The Son of Sherlock Holmes and The Mothers's Joke (Flashback Part I)

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ note : the upcoming scenes are happen in the past where they still in teenage years, as a junior high schooler. I should have put these in the beginning, but the ideas comes late. I can't help, lol ♡

-Flashback Part 1- The Son of Sherlock Holmes and The Mother's joke

Minhyuk hugged a square big book with his both hand. His eyes disappeared opposite with his smile which appeared wider. He ran hastily from school gate to Shinhye and Jonghyun's class in 2b. It's still early in the morning, but he needs to meet his hyungs and noona as soon as possible to show off. Luckyly, the two early bird same-age friends already in their class when Minhyuk arrived.

"Minhyoku-chan, why are you here?" The noona asked when she saw her dongsaeng tried hard to catch his breath. "And why are you so rush?"

"You know what," little Minhyuk smiled between his breath, he straighten up his standing position, "I got this!"

Jonghyun frowned. "What is that?"

Minhyuk walked closer to the elder. He put the book on table in front of them. He pointed his finger cutely to the title.

Jonghyun read it with frowned still on his head. "Sherlock Holmes?"

"Eh?" Shinhye leaned her body closer to the book. "Since when did you like detective book?"

Minhyuk grinned. "Since I often borrowed your Detective Conan comics, noona. I thought i'll look cool if I also read Sherlock Holmes. I felt a lot of similiarity between me and Conan, we both cute right? So I have to make it perfect with also admiring over Sherlock Holmes."

The elder's jaw are drop. They can't help but laugh with Minhyuk's silliness.

Shinhye pinched Minhyuk's cheek. "Sherlock Holmes is too hard to read you know. I have one book in children version, and I never finish it for I always fallen asleep whenever I read it."

Minhyuk took his book and hug it again. "This also children version. My American uncle bought it for me."

"He bought it from America? So it was in English? How can you read it?" Jonghyun asked surprised.

Minhyuk shook his head. "Aniyo. He bought it at England. He was in London now. He lived near Sherlock Holmes Museum. Cool, isn't he?"

"I still can get the reason why you interesting in Sherlock Holmes," Shinhye said.

Minhyuk pouted. "I don't care. I just want you to know that I love Mr. Holmes." Then he walked away with the book still glued to his body.

"What's wrong with him?" Jonghyun chuckled at Minhyuk's silliness.

"Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be similiar with your idol right. He think he have to be alike with Conan Edogawa. I guess that's why he decided to fan boying over Sherlock Holmes." Shinhye laughed.

"Babo!" Jonghyun cringed playfully.

**

"Yongyongie hyuuuung jebaaallll. Go with me. I'm afraid to go alone! Jebaaalll!!" Minhyuk pleaded to Yonghwa.

But Yonghwa didn't gave any respond even a bit. He kept focused racing on his play station. Minhyuk was asked the hyung to accompany him to Sherlock Holmes's fans gathering. He wants to mingle with the most famous Detective Lovers Club in Seoul but he afraid to go alone. He didn't know how to approach stranger first.

"Noonaaa~~ go with meee!! Jebaaalll!!!" Now he pleaded to Shinhye.

Shinhye bite her lips as she smiled. "Mian. I'm busy." Like Yonghwa, she also didn't took her attention away of the race. She almost beat Yonghwa when her car moving slightly faster than his.

Minhyuk pouted. "Fine. I'll ask Jungshin or Jonghyun hyung to accompany me. You guys too busy to take care of me." He stood up and left the two elder when they start bickering over the race.

"You think you are that good, huh? Oh Shinhye baby you will be regret had propose a match with me. I suggest you to prepare tissue before you cry." Yonghwa smirked arrogantly.

Shinhye hissed playfully. "Don't under estimate me, sweety. I'm not as weak as you think I am. You the one who will be regret if you think you are the champion. The race still not over yet."

Yonghwa burst his mischievous laugh as he passed Shinhye's car. He elbowed Shinhye to show off even tough she was there in a match. That made her irritated to her bone, and for a revenge, she kicked Yonghwa's leg couple times, harshly.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! What are you doing? Stop kicking me!!" Yonghwa lost his concentration for he tried to made Shinhye stop. As the result, Shinhye was manage to catch the distance between their cars, and win the race.

"Aaayyeyeyeyeyee... I won! I won!" She jumped in her place and shot mehrong to the upset Yonghwa. She starts to sing while holding Yonghwa's hand and made him dance with her. "We are the champion... We are the champion... No time for loser, cause we are the champion..."

It got into Yonghwa's nerve. He greeted his teeth, hooked Shinhye's neck until she fell to the floor. He placed himself on top of her back. He suppresed her body with his while tickled her back with his left elbow. Shinhye shouted for she felt her body ticklish and hurt on her chest. She tried hard to collect her strenght and fight back. She bite Yonghwa's right hand which still linked around her neck, and use her free both hands to grabbed Yonghwa's messy hair. It works.

"Aaaààaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!!!!"

Minhyuk can heard Yonghwa's scream when he was about to exited Shinhye's house through back yard door. He rolled his eyeball. "That's the result of too much watching smackdown."

He found Jonghyun and Jungshin were played tennis table at the corner of backyard, right beside the swimming pool. He passed by her eomma who overly sinked in conversation with the other eomma at the gazebo. He walks like he was invisible in order to not involved in mums's conversation, but Shinhye's mum got a glimpse of him. She caught him, pulled him closer and made him sat on her lap. She really likes Minhyuk and wants him to be her son.

"Hyuk-ah, what happen inside? I heard Yonghwa and Shinhye screaming. Are they okay?" Shinhye's mum asked as she put her chin on Minhyuk's shoulder. He still short and not grow up yet back then.

Minhyuk shrugged. "They fighting again."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter