Chapter 14-Family outing part.3

It may be a little crazy

When you arrive at Hyatt regency there are only few people and most of them are old people. "We got the right timing guys there are only few people." Infinite's manager uttered. The receptionist's eyes widened and said "Omo! it's Teen top,Infinite and the new boy group Boyfriend." She smiled then your key cards are given. the 5 of you are staying in room 23 an ocean view room, Infinite's room is 22,Teen top's is room 24 and Boyfriend's room is in 25. Your managers are staying in room 21. When you enter the room "Uwa!!! it's pretty" all of you shouted Hana and Miyoung run towards the balcony. The 3 of you laughed and Ji Ae said "Leader is much more of a choding than our real choding." and look at Hyuna she just smiled and said "Really now I'm a choding?" as she was about to sit on the bed but then Hana layed down and Hyuna accidentally sit on Hana's back. "Unni you're heavy...get off." Hana uttered, The 3 of you started laughing, Someone was knocking on the door, You look trough the door hole and it was Infinite. You open the door they waved and then "Hyung! wait wait!!" Infinite turn their head to see who it was including you. "Ah! Ricky ah...Be quiet this is a hotel!" Sunggyu and C.A.P said, Ricky said "Sorry but you could atleast wait." Sunggyu shook his head and C.A.P covered Ricky's mouth. They turned to you and said "Yeonjas let's go to the swimming pool." Dongwoo mentioned. "Sure!" Ji Ae shouted and the other 3 smiled, But you just frowned. "____ ah don't you want to swim?" Sungyeol asked, You shook your head and said "No... I want to go." 

 

 

At the swimming pool...

Everyone was enjoying swimming but you were just sitting infront of the pool suddenly "______ssi!" You turned and saw your oppas and the rest of Boyfriend in their swimming trunks your eyes widened when you saw Jeongmin waving like a crazy kid. You turn back to the pool and whispered "Oh..no...what to do?",Then "_______ssi!" you were surprised and You almost fell in the pool but Jeongmin pulled you quickly and your nose and his nose touched. "Hyung!" Kwangmin and Youngmin shouted and pulled Jeongmin away. As Kwangmin and Youngmin was pulling you up to see if you we're okay suddenly The both of them slipped and they accidentally dragged you in the pool. "HELP!!! HELP!!" You are shouting Your oppas have recovered quickly they were away from you when they saw you they swim towards you. Jeongmin dived in the pool to save you Sungyeol, L, Hoya and Niel saw that you were drowning they swim towards you. You are in the middle of the pool asking for help. You slowly sunk down, L dived underneath with Jeongmin, Niel and Sungyeol. *I love you oppas and unnis* You said in your mind before you became unconsious you saw a figure coming near you then you became unconsious. All of them are panicking L was doing a CPR on you then you opened your eyes "_____ah are you okay?" L asked you said while smiling "Sorry guys ....I'm fine but-" you are saying as you sit up. "I panic immidiately since I only know a few things about swimming." They smiled and Kwangmin said "You are already wet come on We'll teach you how to swim." They nodded in agreement. L gave his hand to you, You grabbed it so you can stand Niel and Jeongmin are guiding you so you won't slip. You started with Ji Ae and you swim towards L while Your oppas are guiding you. Sungyeol, Jeongmin and Niel are just watching jealous of L since he has the chance of holding your hands and You  hug him on the waist when you reach him. You were improving Kwangmin and Youngmin stayed beside Ji Ae and watch you as you go to L, "Doing good _____ ah." L said you smiled and said "Gumawo Myungsoo-oppa I'm embarrassed all of you know how to swim and me no." L held your hand tight and said "No I was like this before...I didn't know how to swim but my hyungs taught me how." Sungjong came in closer with Hoya and said "Hyung let's play since _____ ah knows how to swim." Sungjong smiled and Hoya said "Come on Myungsoo ah hurry." He smiled and didn't let go of your hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->To Be continued...

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe gumawo

for my subscribers---> THANK YOU SOOOO MUUUUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3