Big Time

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa put a chair in front of Minhyuk backward. He use the head of chair to put both hands on it. He looked at Minhyuk sharply."So... Kang Minhyuk, care to share how you start dating with my sister? Did you court my Krystal silently all this time? Behind my back?"

Minhyuk exchanged look with Krystal.

"Ya! Stop looking at her. Answer me!" Yonghwa hissed.

Krystal pouted, irritated with her oppa. "Ofcourse he'll look at me since he liked me."

"You're not doing something bad, are you?" Shinhye asked, ignored what Krystal said.

"Mwo?" Minhyuk startled. He shook his head immediately. "No. No. I didnt. I'm a good man. And you know that, right? We've been together like forever. Except if... you think liking her is something bad, then... maybe it's right if you call me a sinner." Minhyuk looked at Krystal admirely. "Because I like her with all my soul, my heart, and my brain, and will lasting until the end of my life."

Krystal smiled shyly. "So sweet~" She shrieked in nasal voice.

Jungshin make a sound like someone had vomit. "So cheesy!"

Shinhye glared at him. "Dont over react. They're just two person falling in love."

Jungshin looked up like someone who's sick in something and trying to ask help from God. "Again. Again. You're on his side. Can you at least for one be objective at him? He acted annoying you know."

Shinhye shook her head. "Look who's talking? Oh right, Lee Jungshin who aaaaalways thirsty being public display of attention. Everytime, always, never failed, acting lovey dovey with his sweet-annoying girlfriend."

"Noonaaaaa!" Jungshin whinned. "Why you always treat me like this? I'm your dongsaeng too."

"Since when? I thought you're Jung Yonghwa's dongsaeng?" Shinhye smirked synically. She still remember whenever they had a game Jungshin always choose to be in Yonghwa team selfishly and refuse to decide team through rock-scissor-paper. 

"I'm yours too." Jungshin insisted.

"No, thanks. I have no room for another dongsaeng." Shinhye said.

"Ya! Ya! What were you two doing? Stop doing such a chilidish argument. I'm trying to find the truth here." Yonghwa hit the head chair ragely. "If you cant stop arguing, get out of here right now. Dont waste my time to listen to your lame and stupid argument. Not worth! Bothering. Leave or shut up. Understand? Be quiet, okay?!"

"Okay." Shinhye and Jungshin answered in chorus. They knew very well Yonghwa could be so scary if he's angry.

Minhyuk, again, exchange look with Krystal. He started to shivering. But she mouthed words 'dont worry, we can tame him, i have a way'.

Yonghwa still stared at ShinShin duo sickly. "Good. Can I continue now?"

They nodded with a dry smile on their face.

Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk again. "I'm ready. When will you start?"

Minhyuk swallowed his saliva hardly. "So... everything started during the time when we decided to make a time capsule..."

**

FLASHBACK

"What? Moving?" Jonghyun shouted.

"I thought it's only transfering," Minhyuk said.

"Why should moving out too? It's not that far from here, isn't it?" Jungshin said.

Yonghwa who sat in the window looked out and said, "It's far." He sighed. "That's why Krystal didnt live here with us, only manage to come home on weekend." 

They were all silent. The five junior high schooler gathered at Shinhye's room to have an important meeting. One of them have to leave because of school. It's really a big deal for them since they've never been away from each other more than two days. 

Shinhye walked to the window, looking at the rain which poured heavily that afternoon. "The rain is beautiful," Shinhye wishpered. She draw something using steam on the window.

"Is that us?" Minhyuk asked.

"No," Shinhye turned her head to look at Minhyuk, "it's words."

"Oh," Minhyuk smiled awkwardly. He's too melancholy because rain poured at the same time with their farewell. Perfectly gloomy.

"What did you write?" Jonghyun asked, thought it was something like a goodbye word or anything related to their friendship. 

Shinhye looked at the words she write. "Dani Pedrosa, saranghamnida."

"Eiyy~~ mwoya? I thought it was some kind of sad words." Jungshin whinned.

"It is." Shinhye said. "I love him, but he didnt even know I'm exist in the same world as him. Isnt it sad?"

"Aigo~ noona. Dont joke around at a time like this!" Minhyuk complained.

Shinhye sat in the window and leaned her back to the part where she wrote Pedrosa's name. She looked at Jungshin and Minhyuk who cozyly cuddled themself insde the blanket, then she turned to Jonghyun who laying in the sofa with one hand behind his head, and last, she looked at Yonghwa who still observing the rain.

"I dont want to leave either. My home is wherever you're." She looked down at her feet. "But I cant fight my parent for this. It's just..." she shook her head, "it doesn't feel right."

"You know what's right? You staying here noona." Jungshin said.

"Yeah, that was the rightest, the most, the very right, ultimate right, ultra right, super duper right, extra right, 100% right!" Minhyuk mumbled randomly to support Jungshin.

Jonghyun smirked. "Thats weird. But thats right."

Shinhye giggled. "I wish you were right."

"Shinhye-ya," Yonghwa suddenly speak up solemnly. "I'm sorry."

Shinhye looked at him blankly. "For what?"

Yonghwa sighed. "It's all because of me."

Shinhye frowned, she didnt say anything and keep on stared at the eldest. But in her mind, she already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter