We Can't Believe

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa can you hear something?" Krystal glued her left ear to the library door.

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes. He scratched his right ear to make it listen better, even though it won't affected at all.

"I can't hear anything." Krystal frowned.

"Ssst." Jonghyun wave his finger to signaled Krystal to be quiet.

They silent and concentrate for a while until they heard a man laughing.

"Appa da!" Krystal shouted in wishper. "It's my appa's voice. I know his laugh very well."

They heard nothing again, seems the parents talk in normal tone again.

"I can't hear if they talk like that." Krystal whinned.

Jonghyun looked at Krystal in disdain. "Micheoseo? You mean they should shout at each other to talk?"

Krystal sulked. "That's not what i mean." She wishpered to herself.

Then a laugh can be heard again. This time followed with another laugh from other man.

"That's right! When the first time I saw their kissing picture, I'm just like you, giddy."

"Oh! It's my appa talk!" Krystal said enthusiastic.

"Happy?" Jonghyun hissed. "They shouting now!"

Krystal pouted.

"Funny right? I've never imagine it before. The way they bonding looks like have no chance to be a couple." Seems Shinhye's appa whose talking in the middle of his laugh. "It's so unbelieveable, very far from expectation, our twin child who always bickering like takwondo athlete share their first kiss."

Jonghyun and Krystal stoned. They look at each other blankly.

"Oppa... do you hear the same thing as me?" Krystal shrieked.

Jonghyun can't shut his mouth due to shocking. "Mwo?" He asked unconciously.

Krystal cover with her both hands. "Yongyong oppa... and Shinhye eonni... twins?"

Jonghyun still unable to shut his mouth.

Krystal stood up. She blankly took a walk upstair with nonstop mumbling about how unbelievable the fact she just heard.

Jonghyun followed Krystal figure with his eyes. He feels his feet unable to move. It's too hard for him to accept the fact that his two best friends are twins, after all this time, after all experience they had.

"Twins?" Finally Jonghyun able to speak, even though it's just voiced in his mind.

**

Minhyuk was playing game online on Shinhye's computer when Krystal entered the room like zombie. Jungshin went back to his home right after Krystal arrived at the house. While Shinhye decided to cooling down herself in the bathtub.

"Oppa..."

Minhyuk turned his head for a moment before back to the game. "Oh anyeong. When did you arrive?"

Krystal sat in the edge of Shinhye's bed. She dazed at the game Minhyuk were playing.

"Oppa..."

"Did I heard it right? You still calling me 'oppa'?" Minhyuk chuckled without take off his eyes of the game. "Omo~~ it's getting tense!"

"Oppa I'm so shocked. My heart beating very fast. It's sooooo unbelieveable." Krystal said.

"What happen?" Minhyuk asked. He paused the game for a while, and turned to face Krystal. He grinned coyly. "Don't said that your heart beating fast because you meet me?"

Krystal looked at him in disdain.

Minhyuk laughed. He pinched Krystal's cheek. "You're so cute!"

She moved away irritated. "Stop it!"

Minhyuk chuckled. She's always been too cute to tease. 

"It's serious oppa. Don't joke around."

"Arasseo. Mian." He grinned. "Keundae... I'm curious. Why you still calling me 'oppa'? We're same-age. I'm only 8 months older than you."

"Doesn't matter." She waved her hands while looked around make sure Shinhye won't appear all of a sudden. "Do you know, there's a secret behind Yongyong oppa and Shinhye eonni's birth? They're twins!"

Minhyuk stared at Krystal confusedly.

Krystal sighed. "Hard to believe, right? Me too. It's really amazing."

Minhyuk burst out in laugh. He kept on laughing even though Krystal yelled at him asked to stop. He thought Krystal was throwing a joke and she did a great job on it.

He still laughing whole heartedly when Shinhye out of the bathroom with a towel on her head and bath coat. 

"What is it? What's funny?" She asked.

"Nothing!" Krystal shouted before Minhyuk able to say anything.

Shinhye frowned at Minhyuk. "Then why he laughing like that?" 

"Noona, you have to hear this jok--"

Krystal covered Minhyuk's mouth to shut him up. She linked her hand in Minhyuk's neck and dragged him away. "Let's go, Minhyuk-ah. Aren't we going to watch the movie? I'm curious since you said it got a lot of good reviews. Kajja!"

