There's No Such Thing As Normal

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Another Flash Back

Jonghyun ride his motorbike fast across the main road in Seoul. Behind him, Meahri hugged him tight with eyes closed. She’s afraid, yes. She wants to feel Jonghyun’s abs, yes. She loves Jonghyun, also yes, in a big yes.

She just figure out her feelings when she heard for the first time Jonghyun proudly said that Shinhye is the best girl ever.

*flashback in flashback*

The class listen to Professor Kim carefully. The professor was announced about group division for upcoming class project. They have to make an article based on real event or landmark or important person with a proper high quality picture.

“Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Jonghyun, Song Seunghyun, Im Meahri. You are in one team.”

Changmin sighed. “We’re not on the same team.” He wishpered to Meahri. “I can’t take care of you anymore.”

Meahri smiled. She hooked her arm into Jonghyun’s arm. “Don’t worry. I have Lee Jonghyun by my side, he will lead my way. Right Jonghyun-ah?”

Jonghyun startled because her face was close with his. “Kyuhyun will be the leader. Didn’t you heard, his name mentioned first?”

“Is that how it goes?”

Both Jonghyun and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Well, ok. But still, I’m with you. It makes easier to me.” Meahri said merrily.

Jonghyun sighed. “Could you act more calm? I thought you will be one of cool girl I know.”

Meahri frowned. “Cool girl?” She asked in confussion. “Cool like Shinhye?”

“Yeah, like her.” Jonghyun answered nonchalantly. He looked away and talked about something random with Kyuhyun.

Meahri still in a gaze, looked at Jonghyun with confuse mind. She didn’t understand why Jonghyun looks like irritated. She started to felt that her bright personality made him uncomfortable. She knew Shinhye not the kind of chatter box girl, she just so calm, and Meahri thought that that was what makes Jonghyun feel comfortable around Shinhye.

“Meahri-ya,” Changmin wake her up from her daydreaming, “what will you do after class?”

She looked at him with blank  face for her logic still stuck in her mind. She shrugged. But shook her head right away. “I have an errand to do. You know, something about oppa time.” She smile as bright as she used to show.

Changmin nodded. “Ah~ geurae? Arasseo. I was about to ask you to hang out at a coffee shop where Yonghwa hyung worked.”

“Oh? Really? I never been there. Is that cozy?”

“Yeah. We love to hang out there recently. Right Jonghyun-ah?” Changmin poke Jonghyun’s elbow.

“Huh?” Jonghyun looked at him and steal a slightly glance at Meahri.

“Yonghwa hyung’s coffee shop.” Changmin said. “Its a cool place for hanging out. She never been there.”

“Geurae?” Jonghyun looked at Meahri. “Try sometime, if you have chance. It’s worth. Yonghwa hyung really good in making coffee. There’s a lot of girls come just for seeing hyung in action. Yonghwa hyung actually have talent to be girls’s center of attention, right?!” He smiled his vampire-like soft smile.

Meahri startledout of nowhere. She stunned by Jonghyun’s rare smile.

“Yeah.” Kyuhyun agreed. “How come he still didn’t have any special girl in his hand?”

“I heard he didn’t like girls.” Minho joined.

Jonghyun threw his book  toward Minho. “Don’t eat any rumour without cross and check, you babo!” He said in low and deep tone.

“Ya! Thats hurt!” Minho yelled.

“Who cares.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly.

Meahri smiled. “You really defensive and look after you best friend.”

Jonghyun frowned. “I was just telling the truth. Yonghwa hyung is straight. He likes girl.”

“Then why he didnt date for these past few years. You told me once that his last date was in high school.” Kyuhyun said.

“Jinja? A guy like him? Thats weird.” Changmin said.

Jonghyun played a pencil on his hand and looked at him bored.

“Are you sure he still normal?” Minho narrowed his eyes.

“I think he looks good with Shinhye.” Meahri said out of nowhere.

“But Shinhye looks better with Shiyoon. Since they are dating for real.” Changmin said.”More over they both have ‘shi’ on their name.” He laughed.

Jonghyun yawned. “Why were you guys so curious?”

“Just wanna know.” Kyuhyun and Minho said in chorus. They looked at each other, surprised by their harmony, both ending with laughed.

Jonghyun sighed. “I will tell you. But keep it secret okay?!”

The other four nodded excitedly.

“It’s just my feeling actualy. I know Yonghwa hyung since I was born, we already family for years, I know him better than I thought. It comes to extent that I can guess his body language correctly.” Jonghyun paused, think carefully with words he’ll says. “Shinhye looks like magnet for him. Whenever she goes, he always follow her. Whatever his plan, he will always ask for her advice before make a move. He can’t live without Shinhye, he admit it, but never dare to admit that he likes her more than best of the best friend.”

Minho whistle.

“Whoa. That was nothing but love. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter