Chapter 31-Kpop gathering party part.1

It may be a little crazy

Your tear fell when you read his message, "Myungsoo oppa mianhe but....I'm in pain" you cried yourself to sleep. The next morning you are going out for your morning jog with your oppas. "Really Kwang-oppa I didn-" you stepped on someone "OPPA!!" you shouted and Youngmin hopped over the sleeping person and turned him over "It's Jeongmin hyung....JEONGMIN HYUNG!!!" Kwangmin hopped over and said "What the hell is this person doing here?" You bend down and whispered in his ear "Jeongmin-ssi...", "Umma another...5 minutes please...." The 3 of you are holding in your laugh to prevent him from waking-up the 3 of you have no other choice but to carry him inside. Your oppas said that he should sleep on the sofa but you protested and he sleep in a room. The 3 of you left and went to your routine. After 2 hours he woke up and his eyes fluttered when he saw purple and white wall papers and Kpop posters such as SJ, DBSK, SNSD, BoA, SHINee,FX, 2ne1, Bigbang, Teen top, ZE:A , Infinite and Boyfriend. He look at the nightstand and their is a family picture and your picture with your oppas also a picture of 4ever. "I'm in....___ah's room?!" He sat up and look around his eyes widened when he saw a wall full of pictures of various kpop artists. He walk towards your study table and saw his gift arranged properly out of the pile of Kpop albums. He walk towards your laptop which is left open he look at the shelf above the laptop and saw your baby picture. He smiled when he saw your cute baby face. He stepped back and your laptop was accidentally moved. He saw your wallpaper which is Myungsoo "She's totally in love with Myungsoo-ssi huh?...well i will never give up." he said as he walk towards the door. which he opened and saw coming up the stairs with food. Your oppas followed since they know that Jeongmin will turn into a creeper with a wide smile when he sees you smile. You entered the room and you saw Jeongmin sitting near your study table. "Jeongmin-ssi what are you doing there?" he smiled and said "Uh...playing with my phone." You walk towards him "Jeongmin-ssi here eat well we found you outside our door step at 6am and we just carried you in." You said with a smile. His eyes widened and he said "uhh...Mianhe" he smiled awkwardly "Hyung what were you doing outside anyways?" Youngmin asked "Why didn't you knock or use the door bell?" Kwangmin asked. "Well I was....uh...well I honestly went out last night to visit you guys but when I got here I texted Kwangmin but he didn't answer and I saw light in ___ssi's room so I thought you would come down well I waited then my eyes closed and I drifted to the dream land." You laugh hard and your oppas are claming you down but you wouldn't. Suddenly Donghyun called he said that they will attend a kpop gathering.

 

On the way to Boyfriend's Debut party...

"Oppa bali!!!" you shouted Kwangmin added "YOUNGMIN AH BALI!!!" He shouted back "jakkaman!!! I will be there" your Kwangmin oppa and Youngmin oppa wear the same tuxedo and you wear a Pink and black cocktail dress with your pink and Black flats and bracelet. "__ah yeoppuhda." You look at your Kwangmin oppa and said "Gumawo oppa" He smiled and gave you a hug. "Hyung have you se-" He look at the 2 of you sharing a hug. "Yah! why am I not there?" Youngmin shouted the 2 of you laughed and he gave out  a smile. "Umma, Appa we are leaving." The 3 of you said, "Okay guys be careful we would just watch you live in MTV okay." The 3 of you nodded and you left. 

 

Debut party...

Many kpop stars are there SNSD and SJ are there with SHINee. 2AM, 2PM and MIss A, B2ST, G.NA and 4minute, Infinite and JiSun, Teen top with ZEA. Your eyes widened when you saw Kpop stars almost all of them are there. "Oppa I'm nervous" You pulled Kwangmin and he hold you on the shoulder suddenly Sistar's DaSom and Bora approached the 3 of you "Kwangmin ah, Youngmin ah" You panicked and hid behind your oppas. DaSom noticed you and asked your Youngmin oppa "Youngmin ah who is she?" Your oppa look behind him and grabbed your wrist and said "Noona she's our yeondongsaeng" You awkwardly waved and "Annyeonghaseyeo my name is Jo___ nice to meet you." DaSom and Bora squealed "OMONA!!! kyopta!!!" You smiled you turned and saw Ji Ae and L together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated again... :)

I love B1A4's song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfinDFPLcf4

Wait for the next chapter <3 Please subscribe kamsahamnida :)