The Troublesome Outsiders

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungshin approached Minhyuk who ate his lunch with Jinyoung and Myungsoo at the cafetaria. He sat beside Minhyuk with a big smile on his face.

“What happen?” Minhyuk asked.

“Mir appologize for his mistake.” Jungshin said.

“And?” Minhyuk looked at his best friend, knowing that it’s not only Mir’s appology that make him looked that happy. The smile was different. There was a little blush on his cheeks and sparkle on his eyes.

“HyunA is back!”

Myungsoo choked. He coughed until Minhyuk give him a water to drink.

Jungshin glared at the guitarist. “What’s wrong with you? Why’re you choked when I mentioned my girlfriend’s name?”

Myungsoo still coughed. “M-mwo?”

Jungshin narrowed his eyes toward Myungsoo. “You! Don’t say that you interested with my girlfriend!”

“Most stupid question of all time.” Minhyuk rolled his eye ball.

“Did you forget? HyunA is his cousin.” Jinyoung said flatly, without even take his eyes off his food.

“Ya Lee Jungshin! We already know each other for years. How come I act like back stabber to my own friend? I’m not that kind of person! Besides, how come you forget that HyunA and I were cou—”

Jungshin laughed all of sudden, make Myungsoo stopped his nag.

“Did you just trolling me?” Myungsoo asked irritated.

Jungshin leaned his back to his chair, he held his hurt stomach still in laugh state. “Gotcha!” And he laughed again.

“I don’t think it’s funny.” Jinyoung said as he looked back and forth to Minhyuk and Myungsoo, looking for some agreement in their eyes.

Minhyuk shook his head. “Forget him. He’s crazy. Let’s just continue our disscussion.”

Myungsoo threw banana skin toward Jungshin who still laughed, it’s hit exactly on his squidward-like nose. Myungsoo clapped his hand as he laughed heartily. “And that was funny for real!”

Even the straight Jinyoung also laughed. “Strike!”

Jungshin threw the banana skin into Jinyoung’s hal full orange juice. “Enjoy your drink!” He grinned.

Jinyoung was about to spit his juice through a straw right into Jungshin’s face, when Minhyuk stopped him with a news he got from his phone. “Jinwoon said, the demo already settled. He and Niel will meet us at the studio in an hour.”

“Whoa, really?”  Myungsoo’s small eyes grew wide. “Then let’s go to studio!”

“I’m nervous.” Jinyoung said.

“Yeah, me too. I wish the demo sounds perfect.” Minhyuk said as he stood up.

“Can I go with you?” Jungshin asked.

“In one condition. Give me a favour, when HyunA arrive, keep her as far as possible from me.” Myungsoo said.

“Why? She still try to match making you with her best friend?” Minhyuk guessed.

“Yeah. Annoying isn’t she?” Myungsoo put his both hands in his pocket.

Jungshin put his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulder as they walked side by side. “But she’s cute, and she’s cool, funny, and slim, and fashionable, she’s hot. I love her to death. She’s love of my life. My other half.”

“Yuck! Disgusting!” Jinyoung fumed.

“Mworago?” Jungshin glared at the bassist.

“Kidding bro.” Jinyoung chuckled. “But well, your words kinda... urm... yeah...”

“Disgusting.” Minhyuk grinned.

“Ya! That was romantic!” Jungshin insisted.

“Not at all, bro. You sounds like an obsessed boyfriend who will be willing to do everything for his girl. Even though it will ruin his own life.” Myungsoo said.

“Be careful with the thing called love. It has ability to kill it’s owner.” Minhyuk added.

Jungshin sighed. “Whatever.”

**
“And it will be cool if I could do both cook and journalistic at the same time. I wish at least I have chance to be food journalist. That’s my dream. Oh anyway, if you have time, this is my blog adress,” Meahri wrote down her blog adress at Jonghyun and the guys book, “visit and leave comment if you have spare time. I write a lot of culinary stuff and news. And the layout was cute yet cool at the same time. Trust me, you won’t be bored at all.”

The four guys looking at her with blank face. They stunned by her nonstop talking. She’s really have bright personality and easy to fit in. It was their second class today, and they already know a lot about Im Meahri.

“Jonghyun-ah, can we go home together? My oppa have meeting this afternoon, he can’t pick me up and I’m still don’t know the route between campus and home.” Meahri said.

Kyuhyun and Minho whistling and shot a playful eyes toward Jonghyun. Changmin, on the other hand, looks bothered by Meahri request.

“Meahri-ya, Jonghyun ride his motorbike. It’s incovenient. I brought my car, I can be your chaffeur if you want to.” Changmin offered.

Meahri smiled. “Really?”

“Ne.”

“Ok then. I’ll go with you. You know Jonghyun’s apartement right?”

Changmin smirked. “Ofcourse I do. Been there like thousand times.”

“He likes her.” Kyuhyun wishpered to Jonghyun’s ear.

Jonghyun put his arms in front of his chest and tilted his head. “I guess so.” He sighed.

Kyuhyun turned his head to Jonghyun. “Why are you sigh?”

“Oh? You saw that?”

“Don’t tell me you...”

Jonghyun shook his head. “No. No. Don’t worry. Changmin knows her first. So... it’s his.”

Kyuhyun patted Jonghyun’s back. “We all know the rules. Never ever court a girl that take our friend’s attention first.”

Jonghyun shot a glared at Kyuhyun. “I’m not gonna court her. She’s only my neighbour okay.”

Kyuhyun grinned. “Ok, arasseo. Whatever you said.”

**

Shinh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter