The Most Stupid Confession for The Princess (Flashback Part II) 

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ note : the upcoming scenes are happen in the past where they still in junior high years. This is the prologue before the secret garden story♡

Minhyuk jumped in his place couple times when Jungshin told him that Shinhye will accompany him to Sherlock Holmes gathering. He'd been gloomy all day and made Jungshin uncomfortable for he was the one who sat beside Minhyuk.

Jungshin has a bright personality, he like a happy virus for everyone arround him. He always feel uncomfortable whenever he found someone sad or cry. That's why his brain always works fast to find something fun to make the sad one being happy again.

Today was the gathering day and Minhyuk still haven't found someone who willing to accompany him there. He lazyly go to school with pout become new accecoriess on his lips. He didn't greet his friends, and only bowed at them. Even the teachers found it odd. Minhyuk known as the cheerful one. So when he become quiet, it made people worry of him.

Well, expect his hyungs and noona who sees it as another style of nag.

"Noona said, you have to pick her up at her class after school. Because she afraid she will forget and back home right away." Jungshin told the enthusiastic Minhyuk.

Minhyuk nodded couple times. "Arasseo! Gomawo!" He hugged his same-age friend as gratittude for telling him.

One thing he didn't knew that Jungshin just lied to him. Shinhye never said that she voluntaree herself to accompany Minhyuk to the gathering. It was just Jungshin's trick to make Minhyuk cheer up again.

**

The classes already over 2 minutes ago. Lee Jonghyun flew to his Judo club right away since he have to use his time to practice as effective as possible before next month big match. While Shinhye, as usual, she hang out with her classmates before decided to go home. Jonghyun joined them sometimes, especially if they have homework and coordinated to do it after class together. But for today, Shinhye and her classmates just hang out for gossiping.

"To be honest Shinhye, I don't like you dating with Geunsuk. He's not as pityful as you think he is. He's strong." Jonghoon was the first one who start the gossip.

"Yeah, I guess he just pretend to be weak when he actually know how to fight back those bully." Sungjoon added.

"I still can't understand what exactly made you like him?" Hongki said.

Shinhye grinned. "He have looks, and he smart."

"Looks?" Sooyong frowned. "He's nerd for crying out loud."

Shinhye chuckled. "Hey you guys haven't seen him in suit. He looks extremely gorgeous. Remember the day when we have table manner class?"

"I didn't join. I don't know." Sooyoung shook her head, as well as the other kids.

"I joined but didn't pay much attention at boys. My eyes can't stop staring at the girls who wore dresses and heels. Yeppeoda~~" Hongki started daydreaming, reminisence the time during table manner class.

Shinhye hit Hongki's forehead irritated.

"Yah, excluding you!" Hongki pointed his finger at Shinhye. "You didn't even look pretty in that dress and heels, you look like a boy in crossdressing. What a handsome girl you are!"

Shinhye pouted and hit Hongki's hand lightly. Then she continued her tale, ignored Hongki who still complained her behaviour, "He wore suit and he looks charming like a guy who ready to take my hand to the altar." Now it's her turn to daydreaming.

The kids threw anything around them toward Shinhye. Since there's nothing else to throw about, they rummaged Shinhye's hair mischievously.

"ya! Stop it! Or I'll tell my appa and make him punish all of you!" She threatened them.

"Oi, just because your appa is the owner of this school doesn't mean you can treat us like your head wants." Sungjoon pretend to stranggled Shinhye's neck. The other kids joined Sungjoon. Sooyoung tickled Shinhye's body, Hongki and Jonghoon take off Shinhye's shoes and tickle her feet. While the other continued rummaged her hair.

"Yaaaa!!! Appaaaa..... I'm bullied!!" Shinhye yelled in the middle of her ticklish laugh.

"YA! ALL OF YOU STOP IT!!"

Thinking it was teacher who caught them in action, they stopped immediately and straighten up their position. The kids who stand or sit on the table also hastily go down to the floor. Being the only daughter of school owner made Shinhye have priviledge of being protected everywhere she goes.

Shinhye smirked as she fixed her hair. "Gotcha!" She sings merrily.

"What were you doing? Shinhye-sshi gwaenchana?" That person asked worryly.

The class people, including Shinhye, gaped. It's not teacher. All the rush they did to fix the atmosphere was a waste.

"Aigo aigo... the namchin Jang Geunsuk, was it you who yelled at us?" Hongki hissed at the loner in the door.

Geunsuk walked inside, ignored Hongki's question. He held Shinhye 's hand gently. "Gwaenchana?"

Shinhye was amused and totally paralyzed by Geunsuk's act. She hypnoticaly nodded.

The kids in the room was irritated by the lovers act. They woo-ing on them, complained for being too much. Shinhye's concious back. She shout back at the kids in joke manner, but it didn't caught by Geunsuk's eyes. He always been serious.

He barged inside the middle of the group and pleaded, "Please, don't treat Shinhye-sshi badly again. She deserve better treatment. Jebal keuman jomhaseyo. Puttakhamnida."

All of them, ofcourse Shinhye included, gaped once again. Geunsuk really take everything too serious. They laughed for they thought he really ridiculous and concervative. His sense of humor obviously not in the same level as Shinhye and her friends.

"Shinhye-ah you have a big homework to do." Sungjoon tilted his head to signaled that Geunsuk is 'big homework' to fix.

Shinhye chuckled.

Geunsuk looked at Shinhye. "There's homework? What course? I'll help you." He smiled as he voluntareed himself to help.

"Yeah, you can help her with cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter