The Thing That Left Behind

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m so sorry for suuuuper late update. Here’s my excuse: just started work at new place which is sooo far from my pasion and interest, have to work on accountancy which is my weakness, all that makes my brain work slow due to stress. And cnblue outstanding videos not helping too, they’re only make me stuck even more, how can i stop looking at them when they’re that hot??!

Two days ago, april 11th is one year anniversary for this story (i cant believe in one year i only manage to write less than 40 chapters L ), my original plan is wrap this ff on its anniv, but thanks god my brain work slow.

Even so, i’m still going to end this very soon. At least before april end. The mood to keep on writing for this story disapear because all the secret revealed, and i guess some of you feel bored too :P (do you think yongshin sweetness is kinda annoying? Yes? No?)

Let’s end this and move to other story :3 we had one chapter left after this, and for those who win the lottery, i will work on your stories as soon as possible right after this ff end (with condition my brain friendly again to me ^^)

Oh look! My vocabulary such a mess!! Ah my brain please be nice >.< help me god~~ guys, forgive me for this bad and short chapter :/

**

"Ahjussi, ahjumma, thanks for let me join the dinner. I'm so full." Shinhye said when they about to bid goodbye with Jung parent.

"Aniya~ you should say thanks to Yonghwa instead. He paid for everything." Jung eomma said.

Shinhye glanced at Yonghwa with a teasing smile. "Gomawo."

Yonghwa chuckled. "Dwaesseo."

"Shinhye-ya, think about the plan again okay. Yonghwa is not really bad, right? Look at him. He has quality. Except for his job, I mean. But when the times for a better job comes, he will be the best bachelor in town. Trust me." Jung appa said, or more like bragged about his son.

"Why you only ask her to think. You wont ask me, appa? I think I should think too." Yonghwa whinned.

Jung appa glanced at his son. "Why do you need to think? Isnt it clear that you liked her?"

Yonghwa was taken aback. "Mwo? Appa how could you think like that?"

Shinhye looked at the dad and son back and forth. She confused with the conclusion of the dad about Yonghwa liking her, liked her, does it mean that Yonghwa also liked her since long time ago?

The appa laughed. "I thought you liked her but she rejected you that's why you start chasing for noonas." He looked at his wife and looked back at his son. "Isn't it right?"

"Aniya. It's not right. Total wrong. I like noonas because of their charms." Yonghwa answered in disdain. "Appa you always act like you know me so well."

Jung appa hissed. "Ya imma! How dare you talk like that to me!"

Jung eomma laughed at the quarell. She hold her husband hand and tell him to go. "I'm sleepy. Kajja."

Jung appa pointed his finger at Yonghwa before leaving. Like about to threaten him and his mouth.

"Ahjussi, ahjumma, please ride savely home." Shinhye bowed as they walked away. She looked at Yonghwa immediately with questioning eyes. "So?"

"What?" Yonghwa asked even though he can guess what's on her mind.

Shinhye put her hands on her waist. "You liked me, huh?"

Yonghwa looked away and sighed. "Aniya. He just guessing and put the wrong answer nonchalantly in his mind."

"Really?" Now Shinhye folded her arms in front of her chest. "Then tell me when did you started liking me? You decided to confess after our conversation with Jonghyun and Ahri, but I think the feeling start long before that." She leaned forward. "Onje?"

Yonghwa stared at her with his signature icy stare, but in split of second it breaks into warm smile when he move forward to wishper into her ears. "Since you cried because of Shiyoon."

Shinhye backed off to meet his eyes. "Jinja? How come?"

Yonghwa shrugged his shoulder. "I dont know. It's just appeared like that. You look so weak and feminine when you cried. And it's like something crumpled up my chest when your zombie tears fell because of guy like that."

"Wow." She exclaimed giddyly. "Jinja?"

"Oh~" Yonghwa nodded. He signaled Shinhye to walk with him. "And you? Since when?"

Shinhye sighed cutely as she think. "I'm not sure since when," she mumbled.

"Eheeii... you lying. You said it was long time ago." Yonghwa nagged.

Shinhye giggled. She put her hand around Yonghwa's shoulder and wishpered, "Since our first kiss."

Yonghwa backed away with a big smile lit up on his happy face. He stared at her feeling surprised. "That long?"

Shinhye nodded.

"Why didnt you said anything?"

"Told you I dont wanna ruin our friendship." She pouted. "Besides, I'm too comfortable with brotherlike friendship. Even though it's sad when my crush treat me like a boy, but.. I dont know, I just... I think I'm too afraid to get out from my comfort zone."

Yonghwa held Shinhye's hand tightly. "Dont worry. I wont treat you like that anymore. You're my girl now."

Shinhye smiled, she mouthed a word, "Saranghae, Yong."

Yonghwa smiled, he leaned forward to her.

"Ya! Just because I said 'I love you' doesnt mean you can kiss me here. Are you idiot?" Shinhye snapped at him, knowing what he's about to do.

Yonghwa released a loud sigh. "You're too much. Just right after you say you love me, you say I'm idiot. Dont you think you're being overboard?"

Shinhye grinned. "Because there's a lot of people here. Mian."

Yonghwa shot her his signature icy stare. "So what?"

Shinhye giggled as she pinched Yonghwa's cheek. "Why are you so cute? Let's go home."

"Just one kiss, please. I wont ask again."

Shinhye laughed. She dragged Yonghwa's hand, ignored his wish like mother ignoring her nagging son.

**

Jungshin was arranging his room with the stuffs he got back from time capsule. He also brought other kids's stuff to put on the huge cabinet where he gather his collection.

He smiled. "There you go. If you staying here, you wont get dirty. Ahjumma or other maid will clean you guys often."

He move backward a step to scanned the stuff from corner to corner. "Perfect view!" He praised himself proudly. Then his eyes stopped at a picture in Betty Boop frame next to Yonghwa's priceless treasure box. He took it and staring at the picture inside the frame. He smiled, "Long time no see little friends. This is beyond cute."

It was his photo with the kids when they're still a toddler. Jungshin and Minhyuk was 3, Jonghyun and Shinhye was 4, and Yonghwa was 5. They're sat in a row on the sofa. Looking at the camera blankly. In that pic, other siblings also included. Krystal, Jonghyun's Dongwook and Jongsuk hyung, Jungshin's Hyori noona, Gwangsoo, Chunhee, and Minki hyung are also there. They look at the camera with bright expression, unlike the kids.

 "Why five of us putting this kind of face when other looks so happy?" Jungshin chuckled.

He remember he didnt have the soft file of that pic. He decide to scan the pic so he could upload it everywhere and print it in bigger size. When he attempt to took out the photo, a piece of paper behind the photo dropped to the floor.

"Oh? Ige mwoya?" He took it from the floor and sat on his bed. He frowned when he found out that it was Shinhye and Yonghwa's photo during the bullying accident. "Why is it here?" He stared at the picture showing Yonghwa and Shinhye who forced to kiss by their friends. He shifted his eyes to the ceiling. "This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter