New Friends, And New Old Friends

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here your order.” That barista girl handed Shinhye her order. “Yonghwa-sshi if you want, you can wait for Simon oppa behind the counter.” She pointed to a chair near coffee machine.

Yonghwa and Shinhye looked at the chair with a frowned on their face.

“That’s okay. I’ll wait him in customer area...” Yonghwa said as he put his hand in Shinhye’s shoulder, made her turned around with him. “She’s weird. Creepy,” he wishpered to his best friend.

“How does she know your name? Are you sure you didn’t know her?” Shinhye wishpered back.

“I’m introduce myself. What else? I have to do that so she can called Sam D hyung for me.”

“And who’s her name?”

“Seo Joohyun. But she told me to call her Seohyun,” Yonghwa replied. “Why are you keep asking? I’m not flirting you know.”

“I don’t care if you were flirting.”

“Don’t lie. I know you. You gonna spread false rumour about me and her to the kids.”

“I didn’t saw any rumour here. It’s fact. You have a new girl friend and it’s a good step. You see all this time we were worried you won’t get married because you scared of girls.”

“I’m not scared.”

“Yes you are.”

“I am not!” Yonghwa tightened his hand in Shinhye’s shoulder as he insisted.

“If you’re not, then why did you only have me as a girl friend?”

“I don’t know. And don’t wanna know. That’s not an important issue. So stop talking about it, okay!” Yonghwa sulked.

Shinhye nodded with a smirked on her face. She still wants to teased Yonghwa, but she decided to do that later with the kids.

“Hey you guys!” Sungjoon called the two best friends. He was Shinhye class mate for 3 years in junior high school. Shinhye, Yonghwa, and the kids always goes to the same school until high school, so he also know Yonghwa as his sunbae. “Come and sit here. You can continue your talking session in a propper place.”

The two best friends smiled and heading to Sungjoon’s table. He was about to asked them where’s the three kids when a red-haired boy and angelic-faced boy enter the coffee shop. They frowned at Sungjoon and pointed to the two best friends back, asked him who they are. Shinhye and Yonghwa noticed that Sungjoon was looking at certain direction, so they followed and stand up as a surprise reaction.

“Ya! Hongki-ya!! Jonghoon-ah!!” Shinhye shouted.

“You... Lee Hongki whom always bother me during junior high?” Yonghwa pointed his hand at the red-haired boy.

“Hyung!” That Hongki boy hug Yonghwa as soon as he saw his face. He jumped merrily as he pulled himseld. “I miss you so bad! And you too Shinhye-ya!” Now it Shinhye’s turn for a hug.

“So you both still hang out together?” Jonghoon the angelic-faced boy asked after all five of them have a seat. “How about the other?”

“Who? Minhyuk, Jonghyun, and Jungshin?” Yonghwa got a nod as Jonghoon’s answer. “Yes. They also still together with us.”

“Shinhye-ya, are you sure you don’t feel anything for them at all? Even after all this time you being together with them.” Hongki still hardly believe that Shinhye didnt fall for any of them.

“What do you mean?” Shinhye asked before she ship her coffee.

“Love. You never feel something like that? At all?” Hongki asked. He turned to look at Yonghwa. “Hyung, don’t you fall for Shinhye? She’s this beautiful, how can you just let her go to other man’s arm?”

“If I’m not mistaken, Shinhye is the only girl close to you right?” Sungjoon said.

Jonghoon let out a little chuckled. “If you’re not mistaken, then you’re right.”

“So those rumours said that Yonghwa hyung afraid of girls was true?” Hongki’s eyes and smile widened.

Yonghwa sighed. “I’m not afraid of girls.”

“Yes. That was true. Me and the kids are the witness.” Shinhye said.

“Ya!” Yonghwa shot a glare at Shinhye, but it makes her laugh instead.

The three guys laugh along and teased Yonghwa for his fear of girls. Then the Seohyun girl approached them and inform Yonghwa that Simon D, a friend of him who also manager at that coffee shop, was waiting for Yonghwa in his o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter