What's The Meaning of Love??

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three naughty kids pushed and pulled Yonghwa closer to Shinhye's house front door. Yonghwa was strong enough to fight them, but their will to matchmaking the hyung with the noona was bigger than that. Minhyuk pushed the bell button and called Shinhye couple times. Jungshin who held a flower bucket prettify it again before insisted to handing it to Yonghwa. While Jonghyun back hugged Yonghwa to make sure he won't runaway.

After waiting like minutes, they frowned at each other.

"Is she wasn't home yet?" Jungshin asked.

"Perhaps..."Jonghyun answered doubtly. "Ah! Right! She have afternoon class, remember?"

Minhyuk looked at his watch. "But it's already 8p.m. She supposed to back home already."

"Yeah. Seems she hang out with her friends after school." Jungshin guessed.

Minhyuk nodded. "I guess so. Since she always did it everytime she had afternoon class."

Yonghwa smirked satisfiedly, he pushed Jonghyun, made him released his embrace. "Babo club." He hissed before walking away.

At that time Minhyuk got a call from Myungsoo, they talked while Minhyuk followed the guys to Yonghwa's house. When they were about to board the elevator, Minhyuk freeze. His face shocked as if he heard someone died.

"Ya, what happen?" Yonghwa asked.

"That jerk--" Minhyuk mumbled to Myungsoo.

It can be heard by the three. They sense something wrong just happened, they walked out the elevator and stand around Minhyuk to make sure he okay.

"Arasseo. Let's confront him. I won't let our songs stolen." Minhyuk said in a clearly angry tone.

"What's wrong? Who stolen your songs?" Jungshin asked impatiently right after Minhyuk cut the line.

He hugged Yonghwa for he was the one who stand closest to him. The hyung patted his shoulder and head back and forth, let the cutie-pie drummer cried in his shoulder. The other two looked at the drummer worryly for they knew exactly that he's not a crybabby. Crying is a rare thing for Minhyuk. He must be really hurt now.

"Can you tell us the problem, Hyukkie?" Yonghwa asked gently.

"What about back to hyung's place first? It's not good if people find us in this condition here. And I think Minhyuk need some water to cooling down his breath." Jonghyun suggested.

They all agreed. And after his emotion got relax, Minhyuk told them that Niel who supposed to send their band's demo songs to contest comitee sent it to a recording company instead. He claimed that he was a soloist and he wrote all the songs by his own. It is right that Niel wrote that songs, but he didn't wrote it alone, he did it along with Minhyuk and Jinyoung. Myungsoo told that Niel already signed contract and planing to debut in less than a month.

"He' s a talented singer. I admit it. He is very good in singing. There's already a lot of company who tried to scout him before, but he always refuse because he wants to debut with us. I don't understand why he suddenly changed his mind." Minhyuk sobbed like a child.

Yonghwa patted Minhyuk's head. "Debut alone is forgivable. But steal your hardwork will never ever be allowed. It's a crime. You should sue him, ask for your rigt. It's a must."

"How many songs he use?" Jonghyun asked.

Minhyuk said between his sob, "Three."

"That's more than much!" Jungshin said. "He can use that and make a mini album. You should make a move as fast as possible."

"But what should I do?" Minhyuk looks so blank. He's still in shock mode.

Jungshin clapped his hand. "Are we forget, my Chunhee hyung is a lawyer?!" He exclaimed joyly.

Yonghwa snapped his finger. "That's right! He can help us."

"Obviously." Jonghyun grinned satisfied and proud. "Problem solved."

"Even tough he's clumsy but he is a certified smart lawyer. Don't worry Hyuk-ah, you'll have your right back. I promise." Jungshin said in a very faithful tone.

They all move to Jungshin's house right away. Fortunately, Chunhee was at home because of his fever. Yeah, Jungshin was the one who said his fever is a fortune.

While they disscuss about Hyuk's problem, Yonghwa's phone rang. "Wae?" He asked lazily.

There's another sobbed from the line. Yonghwa frowned for he amazed with the fact that he found two people cried two times in a row. "Gwaenchana? What happen?" He asked calmly.

"I... I met him. Just met him."

"Who?" Yonghwa started to worry. He can guess what the problem right away. "Where are you now?"

The person on the other line cried even more.

"Ya. Ya. Stop it. Tell me where you are? I'll pick you up." Yonghwa told her rushly.

The other four realize Yonghwa was talked to someone on the phone. They asked who and what happen. Yonghwa signaled them to quiet as he change the phone call into loudspeaker mode. The sound of girl sobbing can heard right away.

"Noona? Is that you?" Jungshin frowned worryly.

"Yeah, she is." Yonghwa replied. "She said she met him."

"Him who?" Jonghyun asked. He cringed when a thought comes to his mind. "You mean Shiyoon?"

Minhyuk suddenly panicked. "Noona, jeongshin charyeo! Get your concious alive! Think possitive. Don't follow your heart while angry. Don't do anything before we pick you up. Wait."

"Ya.. Ya.. How about your problem? We still have something to solve here." Chunhee said.

"But noona needs us!" Minhyuk shouted.

"YA!"

The guys was taken aback at Shinhye's scream. They all quiet.

"Don't overreaction. I won't do anything out of my sense. The only stupid thing I did was cried in public toilet like a schooler bully victim, and unknowingly trapped inside because the staff locked it without checking first." She grumbled like an ahjumma.

They all laughed heartlessly even tough she was in trouble. Shinhye was whinning over their meaness laugh, but they still didn't stop.

"Oh, my tears drop again." Minhyuk chuckled in between his laugh.

Shinhye who still yell madly over them suddenly turned worry. "You just cried Minhyoku? What happen? Something wrong happen?"

"Here we go, the noona scene is shows again." Jonghyun .

Minhyuk told her the whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter