Chapter 22-The cute oppas part.1

It may be a little crazy

Hana blushed, Youngmin look at her and said "You are blushing?" Hana look down and said "No I'm not!" Youngmin smiled and lifted her chin up. Hana blushed more and Youngmin laughed. "You're too cute!" Hana blushed.  The tension built up in Hana's heart and Youngmin felt a spark when he saw Hana's blushing face. He gave Hana a high five and He turn around. "Okay Blue team in total you got in 2 minutes and 56 seconds." All of them shouted and danced when 2PM's 10 out of 10 played. The Yellow team sat near the water with a worried expression. "PD hyung what team is next?" The PD nodded and shouted "RED TEAM!"  they started wearing their safety gear L.Joe and Hoya went to the other end of the logs "Ready namjas?" the 2 of them nodded. They step forward "GO!" They held each other's hand and started running Hoya was singing "AND CAN U SMILE~!!!" and L.Joe followed "I'M SO CRA-CRA-CRAZY~!!!" all of you laughed because of the explosion of cracked-up voices. The 2 of them reached the other side before Seunggi could speak he was laughing like crazy. "Yah! the of you are trying to kill us in this explosion of cracked-up voices." the 2 of them are laughing and gave each other a high five. "You got in 42 seconds" Then Hyuna and Niel are next "GO!" They held each other's hand and run over the logs facing each other. *I wish You are the one with me now ___ah!* Niel said in his mind. Hyuna was thingking of Chunji *Oppa I wish you are the one I'am with instead of Ahn Daniel over here* Hyuna said in her mind while looking at Niel's feet. Then Kara's Jumping started to play. "Jumpin' up jumpin' now~!!" Niel started to sing and Hyuna sighed. They got to the other end "Guys are you thingking of someone?" Seunggi asked The 2 of them look at each other and shook their heads. "You guys got here in 1 minute and 3 seconds." The 2 of them nodded and gave each other a high five. The last pair step up and wiggled them self off for the tension to leave. But Jeongmin's heart could drop any second because he is afraid that He could explode an awkward body gag. "You namjas ready?" Hyunseung nodded, Jeongmin held his chest up. "GO!" The 2 of them run towards the logs and Hyunseung pulled Jeongmin and Jeongmin shouted to SNSD's Mr.Taxi "Mr. TAXI, TAXI, TAXI JEUKSHI, JEUKSHI, JEUKSHI~!!!!" they reach the other side and Jeongmin fell flat on his because of his shaky legs. "Jeongmin-ssi are you okay?" Seunggi asked and he nodded all the members of Boyfriend are grinning but after 1 second Minwoo burst into laughter. Jeongmin stood-up and said "H..yung Do...n't do....that ..a..gai..n" He said in his shaky voice. He look at you and you look back you smiled and He gain courage and said "I'm fine now! I saw a smiling angel a few seconds ago." L saw you smiling at someone He look at you and said "Who are you smiling at?" You look at him and said " No I was looking at you." He pouted and said "No your looking at Jeongmin are you?" You shook you head and said "No Wait Mwoh?" He pouted and you smile and mess his hair. When you tilted your head Sungyeol, Niel and Hoya are giving off their Angry birds expressions. You smiled awkwardly and turn back to Myungsoo who was blushing.

_----------_--------------_---------------------_-----------------_----------_----------------------_-------------------_-----------------------_-------------------_--------_

FINALLY I UPDATED!!!

Sorry It's been a long time

I kept on Spazzing on Block B's Tell them

Wait for the next chapter! 

Please subscribe GUMAWO!!!