"Psjbdudnsoowneufo!!!" Minhyuk tried to complain behind Krystal's mouth.

"Ah jinja? Oh I'm getting curious now! We definitely have to watch it!" Krystal show an awkward smile before close the door with Minhyuk still in her hands.

"Mwoya?" Shinhye stared at the door blankly. "What happen with them?"

**

Jonghyun sat back in the kitchen with a satisfy smile on his face. He sipped his hot chocolate leisurely, enjoying the rain which still poured heavily outside.

Krystal who still dragged Minhyuk found the older in the kitchen, she took him there and nagged at Jonghyun about the thoughtless Minhyuk.

"And why're you smiling like that? It's not like we're having a good news. Or do you think this is good? Oppa, seriously? Think about their feeling if they figure out the truth. They will definitely hurt and feel betrayed."

Jonghyun smiled. "You shouldn't have left before finish eavesdrop." He said with a tone like a wise adult, then ship his hot choco glamorously.

"Mwo? What else did they said?" Krystal asked impatiently.

Minhyuk looked at Krystal and Jonghyun back and forth. "Mwoya? So what she said was true? They're twins?"

"Ssshht!" Krystal looked around uneasyly. "Don't let anyone hear that. It still a secret."

Minhyuk lowered his voice. "She didn't joke?" He turned to see Krystal.  "You're not making up story? It's not one of your Big Bang fanfiction?"

Krystal chuckled sarcastically. "Where have you been?"

Minhyuk frowned. "How? How could it..." He suddenly felt his nape eerie. "I mean, they were 'that'... how? It's just feel like nonsense. How come?"

Jonghyun looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean, hyung. How come they were like 'that'?" Minhyuk made a v-sign gesture when he said 'that' word, followed with pouting his mouth like about to kiss.

And Krystal was the one who tell him the whole story about the parents conversation in the library. The whole story in her version. The whole story which means only the part when the parents laugh about Yonghwa and Shinhye who were originally a twins.

Now it's Minhyuk who unable to close his mouth.

"Oppa, Minhyuk-ah, I beg both of you to keep this truth as secret until our parent tell them directly. Even tough I don't know when it will happen. But it will be better if they hear it from people who decided to keep this as secret, which  is my parent and eonnie's parent." Krystal said.

Minhyuk nodded. "But who's their real parent?"

Krystal gaped. "Ah mahta! I didn't managed to listen until that part." She looked at Jonghyun.  "Oppa, did you heard something?"

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder. "I wonder too." He smiled coyly.

Krystal hit his hand irritated. "Jajeungna! Stop smiling like that! Do you smile over your best friends's misery?"

Jonghyun ship his hot chocolate giddyly, didn't mean to talk any further. "Ah~ that's right. This rain is beautiful."

**

The next morning, Yonghwa wake up early than usual and already in his uniform even before his eomma finish preparing for breakfast. 

"I'm gonna eat at Shinhye's place and give her ride to school with our car." Yonghwa told his eomma.

The eomma furrowed her eyebrow. "Keurae? What happen? Did you both had a fight again?" Knowing for sure Yonghwa always eat at Shinhye's home whenever they had a fight. Make up while eating is one of his appologize habit.

Yonghwa shrugged. "Sort of."

"Don't be too emotional. Be nice to her. Transferring would never be easy. She have to adapt in new environment, new school culture. Don't let her go with a hard days."

"I know mom. I know it. That's why I'm going to her house now." Yonghwa walked out with a slight emotion, he accidentally slam the door behind him.

Krystal show up from her room when her oppa dissapeared. She still in her pajama since her school give two days holiday for building maintenance. "Where will oppa go this early? He used to go to school nearly bell, right?"

"He's having breakfast at Shinhye's place."

"WHY??" Krystal unconciously yelled to her eomma. 

Eomma looked at her daughter shockingly. "Did you just shout at me?"

Krystal hit her lips. "Mian."

Eomma continue her work without say anything. Too lazy to scold her.

Krystal walked to the sofa and the tv. She keep on changing the channels but didn't found any interesting show. Out of nowhere, a thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter