The Couple’s Plan

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yonghwa and the kids spent the whole night to prepare the tools that they need for the treasure digging. Shovel, flashlight, and some snacks. Shinhye who obviously wants to retreat can’t do anything because she also curious with the secret that Jonghyun hid down there. She knows if she didn’t join she wouldn’t know the secret at all, the kids won’t tell her even a single clue. And she realize, there’s no chance for her secret to be hidden anymore. She have to face it. Willing or not.

“But where’s Jonghyun? You said he’ll come.” Yonghwa asked Minhyuk.

Minhyuk looked at Yonghwa’s apartment door. “He told me he’ll join soon. But it’s about one hour ago. I don’t know where is he now. He didn’t tell me any further.”

“Why don’t you call him again?” Shinhye suggested.

“Ne.” Minhyuk about to call him using Yonghwa’s phone when someone knocked the door.

“I’ll open it.” Jungshin got up enthusiastic. Thinking it was Jonghyun out there.

And, it is. He was standing there with a big smile on his face. Next to him, Meahri was waved her hand to no one in particular with a coy yet happy smile.

“I have something important to announce.” Jonghyun said loudly.

The rest of the gank looked at him frowned.

Jungshin leaned to the door and asked, “What is it, hyung?”

“So started from today,” Jonghyun held Meahri’s hand and raised it as high as his chest, “we’re like this.”

The kids gaped in awe. They cheered and shot hundred of questions at the same time. Then the newborn couple barged in and let them now their story. Including the moment when Yonghwa disturb Jonghyun’s confession in the kitchen.

“You knew I’m going to confess to her today, but you kept bother me with your calls all day.” Jonghyun nagged.

The rest of the gank looked at Yonghwa curiously.

“You knew?” Shinhye asked.

Yonghwa nodded. “He told me everything since the begining. Then I told him to confess to her immediately before someone else do it. Because according to his story, there’s other guy who also like you, Ahri-ya. Maybe you don’t know, and you better don’t know. Just focus on Jonghyun. He’s the best you can get. Trust me.”

Minhyuk chuckled. “You’re indeed the best at being a love consultant.”

“But the worst in his own love life.” Jungshin teased.

Yonghwa threw a couple of pillows to the magnaes. “Shut up!”

“He often dumped?” Meahri asked Jonghyun quietly.

“No. He’s no longer date a girl,” was Jonghyun’s simply answer.

Meahri cover with her palm. “He... oppa don’t like... girl?”

“No, no. Don’t misunderstand, Ahri-ya. I still like girls. But... I just... don’t feel like dating for now. I want to focus on my carreer. Yeah. That’s right. Maybe after I’m success, I’ll think about dating again.” Yonghwa said. Feeling embarassed with his own absurdity.

He actually can’t understand why he still all alone after the incident years ago, when his parent not allowed him to dating anymore because of kissed Shinhye. Even though they gave his freedom to date when he enrolled to college, he seems not interested in dating anymore. There’s some girls that made him interested, but he did nothing to get close, with ‘too lazy to flirt’ as an excuse.

“Shinhye, Hyori noona, and Krystal are the girls left on his side. No one else. He always successfully get rid all the girls around him no matter how persistent they are.” Jonghyun continued.

Meahri stared at Yonghwa worryly. “Something going wrong in you.” She narrowed her eyes and slightly leaned forward. “Don’t tell me you’re not interesting in ?”

Meahri’s blunt question make the kids burst out in laugh. Some of them even got teary eyes. Yonghwa shocked at first, but he also feeling giddy and laughed along. Meahri says sorry for being so straight forward. Sometimes she can’t stop herself to says anything that comes to her mind.

Yonghwa shook his head. “Gwaenchana.” He assured her. “I watched it sometimes. But note this: I’m not a maniac.”

Shinhye who sat next to Yonghwa moved a little bit further. “You did?”

Yonghwa stared at her arrogantly. “Wae? I’m a straight guy. What’s wrong with that?”

Shinhye cringed. “Oh man!” She turned her head to look at the other guys. “How about you?”

Minhyuk and Jonghyun only grinned playfully. While Jungshin whistling with eyes ball rolled naughtyly.

“Oh my God!” Shinhye shook her head. “I never knew I’ve been live with lover guys.”

Meahri hit Jonghyun’s lap. “Now you’re dating me. Don’t ever try to watch it again.”

Jonghyun sighed. “My fortune was gone.”

“Mwo?”

“Aniya. Just kidding.” He immediately stop his joke. “Anyway, what’s up?” Jonghyun changed the topic to avoid Meahri’s further interogation.

“’What’s up?’ What are you talking about?” Yonghwa asked.

“Minhyuk told me about the time caps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter