We Got Married

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because some of you (you know who you are ^^) keep sending me encourage messages about this ff, i try to gather my energy to finish this asap. Not because i want to get rid of this stroy, i just cant help myself to share the wedding ceremony that comes to my mind. Ladies and gentleman, dress nicely and let’s go to yonghsin’s (imajinary+wish+hope+crossfinger+please god make it happen) wedding ceremony!!

**

(One Year Later)

Yonghwa sat on a bench in the corridor located inside very big building. He kept sweaty since an hour ago. His both hands holding each other, praying with all his heart, begging for the best result. It feels like decade for him, but still nobody get out of the room behind him and tell him the good news he long to hear.

Shinhye’s eomma sat next to him. Crossed her one leg into another, tried to be relax and calm. But she couldnt stop her hands from scratching her knees.

“Will she be okay in there?” She asked as she looked at that room door. “I should be there with her,” she wishpered.

Yonghwa smiled. “She will be okay, eommoni. Gokjongma. We know that she’s very strong and tough.”

Shinhye’s eomma sighed, but her face still worried for her one and only daughter. “You’re right.” She looked at the door again. “I hope everything goes well inside.”

“Ne. It will be alright.” Yonghwa said. Turned his head to see the door where Shinhye went in an hour ago. Are you okay, jagiya?

**

Not far from there, Minhyuk, Krystal, and Jungshin waiting at a flower shop owned by Meahri. While those three walked around the shop learned flowers type to kill the time, burning man Jonghyun sat leisurely in the corner of the room, helping customer ahjumma wrapping her flower.

“Ok. There you go.” Jonghyun smiled. “What do you think, ahjumma? You like it?”

That ahjumma squealing as she scanned the bouquet. “Yeppeuda~”

“As pretty as ahjumma, isnt it?” He said cheekyly.

“Jinja?” The ahjumma hit Jonghyun shyly. “Aigo~ you’re so sweet!”

Jonghyun nodded. “Animida. I’m telling the truth ahjumma.”

Jungshin, who noticed the scene in the corner of that shop, shook his head. He mumbled, “That’s exactly the scariest picture I’ve ever seen this year.”

“Mwo?” Minhyuk shifted his head from the flower on Krystal’s hand to Jungshin. “Waeyo?”

Jungshin shrugged his head to Jonghyun’s direction. Minhyuk and Krystal look at the burning man curiously, then cringed in disgust when they saw him joke around with an ahjumma.

“We should drag him out of this place.” Krystal scanned the room feeling ashtonished. “Our ignorant and messy oppa turn to be prince charming since he helped Ahri eonnie running this flower shop.” She looked at the boys with eyes open wide. “This place is daebak isnt it?”

“Aniya. Not this place,” Meahri appeared out of nowhere behind her, “It’s not this place that have a daebak vibe.” She leaned her body to Krystal. “But our love.”

Minhyuk cringed. “Ehey noona~~!”

Jungshin turned around without a single word, pretending busy examining the flowers. He found out later that Meahri not only have a talkative mouth but also casanova-like. Whatever comes from about her relationship with Jonghyun, always makes Jungshin giddy in a bored way.

“Ne eonni. The power of love is scary.” Krystal agreed to make the eonni not bragging any further. “Where have you been, eonni?”

“Feeding our baby.” Meahri winked before she left Krystal to approached her namchin.

Krystal chortled. “The boyfriend staying at the flower shop, making a beautiful flower bouquet, hang out and joke around with ahjummoni. While the girlfriend spend her time at workshop, taking care of her car, hang out with ahjussi and machine.” She look up to meet Minhyuk’s eyes. “What happen with this world?”

Minhyuk showing his eye smile. “Love is in the air, honey.”

Krystal put the flower in her hand to a pot and walked closer to Minhyuk. She smiled shyly as she played with his shirt. “Is that what they say as ‘the love actually’?”

Minhyuk hugged her girlfriend and put his chin on her head. “I guess so.” Then he kissed her upper head, make Krystal smiled from ear to ear.

Poor Jungshin have to witnessed another disgusting scene again. He sighed and look up to the ceiling, as if asking for God’s help. “I want my girlfriend back, please.” He wishpered. “Or give me the new one.”

**

The door that seemed like impossible to get through just opened. Yonghwa and Shinhye’s eomma stand up immediately and approached it.

“Eottohkae? How’s the result?” Yonghwa asked impatiently.

“Is everything ok?” Shinhye’s eomma asked with almost unheard voice.

The one in front of them showed a warm smile. “Let’s do a group hug for someone who just born,” she open her hands widely, “as someone new.”

“Jinja?” The other two delated in amaze.

“Maseumnida. Now everybody, give Park Shinhye who officially become a scholar a warm hug and kiss.”

“Aigo~ uri ttal finally graduated college!!” Her eomma hug her with tears about to flow out of her eyes. “I’m so proud of you.” She released the hug and hold both Shinhye’s arm. “After almost failed two times, and rejected ones, I thought you won’t pass again this time. I’m so scared to death, you know. Jonghyun and your other friends already graduated. If this time you fail again I probably will get hospitalized and not wake up again.”

“Eomma!” Shinhye whizzed. “It’s not that I’m stupid or what. It just happened that I propose smiliar objects like sunbaes, two times in a row. I really have no idea about that at all. I didn’t do plagiarism though, but they didnt believe me.” She pouted. “It’s sad that you don’t believe me too.”

“Aniya, uri ttal.” The eomma hug her again and patted her back. “Eomma believe in you. I’m just scared. I know you’ll doing good. But I have no guarantee people inside there will be nice to you or not, with the thing that happened before.”

Shinhye smiled. Tighten her hug with her eomma. “Everything went well, eomma. I’m okay. Nobody treat me bad. Professors being professional in there.”

“Good to hear that.” Her eomma smiled relieved.

“Gomawo, eomma, for insisted accompany me until I finished this test. Even though it’s embarassing since I’m not kindergarten who need her parent companion to school, but it’s nice having my mother stay with me and give me streght from a very close distance.” Shinhye told her mother sincerely.

“Ara. I’m so proud of you, Shinhye-ya.”

The hug stay for another seconds with each other keep confessing a grateful and proudful words. Yonghwa who impatiently waiting for his turn to hug Shinhye can’t hold back any longer. He cleared his throat to get the two ladies’s attention.

He smiled his toothy grin. “Eommoni, can I hug her too?”

The eomma stared at him from the corner of her eyes. “Mworago?”

Yonghwa scratched his nape. “Can I? I want to congratulate her too. Hehe.”

The eomma released a loud sigh. “Arasseo. I’ll go home by myself. You two go and have fun. I wont get in between anymore.” The mother kiss her daughter’s cheeks and hug her for the last time. Before bid goodbye, she pointed her finger at Yonghwa. “Just because she finally graduate, don’t try to kidnap her. You know I have no other child to continue our family tree. I still need her to give me a lot of grandchild. Arasseo?”

Yonghwa nodded sharply. “Yes, captain. I get it.”

The eomma patted Yonghwa’s shoulder. “Joha. Take care of my daughter, Yong. I’m going. Park Shinhye-nim saranghae. Annyeong.” Then she left.

Shinhye laughed as she watched her mother going further. Yonghwa smiled looking at her girlfriend who shining as bright as the stars. He hugged her from behind.

“Ya! There’s a lot of people here.” Shinhye snapped at him with big smile lit up on her face. “And if professors out of the room seeing us like this, I will be dead in embarassment.”

Yonghwa put his chin on her shoulder. He wishpered to her ear, “Will you marry me?”

Shinhye stupefied. Her body felt cold all of sudden. Not cold like about to die. But cold in a comfortable way. Like a cold we get from ice cream during summer. Refreshing and relaxing.

Yonghwa released the hug. He hold her hand and take her to Junie at the parking lot which he placed under a shaddy tree. He help her put her belonging to the car without a single word. She only watch his behaviour in a blank state, unable to ask anything because of to shocked with his sudden proposal.

He’s back at her with his signature boyish smile lit up on his face. Then he put his hands on Shinhye’s waist and lift her up until she sit comfortably on Junie’s front side.

“Yonghwa-ya... what are you doing?” Finally she could utter her curiousity.

Yonghwa didn’t answer. He plugged a pair of earphone to her ear and turn on a song from his phone. Shinhye listened to the song diligently, she recognize the intro but couldnt  remember the singer and the title.

When she about to close her eyes to recalled her memory, Yonghwa cupped her both cheek, gaining her full attention to him. “Listen to him, and look at me.”

Shinhye furrowed her eyebrows, totally lost in the game he were playing.

The singer start to sing. Magically, Yonghwa’s mouth moving at the same time with the lyrics. Shinhye were paralyzed. It feels like Yonghwa were serenaded her. Her logic fly away to an unknown place, make her didn’t realize that he just lipsyncing and acting according to the lyric.

*

ALL ABOUT LOVING YOU – Bon Jovi

.

Looking at the pages of my life

Faded memories of me and you

Mistakes you know I've made a few

I took some shots and fell from time to time

Baby, you were there to pull me through

We've been around the block a time or two

I'm gonna lay it on the line

Ask me how we've come this far

The answer's written in my eyes

.

Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new

That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more

I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time

When I look at what my life's been comin' to

I'm all about lovin' you

.

I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby

We've been to hell and back again

Through it all you're always my best friend

For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do

Tonight I'm gonna find a way

.

Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new

That takes me higher than befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter