The Untold Story of Bullying (part 2)

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyuk and Jungshin were hiding behind a shaddy big tree in the edge of the park. They wore a detective-style hats and vintage glasses. Minhyuk held a binoculars to watch the particular object faraway, while Jungshin only got a magnifying glass to scouted.

"I can't see them clearly Hyuk-ah," Jungshin whinned.

"Ssshht. They will hear you." Minhyuk wishpered without take his eyes off of the binoculars.

"But at least let's move closer to them so we can eavesdrop their conversation. Now we're here can't listen to anything." Jungshin suggested.

"Ssshh. You're too loud."

"They won't hear us like we can't hear them." Jungshin insisted.

Minhyuk sighed. He looked at Jungshin, about to teach his partner the meaning of stalking ala detective, but something passed by fastly next to them. Minhyuk saw nothing except the wind and dust on the road.

Jungshin frowned as he looked around. He also felt something fast passed by behind him. "What was that? Did you see something?"

"Molla. It's way too fast. Like a lightning. Dae~~~bak!"

**

"Let's go to Hongdae!!!" Sungjoon shouted merryly.

"Let's go, let's go!" Sooyoung held Shinhye's hand while jumped cutely.

Jonghun strummed his guitar randomly. "I can't wait to perform."

"Ya, it's Shinhye who supposed to be the center of attention. You're only her additional guitarist. Don't steal the limelight." Hongki hugged Shinhye's shoulder. "Don't worry about him. Just concentration in singing. Give the best performance in front of audience. Remember, this dress is very very expensive and beautiful. Use it as best as possible. Just imagine you're in the middle of your solo concert, and make them fall for your performance. Hwaiting!!"

Shinhye chuckled. "Nee~~ manager-nim, algesseumnida."

"But are you sure you can sing?" Jonghun looked at Shinhye in doubt, his finger still strummed the guitar randomly.

Shinhye shrugged. "My voice really terrible. Trust me. It only will make your ears hurt. Let's just go home and sleep early."

Sungjoon hit Jonghun's back head. "Why you asking that? It doesn't matter whether her voice good or not, as long as she could gather the money as her punishment."

"Apparently Jonghun doesn't want to get free food." Sooyoung teased.

Jonghun smiled as he nodded. "Ara, ara. I will say nothing from now."

"Good." Hongki pointed his finger at Jonghun. Then he looked at his friends. "Ready to experience the feeling as street musician?"

The kids shouted joyly. They were about to go when they heard something hit against a telephone pole followed with a sound of painful scream.

"What the hell was that?" Sungjoon asked.

Hongki and Jonghun walked together to the particular place where the accident happen. They peeked and found a bike in upside down position behind the telephone pole. They moved further and found a boy were trying to stand up while holding his waist and .

"Jogieyo, gwaenchana?" Hongki asked carefully.

Jonghun put his guitar and walked closer to help the boy. "Gwaenchanayo?" He offered his hand to help.

The boy looked up, his eyes meet Jonghun's. They silent for a split of second before Hongki and Jonghun laughed devilishly.

"Waeyo? Waeyo?" Sungjoon and the other kids approached them curiously.

"Why're you laugh at someone who got an accident?" Shinhye asked.

Hongki and Jonghun already laughing on the ground and have no power to talk anymore. Minhyuk and Jungshin popped out all of sudden and laugh along with the one-two punch pranksters. Shinhye and the kids have no time to ask why the two magnaes was there because someone in question finally show his rage face in front them.

"YA! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HER?" He pointed at Shinhye madly, while his other hand still held his painful waist. "WHAT'S WITH THE PLACARD? ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?"

Shinhye greeted her teeth. She approached the boy and grabbed his hair angryly. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY YOU RUNNING AWAY?"

"Ack! Shinhye-ya appo!!" He use his free hand to make Shinhye release her hand from his hair.

He was really in pain but nobody help him. No one interested to give a hand for his savety. They all laugh at him instead.

"LOOK AT ME! BECAUSE OF A COWARD LIKE YOU I HAVE TO DRESS UP LIKE THIS AND SING! YOU KNOW I HATE SINGING IN PUBLIC THE MOST! YOU KNOW I HAVE STAGE FRIGHT! JUNG YONGHWA I WILL HATE YOU STARTING FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVERRR!!!"

"PARK SHINHYE! IT'S HURT!" Yonghwa now using his both hands to held Shinhye's hand and make her release her powerful grip on his hair.

Jonghun was the first one who have his concious back from a laugh drunk. Something up on his mind when he saw the two kids 'holding hands'. He elbowed Hongki and signaled him to back on original plan as he tilted his head to the two fighters direction.

Hongki smirked for he catch the meaning of Jonghun's gesture. He approached Sungjoon and took something from the bag in his shoulder. Sungjoon laughed even more after he saw the thing Hongki took.

"OKAY. OKAY. I'M SORRY." Yonghwa shouted.

"TOLD YOU I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!" Shinhye shout back at him.

Yonghwa knew Shinhye very well. Once she put her hand on someone's hair when she's angry, it will took more than an hour to make her release her grip. Unless her opponent do the same thing to her. Yonghwa wants to do that, but he already did something bad to her. His manly pride restrict him to revenge.

When Yonghwa in depth thinking whether he should pay her grab or not, Hongki skillfully put a silver handcuff toy in their hands, made Shinhye stopped grabbing and looked in daze to the handcuff. Yonghwa in other hand, sighed in relieve. But it only lasted in seconds until he realize the handcuff.

"MWOHAREUNDAE?" He shouted in Busan dialect. 

"Not again." Shinhye stomped her feet. 

Both of them tried to pulled their hands but the handcuff quite strong.

Hongki grinned. "Remember the punishment?" He showed the handcuff key then put it inside his pants, urm, inside his .

"Ewh. Gross!" Sooyoung lost her laugh appetite when she saw Hongki put the key way too deep.

"That's disgusting." Other girls shrieked.

"Savest place." Hongki shrugged and smirked naughtyly. He put his hands in the couple's shoulder. "Let's do the ceremony before open the handcuff. Punishment not for free."

"Who said handcuff include in the punishment? The bet was between me and Joon, and we never made agreement about handcuff existance." Yonghwa said.

"It was Hongki and Jonghun's idea hyung. And it's cool." Sungjoon chuckled.

"What cool?" Shinhye rolled her eyeball.

Jonghun took his guitar from the ground and start to played a wedding theme. Sooyoung and the girls shrieked merryly. Hongki stood next to Jonghun, put his hand in Jonghun's shoulder and hummed according to the guitar sound. The other boys imitated Hongki, and they moved their feet to the right to the left back and forth, dancing like a wedding singer. Minhyuk and Jungshin took cameras from Minhyuk's bag excitedly. And Sungjoon was in charge to marry them.

Shinhye pouted at Yonghwa. She hit his hand furiously without saying anything.

"If you didn't back away from our dating plan, this won't happen." Yonghwa hissed.

"Ja, ja, you're about to get married, don't fight my child." Sungjoon pulled the couple to shaddy area below a tree as if it was an altar.

"It's a lover fi~~~ght" Hongki sang randomly. And the choir followed him.

Sungjoon hung a bow tie on his neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter