother talking to my hyungs hehe well my name is-" as Hoya bumped L away then you already furrowed your eyebrows as Sunggyu took you away from the commotion. DongWoo,WooHyun,SungJong,SungGyu Introduced them selves to you. As the 3 boys continued their commotion. Well You started to laugh when Sunggyu said "The 3 musky chodings has arrived again!" Then you said"Mianhe I'm _______ nice to meet you oppas." Until your and Ji Ae's turn came so Infinite went ahead in the audition room. Then girls around you said "Aww... unni we are so jealous that Infinite saved you from that girl." The other girl added "You know what unni that girl is-".As the girl pushed her "Thanks to Infinite you are saved now you are dead!" The girl said when that girl was about to hurt you, Your Kwang Min oppa arrived and fearlessly catch the girl's wrists and said "Never hurt my dongsaeng." He glared at her and then the girl said "You're Kwangmin of the upcoming group Boyfriend." then Youngmin came in to even Kwangmin off.
The girl's fear came up so she ran away. "No body wins to Kwangmin's sharp glare hahaha!" as your oppa laugh. Then Ji Ae said "Hey it's our turn _______ ah." Then she smiled at you then your oppa's Shouted "________ ah and Ji Ae Hwaiting!!!"  You smiled back at them and said "Gumawo oppas" then you entered the audition room.

 

The audition room....

"__________ and Kim Ji Ae so show us your talent." said the manager Infinite was there watching behind the managers.  The music started then *I can do this _________ you can do this!" "UWA!!" Infinite watched as they were amazed you and Ji Ae did it as if you 2 were professionals. All of them were amazed and the manager asked yo to stop dancing then you were asked to sing and you pretty much nailed it. So the managers decided to keep you 2 under training for 6 months and if you 2 improved more, then you guys are welcomed in the music industry. Infinite congratulate both of you Hoya told you "Congrats and now good luck ________ ssi fighting." L smiled at you and then he winked at you. You and Ji Ae planned on surprising your older brothers so you walked out of Woollim sad. When your oppas looked at you and said "are you okay?" then you shook your head and started to laugh and your oppas said "YAH! don't joke us we were really worried about you so you got in right ?" You said "Of course we were good." Ji Ae waved bye since she needs to go home now.

 

 

Driving home...

You were listening to Infinite all the way to your house your oppas said "Our ________ is the best she got in and now she can fulfil her dreams!" You smiled and said "Youngmin oppa Kwangmin oppa GUMAWO!" As you hugged their arms and you 3 started to sing Boyfriend. When you look behind your car there was this weird van following you 3 and you didn't mind it since you live in a big neighborhood. When you arrived home your oppas said "_________ah wait here." They went inside as you shouted "Yah you guys are leaving me alone here? Oppas!" You pouted and started to mess up your hair. The suspicous van arrived behind your car so immediatetly fixed your hair and walk right up. Your oppas came out again and your Youngmin oppa pulled your hood and asked"Where are you going?" you answered "To see who arriv-" Then seven guys stepped down from the van. The 3 of you were shocked with widened eyes. Infinite oppas!

__________________________________________________________________________

Why did they came?

Looks like L is after you

wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe Gumawo!!!!