One More Time, Back To The Past

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Shinhye and Yonghwa narrowed their eyes, lowered their body, and looked around looking for something. After ate some ddukbokki they decided to back to the park. Not for meeting the lovey dovey Jungshin and Hyuna who crazily dating with swans around them, but to find their hidden treasure.   "Yong, yong. I guess I found it." Shinhye squated in front of a big shady tree. She stared at a carved object near the root.   Yonghwa approached Shinhye and kneeling next to her. He narrowed his eyes as he examined the carved object. "Yongshin yongwonhi." He read the words. "Yeah, it's ours."   Shinhye giggled. "So silly arent we? Carved our name on a tree. Yongshin. Yonghwa-Shinhye."   "Or Yonghwa-Jungshin." Yonghwa chuckled.   Shinhye laughed. "Aigo. You're such a player. Can you just choose one?" She pretending to cried. "I dont wanna share you with other guy." She shook his body. "Please, be straight. Back to normal. Look only at me!"   Yonghwa waved her hand from his shoulder. He looked at her in disdain. "You're not even close to my level. Stay away from me. I hate ugly girl like you."   "YAH!" Shinhye elbowed Yonghwa roughly until he fell to the ground. "Stop calling me ugly!"   Yonghwa laughed. He got up and back to his position. "I won't say sorry. You started acting first."   Shinhye pouted at his direction.   "Anyway, what can we use to dig the ground?" Yonghwa looked around, hoping found something hard to use for digging.   "We can't dig it Yong. The rules of this park have change. We will be arrested if we randomly digging here. It's already 2013." Shinhye wishpered with eyes looking around, afraid there was security officer around.   "Don't you curious with the time capsule?"    "I do. But--"   "Let's dig it!"   Shinhye sighed. "Grow up, Yong! Let's go, let it be there laying as mystey forever. Found the carved letter already enough for nostalgia. Kajja!"   "Shirreo!" Yonghwa insisted as he got up to take a twig near the edge of the root. "It will help us dig the ground."   "Ya! You didn't hear me? Let's go!"   Yonghwa whishtling instead of answer her. It got to Shinhye's nerve. She grabbed Yonghwa's hand and pulled him to go with her. But Yonghwa still childishly refused to go. He pulled back his hand and try to pushed Shinhye away with his strength. They did a lame pushed and pulled in full power.    As a guy, ofcourse Yonghwa win in term of power. He knows it. He loosen his strength until Shinhye think that he give up. He thought Shinhye will let him go if he do that, but she kept on held his hand. He rolled his eyeball and did a sudden move, he pulled his hand toward his direction expected Shinhye to unaware and release his hand in shock.   But....   "Ack!"   "Ya!"   "Appo!"   "Do you think I'm not?! You're so heavy you know!!"   "Shut up or I will bite you!!"   "Ya! Don't you even think to do that stupid act!"   "Do what? You don't want me to get up? Mwo? Could it be... you enjoy me? ert!"   "Enjoy what? I told you not to think about biting me. You ert!"   "Shut up!"   "Babo!"   "I hate you!"   "Now you shut up!"   **   Flashback Part IV   "So you ready?" Yonghwa was stood leisurely in front of Shinhye's house gate and waiting for her with his family car.   Shinhye rolled her eyeball. "Oh man! Do we have to really do that?"   Yonghwa shrugged. "So you want to marry me in school instead?"   "Euwh. Creepy." She closed the gate behind her and walked toward her one day namchin. "Let's act!"   "Have you told your driver about you go with me to school?" Yonghwa opened the door for Shinhye   She surprised with his all of sudden manly manner act. "Wow! Oh? I mean..." She shook her head. "I mean, yeah, already told him last night. He's going home now, enjoy a one day off duty."   She alighted and Yonghwa sat beside her. He ordered the driver to go before said, "And what's with that 'wow'?"   "Nothing."   "What? Tell me, come on. I know it's more than just a 'nothing'."   "Shut up or I will bite you!"   "What kind of yeochin who ask her namchin to 'shut up'? Aish! Shinhye-ya you have to look at mirror often. It's not only Geunsuk who have a lot of homework to fix, you also need it."   "Mwo?"   "Your attitude also a problem. You are a girl, but you're too strong and brave. You have to be more delicate and gentle. At least pretend like a weak girl in front of boys. So that we'll have confidence to protect you."   "Was that what you think about me all this time?"   "Yeah. And now I want you act like a lady for today as you pretend to be my girlfriend. Since my ideal girl is charismatic and y."   "Whatever, baby. It's your game anyway."   "Great. Do me a favour, okay?!"   "Yes, anything for you, baby. Even if you want to touch the moon, I will grant it. Because you are my one-day-darling. I will love you like one of those crazy girl. I won't make you feel lonely anymore. You have me, the most y and charismatic lady in school. I will make you proud and satisfied."   "Now you shut up!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter