Greedy Man and Lady's Love Revolution (Flashback Part III) 

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ OK, well the actual story wasn't like this. But I cant help, this is my first day back to office and those One More Time PV really ruin my day. The most perfect distraction I've ever got in my whole life. Right after I finish my job I write down everything that stuck in my mind into this chapter. BECAUSE OF CNBLUE I cant work properly!! Sorry boss, let's all blame CNBoys for being so hot!!! ♡

Shinhye sat in the front seat as usual, she really loves sitting in front and monitoring the road. While Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Geunsuk sat in a row at the only back seat in the car. Her car was the newest Mercedes Benz product, her dad was the one choose it for her, in fact the one she wants was VW Beetle.

"Hey! Tomorrow is the date for F1 race. Who's gonna bet with me?" Yonghwa suddenly spoke between the silent atmosphere.

Yeah, the car was quiet for there's no one talking since they alight at school.

Shinhye check her phone. "Really? Isn't it the day after tomorrow?"

"No. It's tomorrow." was Yonghwa short and confidence replied.

"Shall we sleepover again? I heard Minki hyung also interested in racing lately." Minhyuk suggested as he mentioned one of Jungshin's hyung.

"My parents will go to Ulsan tonight. We can party freely!!" Shinhye said.

"Alright!" Yonghwa did a high five with Minhyuk.

Feeling left out, Geunsuk only frowned in his corner. He's not interested in racing or any kind of sport. That's why he give comments for this convo.

Shinhye looked at Geunsuk hopefully. "Oppa, would you join? It'll be fun. You never really hang out with my friends. Let's get out of your cave sometimes."

Geunsuk let out a smile at shinhye. "I want to, but I'm a scholarship student. I have to work hard to keep my brain smart. You knew my family is poor. If I didn't keep the scholarship, I can't continued schooling."

Geunsuk's speech made the atmosphere inside car grow awkward. Yonghwa and Minhyuk glanced at each other, while Shinhye made her sit position back to the front.

"At least can you go out with me for once?" Shinhye asked without looking back. "We never date in public."

"Jinja?" Yonghwa and Minhyuk almost shrieked.

Shinhye and Geunsuk almost dating for 6 months and they never even once dating out. Geunsuk didn't want their relationshsip exposed, but it was just an immposibble wish. Shinhye have a lot of close friends all around school. Hard for her to hid anything from people.

"We dated out once." Geunsuk speak up again. "Remember when we join table manner class? I walked you home after that."

Shinhye sighed. "It's not a date. We didn't even officially become a couple. It was the start of everything."

"At least we still have memory walking outside just the two of us." Geunsuk insisted. "I'm sorry. I'm not not proud of you. Just... I think it will dangerous if people know us dating. I'm afraid those bully will bother you because you are my girlfriend."

"It must be hard on you, sunbae. Always become victim of bullying." Minhyuk voiced his sympathy.

"What have you done actually? You're not bullied by no reason right?" Yonghwa asked him.

Geunsuk shrugged his shoulder. He himself cant figure out the real reason why he become victim of bullying.

And they kept silent as the time goes by.

Geunsuk decided to withdrew his participation on the gathering. He asked politely to be dropped at nearest halte bus from the park where the gathering held, even tough it's quite far from his house.

"What's with him?" Yonghwa tilted his head when he saw Geunsuk bowed from outside. "Looks like he doesn't want to mingle with us."

Shinhye sighed. "I can't make him better. He doesn't want a change."

"What do you mean?" Yonghwa looked at Shinhye with full curiousity. "Yah! Do you mean you date with him only to make him look better in public? To make him change?"

"Huh?" Minhyuk looked at his noona and his hyung back and forth.

Shinhye grinned. "Jonghyun challange me to make Geunsuk turn to be the hottest boy at school."

"Mwo??" That made Yonghwa and Minhyuk leaned to the front at the same time.

"Noona you are so mean." Minhyuk wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that. It was Jonghyun who initiate. Besides since dating with me Geunsuk's life at school become much better. No one dare to bully him anymore. Thanks to me." Shinhye explained awkwardly.

"What's on your mind Shinhye-ya? So you never love him even a single bit?" Yonghwa asked in disbelief. "All this time you've been acted like a girl who fall head over heels at him."

Minhyuk nodded for he also think the same.

"Urm, at first I didn't have any feeling toward him. You know, Jongsuk oppa bully him once."

"Mwo?" Again, Yonghwa and Minhyuk shouted in chorus.

"Jonghyunnie hyung's Jongsuk hyung?" Minhyuk asked with eyes open wide.

Shinhye nodded. "When Jonghyun and I took a walked back home months ago, we found a bunch of high schooler bully someone in an alley. We can do nothing for they were so many and we only us. We also scared they might do something to us. So we hid until those bully went away. After make sure they're gone, we helped the victim. And it quite suprising that the victim was Geunsuk."

"But they not supposed to do something bad to you both because Jongsuk hyung was there." Yonghwa said.

"Yeah. But still, they're creepy." Shinhye said. "Besides we dont want to involve in bullying."

"Then? How come it become a bet?" Minhyuk was the one who asked.

Shinhye continued. "After we helped Geunsuk, we did a chat via phone on the night. Both of us felt pity on him. And we already heard since lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter