Take Over or Give Up?

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa shows off his coffee making skill to his workmates. They mesmerized with Yonghwa’s coffee taste. Some of them even said that Yonghwa should make a new type to add in menu.

“You will become our coffee shop treasure.” Seohyun said.

“Your coffee taste very rich.” Simon D kept nodding as he praise Yonghwa.

Wonbin, who have same working purpose as Yonghwa, patted his shoulder. “Man, you don’t have to work for other party. You could build your own coffee shop with your abbility.” He wishpered.

“If I could, I will do that. But where’s the financial capital comes from? You know, it needs a lot of money to start a bussiness.” Yonghwa said.

“Yeah, unfortunately that was fact. But you know,” Wonbin sat at the small chair near coffee machine, “I really want to get out of here and build my own bussiness. If  I couldn’t, at least I want to get a job at a better place. A bigger company.”

Yonghwa smirked. He move closer to Wonbin, so they can talk as quiet as possible. “We’re on the same boat dude. I work here only for using my time better while waiting for a real job vacancy.”

Wonbin lifted his hand to do high five with Yonghwa. “Let’s help each other. What’s departement did you take? I’m Global Economics.”

“Bussiness-Economic.”

“Wow. We really standing on the same boat.” Wonbin exclaimed.

“What were you guys talking about? It sounds fun.” Seohyun approached out of nowhere with her signature angelic smile.

Wonbin grinned. “Just something. Not important. Nothing.”

“Just guy thing.” Yonghwa added.

Seohyun looked dissapointed. “Oh, okay.” She turned around and wiped the counter which already clean.

Yonghwa and Wonbin looked at each other. Yonghwa put his finger in his lips, signaled Wonbin to keep it secret. Wonbin nodded in agreement. He also don’t want everyone his original target. That will make the working condition feel awkward.

**

Jonghyun listen to Professor Kim carefully. The professor was announced about group division for upcoming class project. They have to make an article based on real event or landmark or important person with a proper high quality picture.

“Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Jonghyun, Song Seunghyun, Im Meahri. You are in one team.”

Changmin sighed. “We’re not on the same team.” He wishpered to Meahri. “I can’t take care of you anymore.”

Meahri smiled. She hooked her arm into Jonhyun’s arm. “Don’t worry. I have Lee Jonghyun by my side, he will lead my way. Right Jonghyun-ah?”

Jonghyun startled because her face was close with him. “Kyuhyun will be the leader. Didn’t you heard, his name mentioned first?”

“Is that how it goes?”

Both Jonghyun and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Well, ok. But still, I’m with you. It make easier to me.” Meahri said merrily.

Jonghyun sighed. “Could you act more calm? I thought you will be one of cool girl I know.”

Meahri frowned. “Cool girl?” She asked in confussion. “Cool like Shinhye?”

“Yeah, like her.” Jonghyun answered nonchalantly. He’s not irritated by Meahri, but by his own heart which suddenly beat as fast as Shinhye’s car. Do I need to go to gym again? My heart beat very weird.

**

Shinhye and Jungshin were sat next to each other under the tree at campus back yard. They shared news about France Language and Literature 3rd year kids who were on their way back from two months home stay at France. Jungshin’s girlfriend, HyunA, and Shinhye’s boyfriend, Shiyoon, joined the home stay program at the same time since they were classmate.

“Will you welcome her at the airport?” Shinhye asked.

“I wish I could. But campus bus will pick them up. Shiyoon didn’t told you that?” Jungshin asked back.

“I can’t reach him. His number always out of reach. I don’t know why.”

“Maybe he phone number was error. At first few days, HyunA’s phone also out of reach all the time. Then she told me when she finally able to call me that her number was error.” Jungshin said.

Shinhye nodded. “I wont blame him. That’s the risk of going overseas. And he never really care about his cellphone. I’m used to that habit already.”

“So how long have you lost contact with him, noona?”

“More than a month. Even tough I’m used being ignored when I call him before he join home stay, but this is already too much. I’m his girlfriend for crying out loud. If he didn’t want me anymore, just dump me, what’s so hard with that?” Shinhye sulked, she tried hard to holding back her tears, but it didn’t work.

Jungshin patted Shinhye’s arm. “Breath noona. Let yourself cry if it was hard. And for your information, if you need shoulder or chest to lean on, this handsome man ready to help you.”

Shinhye fold her leg and hugged it, then she hide her tears between her knees. “Nappeun saram.” She chidded with weak voice.

Jungshin hugged his noona and patted her. “If bear with his bad attitude was hard, I think break up with him will be better. Do you think you could do that?”

“I do. But... forget him... won’t be easy...” Shinhye said between sobbed

Jungshin nodded. He remember how hard Shinhye to moving o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter