The Prankster Club

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hai guys!

Long time no see.

I’m sorry sorry sorry for the total late update. I’ve been busy with my job for the past few weeks. Since middle of April, I working as crew from tv station and spent most of my day and night at filming set. I didn’t even have time to touch my laptop or sleep properly. So for the next chapters, it’ll take a veeerry long time for update. Please, be patient with me.. ^^

But keep my promise, I will finish this story as soon as possible. More over because I have another story for Yongshin and I can’t stop myself to imagine the plot of that story whenever I’m alone at the bathroom.

Oh anyway, don’t call me authornim. That sounds too good for me, I feel high with that nickname. But we are the same right?! My name is Anita and you can call me that from now onward.

Here’s, guys, Fast In My Car’s brand new chapter I wrote in the middle of my precious two days off. Thanks God it’s holiday!

Have a good day everyone~

^3^

Jungshin pouted. He kept looked out the window as Shinhye drove her car to their house. He felt extremely upset when he found that HyunA already went home and slept when he arrived at campus.

“She should tell you in the first place if she decided to take a cab to her home. If she can go home alone, what’s the point of nagging?” Shinhye mumbled in a calm tone.

“I’m sorry, noona.” Jungshin said weakly.

“That was wrong, but not your fault. You just tried to be a responsible boyfriend to your sweet-annoying girlfriend. Don’t worry. At least, you still can hear her nag. That’s better than not hear anything at all.” Shinhye chuckled. But deep in her heart, she’s feeling hurt.

Jungshin looked at his noona’s back worryly. He knows what Shinhye talked about. When they arrived at their beloved university, Shinhye was looked for Shiyoon desperately, hoping he still there waiting for her even tough they didn’t called each other. She asked everyone she met, but she couldn’t found him anywhere. Then someone who known as close friend of Shiyoon told her that Shiyoon didn’t back to Seoul with them.

“He decided to stay in France... without telling me.” Shinhye sighed. “Am I really that invisible to him?”

Jungshin glanced at Jonghyun and Minhyuk who were asleep in their seat. They were asleep when the car arrived at campus, but now, Jungshin knows that the two kids already fully awake. They just pretended to slept for they knew something bad just happen when they saw Shinhye walked back to her car in a zombie way. Her eyes was about to teary, and they never knew how to act in front of crying girl.

“Noona,” Jungshin put his hand in Shinhye’s shoulder, “Let’s watch The Walking Dead Season 3. Hyori noona gave me the DVD last week. Maybe this is the right time to shouted and be scared.”

**

Shinhye stepped the brake roughly, makes the three kids wake up from their wonderland in shock state. Those kids nagged with their lazy voice until someone knocked the window from outside, right beside Jonghyun’s side.

Jungshin was the first one who realize that certain someone. “Oh? Appa!” He shouted merrily. “So you got my message already? Have you prepare the cinema room?”

Everyone were looked at the one whom Jungshin talked to. Then the two kids started to put an annoying act as if they were in family reunion.

“Appa! I miss you so bad!” Minhyuk glued his face and palm to the window.

Jonghyun open the car and goes outside. He hugged his fake appa and rubbed his face to appa’s broad chest. “Appa... I’m hungry~ I want to eat burger~ nyam nyam...”

The fake appa frowned. He pushed Jonghyun away roughly. “Did you just drink something?”

Jonghyun did a fake sob. He turned to see Shinhye. “Eomma... appa just pushing me...”

“Don’t be so mean appa. We are just a kid.” Minhyuk grinned, his face and palm still glued to the car window.

Yonghwa lowered his body to see the other three in the car properly. “What game you guys are playing? Why am I being an appa? I’m not that old!”

“You’re an appa, since you’re the oldest man between us.” Jungshin shrugged his shoulder playfully.

“You like an appa for us. An annoying appa who played hard to find a job, and spent his time with his jobmate more than with family. And then drunk with other woman, leave eomma alone inside the blanket.” Jonghyun hissed in joke manner.

Yonghwa sighed. “Did you still mad at me about my decision?”

Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“Friends doesn’t have to stick together everytime, Jonghyun-ah.” Finally Shinhye spoke. She kept silent because she was busy tried to reach her Shiyoon, unfortunately it still didn’t work. She start to think to let Shiyoon go if she still can’t reach him until 12am. Cinderela time for Yoon Shiyoon.

“But come to think of it. Whenever Yonghwa hyung and Shinhye noona talk only the two of them, the way they act look like a husband and wife in my eyes. And Shinhye noona always been my second mom since I grew up.” Minhyuk revealed his true feeling all of a sudden.

The car grew silent. Everyone looked at Minhyuk with frowned on their face. They never thought that Minhyuk could be that delusional over his own friends. It’s normal if someone being delusional over their idol, but friends, that quite strange.

“Get out and go to bed. You have to sleep right now.” Shinhye hissed at Minhyuk.

“Oh noona~~ are you angry? Wae~~??” Minhyuk shot a nag to his fake eomma.

“Get out, I said!”

“Noonaaa~~”

Jonghyun yawned. “Geez, Minhyuk, it’s almost midnight and you act so noisy.”

“Get out you all. Or I won’t let anyone drive my car anymore.” Shinhye threaten in lazy tone, she started to feel drowsy.

Jungshin put his chin in Shinhye’s shoulder. “Noona, about The Walking Dead...”

“Don’t count me in. Not interesting.” Shinhye cut Jungshin’s words as she know exactly what will he says.

“Wae? You watched season 1 and 2, why you giving up on season 3?” Jungshin asked.

“I’m done with all the nightmare I got from watching Walking Dead! Now get out!”

“What did you guys talking about? Are we gonna have marathon DVD?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yes. In my place.” Yonghwa was the one who asnwered.

Jonghyun’s eyes open wide. “Eh? Jinja? Why so sudden? And why should Walking Dead? I’ll have another session of nightmare again.” He shook his head. “Forget it. I’ll go home first. Goodnight everyone.” He was about to leave when Yonghwa pulled his neck in a hug.

“C’mon. You said you miss me and hungry.” Yonghwa said. “And I want you guys to explain the message to me. I know it’s not Shinhye who type it.”

“It’s her. She type it with blush on her cheek. Really.” Minhyuk nodded joyly.

“Get out and go away Kang Minhyuk.”

“Noonaaaa~~” Minhyuk nagged again.

“Don’t be so shy noona. Just admit it.” Jungshin teased.

“Don’t ever sit in my car anymore!”

“Noonaaa~~” Now it’s Jungshin’s nagging.

“Noonaaa~~” Followed with Minhyuk.

“Shut up and get out!!” Shinhye gritted his teeth in anger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter